Author Topic: Sell your zone to the server.  (Read 5715 times)

Offline KmilO

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Sell your zone to the server.
« on: 03 01, 2014, 09:24:29 pm »
Hai

Well, this suggestion was said before (a lot of times), but as now CITy is back, it's time to bring it back.

My suggestion is to allow players to sell their zones back to the server, at the same value they bought it. The reason of this is simple: You buy a zone, but if you're not able to afford it then you can freely sell it and then get your money back and give others a chance to have a zone and start their project.

Feel free to share your oppinions.

Regards

taoukaros

Re: Sell your zone to the server.
« Reply #1 on: 03 01, 2014, 09:28:53 pm »
Ye I agree with your suggestion ,probably some guys regreted and want to take their money back .To be fair you should be able to sell your zone with a atleast -10% of the first price.

Offline KmilO

« Reply #2 on: 03 01, 2014, 09:31:33 pm »
atleast -10% of the first price.

Why so? You paid 10m, you regreted, you get your 10m. Simle as that. we're not applying taxes or related stuff.

taoukaros

« Reply #3 on: 03 01, 2014, 10:05:30 pm »
Why so? You paid 10m, you regreted, you get your 10m. Simle as that. we're not applying taxes or related stuff.

To add RP, like, when you buy a property and re-sell it, it loses its value.Plus everyguy will buy/sell zones without losing any money.

bigDaddy2

« Reply #4 on: 03 01, 2014, 10:06:48 pm »
You could, maybe, sell the zone back to other players, for profit.

For example, I bought a zone for, say, 5m; and I don't like the zone or for whatever reason I want to sell it, I could sell it for 7m. But you could not get more than 2-3m profit since people will start abusing it.

Anyways, I agree with Fanis; +1.

Offline KmilO

« Reply #5 on: 03 01, 2014, 10:17:11 pm »
You could, maybe, sell the zone back to other players, for profit.

For example, I bought a zone for, say, 5m; and I don't like the zone or for whatever reason I want to sell it, I could sell it for 7m. But you could not get more than 2-3m profit since people will start abusing it.

And then we'll live what we live at Normal Houses. If people don't want them, then you'll just end waiting for a looong time. It's better if you sell it to the server and it keeps there in order to be sold to any player at any moment.

bigDaddy2

« Reply #6 on: 04 01, 2014, 02:36:45 pm »
And then we'll live what we live at Normal Houses. If people don't want them, then you'll just end waiting for a looong time. It's better if you sell it to the server and it keeps there in order to be sold to any player at any moment.
Maybe you could sell the zone to a player AND the server; that's what I meant in the first place. You could sell it to a player, if he wants it. And if someone doesn't want to buy it, you could sell it to the server.
« Last Edit: 04 01, 2014, 02:39:55 pm by Deadshot »

Offline KmilO

« Reply #7 on: 04 01, 2014, 03:45:10 pm »
Maybe you could sell the zone to a player AND the server; that's what I meant in the first place. You could sell it to a player, if he wants it. And if someone doesn't want to buy it, you could sell it to the server.

Then:

- /Sellcityzonetosvr ID - To sell to the server and get the same amount you paid
- /Sellcityzonetopl ID - To put it for sale without stop owning it.

Of course, to sell your zone, it must not has any ents inside.

Offline CocoNuT

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
« Reply #8 on: 04 01, 2014, 03:52:19 pm »
Then:

I think, you couldn't put a price higher than the current one (If you bought the zone for 10m, you can't sell it for a higher price)

Anyways, this idea is awesome
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

beerman123

« Reply #9 on: 04 01, 2014, 03:52:38 pm »
To add RP, like, when you buy a property and re-sell it, it loses its value.Plus everyguy will buy/sell zones without losing any money.

First of all, it doesn't lose value in real life, it can go up and down depending on the economy. Second who cares if we implement RP? It's not about that it's about gameplay.

Offline KmilO

« Reply #10 on: 04 01, 2014, 03:56:31 pm »
First of all, it doesn't lose value in real life, it can go up and down depending on the economy. Second who cares if we implement RP? It's not about that it's about gameplay.

Exactly. Also consider that when you sell your zone is because you decided you can't afford it, so lose money when selling is something that won't help as you'll lose money anyway.

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
« Reply #11 on: 04 01, 2014, 05:07:48 pm »
Regarding your suggestion, I suggest that when you want to sell the zone with objects you get the money back (of the objects) and if you had partner with your zone who got some objects there he get his money back into the bank.
Up-voted.
Love yourself.

Offline KmilO

« Reply #12 on: 04 01, 2014, 05:29:34 pm »
Regarding your suggestion, I suggest that when you want to sell the zone with objects you get the money back (of the objects) and if you had partner with your zone who got some objects there he get his money back into the bank.
Up-voted.

Of course. As maybe you and your delegates could forget to delete your ents, when the command to sell the zone be applied, it'll automatically refund all the money to the respective ents owners.

bigDaddy2

« Reply #13 on: 04 01, 2014, 10:36:20 pm »

It should be something like this /sellcityzone (ID) (PlayerName) if you want to sell this to certain player. Otherwise, you could sell it to the server without waiting for someone else to come and buy it.
« Last Edit: 04 01, 2014, 10:38:45 pm by Deadshot »

Offline KmilO

« Reply #14 on: 04 01, 2014, 10:50:10 pm »
It should be something like this /sellcityzone (ID) (PlayerName) if you want to sell this to certain player. Otherwise, you could sell it to the server without waiting for someone else to come and buy it.

First, it's playeraccount, then; Instead of playername.

Second, the guy you offered your zone must accept it like when he buy a zone adding the ID he got offered (/Buycityzone ID)

Third, (and really important), the zones only can be sold at its initial price.