Author Topic: Calling police assistance  (Read 1306 times)

Offline -DashHXQ

• The Notorious
  • Senior Community Member
  • Need help? PM Me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: -DashHXQ
  • Squad: #PPAP
Calling police assistance
« on: 21 01, 2014, 10:46:33 pm »
Well, lately we (Law) Have been getting emergency calls on our mobiles
and when we go to the specified location,the crims (people who called for assistance) starts killing us.
and it's kinda unfair that we go to offer some assistance and we find out that the people who called us is actually killing us.
So I think calling police assistance must be locked to a certain jobs/occupation or all jobs/occupations except Criminal and Turfer since they're calling us to kill us when we arrive to the specific location.

Kind Regards, DashHXQ

Quote from: DashHQXHX on #staff
<DashHXQ>   i'd like to resign as level 2 staff pls.

PikaChu

Re: Calling police assistance
« Reply #1 on: 21 01, 2014, 11:03:52 pm »
As a criminal, I disagree with you why? Because imagine in real life cops, they gets fake calls sometimes, but they have to look and search carefully, before doing such things. And what's the problem if we're killing you(cops) why don't you call cops, in E chat and come to kill us? How its CnR then?

Downvoted.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #2 on: 21 01, 2014, 11:25:44 pm »
Actually not everyone responds to the phone calls, whenever someone requests any services by using his phone, noone comes, theyre already busy with high wanted criminals. At least check the name of that guy, you may notice their tags. Respond to the emergency chats calls and keep away from those fake calls. If this will be added, maybe there's a randomguy nearly at the wanted criminal and he asks for your help, what then? He can't, because of this.

Anyways, that phone thing isn't even usefull that much, at least we get some wanted's, killers with it, it is CnR. I rarely see a player that calls police for help, we are just doing our job by responding to the calls from another officers. That's my opinion, downvoted.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline Ghost05

• Discord: aliimaher
« Reply #3 on: 22 01, 2014, 09:21:09 am »
If you both talking about CnR, then where is the RP? In real life, does all the emergency calls are fake? Absolutely no.

If you think that you should be able to call emergency and troll/kill them. Then, its okay. But I suggest that you are not able to do so if you are wanted. Because in real life, you won't call emergency if you are kidnaping/having a hostage to kill the cops, seriously.
Original Founder of
ReaXioN | LynX | eXodus

Offline GamerFTW

• The Polymath
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: GamerFTW#SAPD
  • Squad: AS-SAMD
« Reply #4 on: 22 01, 2014, 11:28:49 am »
The thing here is, mostly the criminals use this call, when it's not meant for that purpose. I see that when criminals do a riot they spam this call, and the spam is a huge one. And there is no need to use this service to call cops, they can see that you're wanted, if they don't come you are even allowed to use main chat or any other chat.. Sometimes cops are unaware of the situation, non VIP cops don't have god, and sometimes they have to waste their drugs and go there, unsure if the drugs were needed or not. I'm still neutral about the suggestion.
SAPD
Law
Fairness

~ forever

moreno9

« Reply #5 on: 22 01, 2014, 11:39:34 am »
You guys are forgetting this is a game not real life. I am downvoting because nowadays is kinda hard to find a criminal with 3+ stars. So if they use the B>Call Services>Call Police Assistance, let them use. If they want to start a riot or DM cops, let them. It will be funnier. I love when criminals do that. It means CnR. This is the way we enjoy this server. Soon or later criminals get killed because cops come back over and over again till all the criminals are dead. So I think this is not needed.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 23 01, 2014, 08:48:18 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.