Author Topic: Adding a chat tab for Egyptian players.  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Ramy

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USNS
Adding a chat tab for Egyptian players.
« on: 16 01, 2014, 08:01:15 pm »
Hello Community members.

I'm suggesting today to add chat tab for the Egyptian players in the chat interface "J" because there is lot of Egyptians in game, I know you might think that there is chat for Arabs (/ar) but Egyptians aren't using it because we are writing with franko (Egypt's internet language) so it's not like Arabic and also I'm suggesting to remove the HN chat because no one used it in the past 3 days I was checking it and no one using it no one even said 1 message there.
Note:If this suggestion have got accepted I wish like to make it /eg or whatever you discuss, hope you liked my idea thanks.

I posted this suggestion on behalf of DeathDealer
« Last Edit: 16 01, 2014, 08:18:21 pm by Ramy »

iAltair

Re: Adding a chat tab for Egyptian players.
« Reply #1 on: 16 01, 2014, 08:10:22 pm »
I agree with you as in the past we used to make a room for Egyptians only but now its impossible as everyone now have to join his group/business room, +1

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
« Reply #2 on: 16 01, 2014, 08:41:06 pm »
Hello,
Just to be clear, Eg = Arabian.. Doesn't mean that they've there own language.
Secondly, Egyptian people aren't talking in chats I never ever seen one do it yet, we understand what you all saying btw.
Third and last I don't see the "Good" part of the deal, I won't vote.

Egyptians aren't using it because we are writing with franko (Egypt's internet language) so it's not like Arabic

I'm from UAE (Arabic) I can understand what you guys saying it's arabic what you talk.
Love yourself.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Junior Community Member
  • Q_Q
« Reply #3 on: 16 01, 2014, 08:44:18 pm »
someone made like suggest for other country Shuold add tunisian like Egypt, also i'm sure that many egyptians players have arabic keyboard but they won't talk arabic in /ar, no idea why.it's arabic i'm Saudi player and I can understant it.
Egyptian arabic language is pretty much different   between other arabs
i never understood your words before
Also not all arabs understand franko language
And I was talk with it before and some arabs didn’t even accept/understand it...
So eg chat would be better than talking with others we dont even understand them
UpVote btw.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

PikaChu

« Reply #4 on: 16 01, 2014, 08:46:12 pm »
also i'm sure that many egyptians players have arabic keyboard but they won't talk arabic in /ar, no idea why.
Most of Egyptian don't like writing in arabic, we're also slow in writing by it. We're using that franko language. I know you understand it, but its with English for exampe: (ahlan = Hi) So, if we wrote in (AR) chat with it, alot of you (Saudi and others) will be annoyed from it.

Offline Nickelz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: Nickelz.iso
« Reply #5 on: 16 01, 2014, 09:28:07 pm »
Well, Egypt = Arab, so no need to make more lag in server, I think you remember when Arran disabled chat system because of lag

Most of Egyptian don't like writing in arabic, we're also slow in writing by it. We're using that franko language. I know you understand it, but its with English for exampe: (ahlan = Hi) So, if we wrote in (AR) chat with it, alot of you (Saudi and others) will be annoyed from it.
Lol are you kidding?, yes ahlan = hi, and you can spell it by Arabic, and just do whatever you want, don't care about "Saudis" they will not be annoyed, they will just ignore your words
Survive

Offline Ramy

« Reply #6 on: 16 01, 2014, 10:35:48 pm »
As you can see here I talked in (ar) chat to prove for you that they won't accept it

(ar) RPG#|EJRAM|9%: Ramy pls stop talking EN IN CHAT AR

m7med11

« Reply #7 on: 16 01, 2014, 11:23:30 pm »
Hello,
Secondly, Egyptian people aren't talking in chats I never ever seen one do it yet, we understand what you all saying btw.

I'm from UAE (Arabic) I can understand what you guys saying it's arabic what you talk.
Well,You can call it Franco Arab that's the most language of Egyptians talking with in the internet also AR chat is full of : Flamers,And most of Egyptians don't type Arabic.. I support this idea you got my up-vote.

Offline Bl3nd

« Reply #8 on: 16 01, 2014, 11:39:02 pm »
Franco Arab Language includes lots of numbers in words, probably most of the Arabian guys don't even understand it, on the other hand Arabians have few words we don't understand. Even I as an Arabic Person, don't understand most of your words, you don't understand ours as well.

Writing in Arabic Language is kinda being old in our country, as everyone developed and created our own language which is Franco Arab. All Egyptians use it, not all Arab use it.

I don't understand why you guys are upset because of this idea, it's not like Egyptians will have infinite VIP hours. It won't harm anyone if you ask me.

Egypt = Arab, so no need to make more lag in server
How does a chat brings lag? :fp:
Arran disabled "Arabic" sentences in local chat, from settings because of some reasons.
« Last Edit: 16 01, 2014, 11:54:18 pm by Bl3nd »
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Ellis 4L
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #9 on: 16 01, 2014, 11:52:48 pm »
Not fair for the Hindi speaking CITizens, as far as I know, Hindi language is spoken by Indians, Pakistanis, and Bangladesh people. Would be a big shame to remove it from them so Egyptians can have their own language chat.

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

Offline Skippah

• Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #10 on: 16 01, 2014, 11:54:55 pm »
someone made like suggest for other country Shuold add tunisian like Egypt, also i'm sure that many egyptians players have arabic keyboard but they won't talk arabic in /ar, no idea why.it's arabic i'm Saudi player and I can understant it.

Well, Egypt = Arab, so no need to make more lag in server, I think you remember when Arran disabled chat system because of lag

Lol are you kidding?, yes ahlan = hi, and you can spell it by Arabic, and just do whatever you want, don't care about "Saudis" they will not be annoyed, they will just ignore your words
Hello,

Well,I need to explain every point since I smell much hate.
1st point: "Egypt=Arab",we have told you before we have our own language which is a mix between letters and numbers.
2nd point: "Why shouldn't Tunisia get their chat tab too",If you bothered checking country stats,Egyptians are almost 5x Tunisians.Which means if every Tunisian SMSed his friend or made a room,It'd fit em.(With all respect and love to Tunisians and Tunis)
3rd point: "We understand your language",Then should we remove the Sp and PT and mix them?
4th point: "Causes lag and it was removed before",Why was it back then?#Logic

Offline Ramy

« Reply #11 on: 17 01, 2014, 12:25:44 pm »
Not fair for the Hindi speaking CITizens, as far as I know, Hindi language is spoken by Indians, Pakistanis, and Bangladesh people. Would be a big shame to remove it from them so Egyptians can have their own language chat.
I said that this chat is inactive so it is useless, I checked it many times and didn't find a single word. Anyway, if you want to keep it we don't have any problem main idea is the /eg chat.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #12 on: 17 01, 2014, 12:39:42 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.