Author Topic: Criminals can not kill cops in the crim event area before it stars  (Read 2936 times)

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Junior Community Member
  • Q_Q
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Well, In the last days I noticed that Criminals abusing crim events entrances by killing cops and then run to enter the crim event to avoid getting killed and then get hp and back to kill cops by the same way
Also in the other crim events that got no entrance by killing and run to the crim event area and hide so cops wont be able to enter and kill him
 So Im here to suggest that
Criminals CAN NOT kills cops in the crim events area before it stars

/discus
Regards,
Junior Community Member FaDy

EDIT: Moderators please dont lock the suggestion because of the votes till a high/head  staff read it.
Coz most of criminals just read the title so said : "Oh no cant't  kill cops??" DOwnvoted downvoted...They didn't even read the suggestion just the title
So please dont lock till a high/staff see it. and Thanks.
« Last Edit: 26 01, 2014, 02:28:25 pm by FaDy' »
WE ALL GONNA DIE

taoukaros

Then what's the reality of "killing cops" ?
You just get killed and warp to the nearest transport marker.10 seconds to be back.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Q_Q
You just get killed and warp to the nearest transport marker.10 seconds to be back.
When I die I pay more than 2k
Transport marker takes +2k
so 4k every death ?
Its pretty much
Also its not fair to be killed by guys abusing the entrance to avoid getting killed
WE ALL GONNA DIE

taoukaros

When I die I pay more than 2k
Transport marker takes +2k
so 4k every death ?
Its pretty much
Also its not fair to be killed by guys abusing the entrance to avoid getting killed

The why you didn't mention the money part above in your suggestion? Means that you don't care about these ""4k"" you spend.
If you don't like getting killed like this just do /afk the time you wait for the event.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Q_Q
The why you didn't mention the money part above in your suggestion? Means that you don't care about these ""4k"" you spend.
If you don't like getting killed like this just do /afk the time you wait for the event.
Lol, You never joined any crim event ?
Dont see how many cops standing waiting 1 crim to enter then enter after him ? so I do /afk
and dont enter ?

Yes, Idc about the money coz i have enough money
but there're cops who don't have enough money to spend it.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
You guys are always killing us, you got the advantage to shoot us first, you're always killing AFK cops or those ones that aren't even coming to arrest somebody, and you're saying what's the "Reality" of killing cops?

It's not about the money to warp back to the criminal event or just come back and join it, the thing is, every single criminal event gets filled within 30 seconds or a bit more sometimes, except PDR, DS and new one, ACA. We are complaining about that, not about because of getting killed. You're always killing us anywhere you want, whenever you want, do we complain about it? No, because there's no rule about that. But this one is just disgusting! We are losing our chances to participate in the criminal events because some criminals are trying to have some "Fun", get some high wanted level. Oh and yeah, even if you're doing /afk, sometimes other cops are entering and you can't, if you can't, you are DEAD. I also think that it's counted as trolling but nvm that.

About the suggestion, Fady, I wanted to suggest something similiar to it but, I wanted to name it "Protected Zones for CnR events", so cops wont take any damage from them, but still it's a good idea/suggestion, because many of us are getting annoyed by criminals and we are losing our chances to participate in the criminal events.
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Berndrwa

Upvoted as criminal, because I always see that there are 2 criminals more as cops. If I'm then waiting outside, there are always enough criminals that kill cops that just want to enjoy the Criminal event.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
Upvoted as criminal, because I always see that there are 2 criminals more as cops. If I'm then waiting outside, there are always enough criminals that kill cops that just want to enjoy the Criminal event.
You're right but, we also have to mention that criminals who can't participate/join the CnR event only because they must wait 50 more minutes, or because the CnR event is full of criminals, are camping outside of the CnR event to kill cops, so they can't enter neither. Acting like kids, killing other cops, it's like "If I can't enter, you wont enter too!", kiddish attitude, one more reason to add a protected zone to CnR events, or such thing.

taoukaros

About the suggestion, Fady, I wanted to suggest something similiar to it but, I wanted to name it "Protected Zones for CnR events", so cops wont take any damage from them, but still it's a good idea/suggestion, because many of us are getting annoyed by criminals and we are losing our chances to participate in the criminal events.

