Author Topic: Adding a transportation marker at the ACA area  (Read 1026 times)

HerOFTW

Adding a transportation marker at the ACA area
« on: 25 01, 2014, 11:55:30 am »
Suggestion : Adding a transportation marker at the ACA area, because a lot of players doesn't know where it is till now, also because it will be easier than going to SF airport/hospital then going to the ACA.

This Suggest By: UniQue

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
Re: Adding a transportation marker at the ACA area
« Reply #1 on: 25 01, 2014, 12:03:51 pm »
The nearest TP marker to AQA is Civilian HQ. It is 10 second far away from ACA.  But it is good if a new transportation marker is added in ACA area. It can be disabled during the event.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #2 on: 26 01, 2014, 01:09:38 pm »
The nearest TP marker to AQA is Civilian HQ. It is 10 second far away from ACA.  But it is good if a new transportation marker is added in ACA area. It can be disabled during the event.
Civilian HQ? Isn't it train station near the mechanic job in SF? I thought it is, anyways. Why not to add one to there, it's gonna be usefull and as Mukhtar said already, it must be disabled during the event. But what if they will use TP to the train station or Civilian HQ, whatever? Imo, they must be disabled during ACA too.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

PikaChu

« Reply #3 on: 26 01, 2014, 02:03:00 pm »
Civilian HQ? Isn't it train station near the mechanic job in SF? I thought it is, anyways. Why not to add one to there, it's gonna be usefull and as Mukhtar said already, it must be disabled during the event. But what if they will use TP to the train station or Civilian HQ, whatever? Imo, they must be disabled during ACA too.
I don't think its good to disable Civilian HQ marker while the event, if the marker added it should be disabled during the event, also it will be for cops only. I know Civilian HQ, near the ACA. But, its different places and we must drive a car, to go to ACA. I like the idea.

Anyway, upvoted.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #4 on: 30 01, 2014, 04:19:01 pm »
Suggestion didn't meet min votes - days req(s)
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.