Then what if a wanted criminals wants to join BR/DFR/MDM while being wanted?He'll be running around to avoind getting arrested/killed by you?

OnEaToNcE

The only way I could agree with this is if cops can't kill you too but its somehow impossible.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
Re: Criminals can not kill cops in the crim event area before it stars
« Reply #10 on: 26 01, 2014, 08:09:31 pm »
Then what if a wanted criminals wants to join BR/DFR/MDM while being wanted?He'll be running around to avoind getting arrested/killed by you?
Wanted Criminal? We are talking about un-wanted ones. I did never see anyone wanted trying to kill cops if serious. Theyre only trying to get into the criminal event, but unwanted ones are always killing cops in the CnR events entrance, we are talking about unwanted ones, not wanted criminals, Fanis.

Oh and if there'll be a protected zone enabled, none of the Police or Criminals will be able to shoot, got it?

taoukaros

« Reply #11 on: 26 01, 2014, 09:28:21 pm »
Wanted Criminal? We are talking about un-wanted ones. I did never see anyone wanted trying to kill cops if serious. Theyre only trying to get into the criminal event, but unwanted ones are always killing cops in the CnR events entrance, we are talking about unwanted ones, not wanted criminals, Fanis.

Oh and if there'll be a protected zone enabled, none of the Police or Criminals will be able to shoot, got it?

No .Any wanted criminal try to enter the event , but he wants to kill more and more cops, he runs and if he get the chance he shoots imo.What about the wanted criminals now?

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Q_Q
« Reply #12 on: 26 01, 2014, 10:02:15 pm »
No .Any wanted criminal try to enter the event , but he wants to kill more and more cops, he runs and if he get the chance he shoots imo.What about the wanted criminals now?
want to kill more and more by hitting and run to the entrance and abuse it ??
want to kill more and troll other cops to waste their chance to participate the crim event ?
The only way I could agree with this is if cops can't kill you too but its somehow impossible.
now im a cops with 5% hp
The criminal will shot and kill me by 1 bullet
and then run to the entrance so other cops wont get him
Yes sometimes its impossible
This  is stupid, a criminal kill you? While you are so many blocking door?(cops) he can't just run away with sprint updates.
And I am curious, why you stand near entrance while you can't enter.
Criminals actually clear the block and chaos you make.
 :P
we are standing near the entrance just because we are waiting one crim to enter then only ONE cop will enter.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

Btzjosh

« Reply #13 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:14:46 am »
So you are saying if I am wanted and I get a ride from Kisho to the bank and he is not wanted. I arrive at the Bankrob and you LAW guys can kill me but Kisho cannot defend me from cops because he has 0 stars? This so called protected zone would also be abused. Explain how this makes any sense in improving CnR?
It is not like criminals don't camp outside of Bank waiting for cops to show up either. This is not going to work this way. We as criminals pay a lot of money to get out of jail to attend the next event as well. I'm used to paying 20k jailfines not including the warp.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Q_Q
« Reply #14 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:33:15 am »
So you are saying if I am wanted and I get a ride from Kisho to the bank and he is not wanted. I arrive at the Bankrob and you LAW guys can kill me but Kisho cannot defend me from cops because he has 0 stars? This so called protected zone would also be abused. Explain how this makes any sense in improving CnR?
It is not like criminals don't camp outside of Bank waiting for cops to show up either. This is not going to work this way. We as criminals pay a lot of money to get out of jail to attend the next event as well. I'm used to paying 20k jailfines not including the warp.
Lol, Why would you stay outside the crimevent ??
Why don't you enter so fast??
You won't be arrested!
It's impossible to be arrested if you've ran to the entrance!!
WE ALL GONNA DIE