Author Topic: Modifying the DFR roof  (Read 1939 times)

Btzjosh

Modifying the DFR roof
« on: 29 01, 2014, 02:19:50 am »
The roof of DFR is surrounded by little walls as you can see here: http://imgur.com/a/lDMYQ
 With the script that doesn't allow you to jump when getting shot, it's become virtualy imposible for criminals who
 leave the DFR after 6/6 to escape and get the win if the cops are camping outside and shooting them.
 They're like fish in a barrel there, there is no way for them to get away.
 My suggestion is to remove those little walls on the roof, or provide an alternative way for criminals to pass over them.
 /discuss

Offline Bl3nd

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Modifying the DFR roof
« Reply #1 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:27:02 am »
uh, you mean the building around them? Or the 4Meter long orange-walls? If the orange walls, then like wtf, those are like .. 4 meter you can simple jump over them.
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Btzjosh

« Reply #2 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:29:00 am »
uh, you mean the building around them? Or the 4Meter long orange-walls? If the orange walls, then like wtf, those are like .. 4 meter you can simple jump over them.
Can you read all of it first?

With the script that doesn't allow you to jump when getting shot

Offline Bl3nd

« Reply #3 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:34:54 am »
Uh, sorry, I focused on: "my suggestion is .. "

Anyway, there's a door downstairs (don't forget that) so of anyone gets annoyed from the cops above / gets annoyed from the walls, he can simply escape from the other door. However, I know how cops 'camp' down below, so how about this, cops won't be able to get to the roof unless the DFR is 7/6. There will be like a line that once cops go through it, it gets him back downstairs? Just like DS / PDR.
« Last Edit: 29 01, 2014, 02:56:03 am by Bl3nd »

Btzjosh

« Reply #4 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:41:04 am »
Uh, sorry, I focused on: "my suggestion is .. "

Anyway, there's a door downstairs (don't forget that) so of anyone gets annoyed from the cops above / gets annoyed from the walls, he can simply escape from the other door. However, I know how cops 'camp' down below, so how about this, cops won't be able to get to the roof unless the DFR is 6/6. There will be like a line that once cops go through it, it gets him back downstairs? Just like DS / PDR.
Did you know that there is such thing as a turret that we cannot get through down the main entrance? You must not play as a criminal because otherwise you would know we cannot escape from downstairs unless we have killed all the cops that doesn't always happen before 8/6 when the script that kills campers goes into effect. Obviously your words mean nothing when you simply don't understand the suggestion

Offline Bl3nd

« Reply #5 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:55:25 am »
Did you know that there is such thing as a turret that we cannot get through down the main entrance? You must not play as a criminal because otherwise you would know we cannot escape from downstairs unless we have killed all the cops that doesn't always happen before 8/6 when the script that kills campers goes into effect. Obviously your words mean nothing when you simply don't understand the suggestion
However, I know how cops 'camp' downstairs.
so how about this, cops won't be able to get to the roof unless the DFR is 7/6. There will be like a line that once cops go through it, it gets him back downstairs? Just like DS / PDR.

Offline Stifler

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Stifler
« Reply #6 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:57:52 am »
Well, I've been thinking about it, and I guess it will be pretty hard to remove all that wall. So, I think that adding a stair where we can go throught it would be much easier. I've taken a ss to show you how it could be:

Show content

Btzjosh

« Reply #7 on: 29 01, 2014, 03:00:23 am »
@ Blend
So your saying the only way you think I should win is by camping upstairs the exit of the DFR roof? How if I am suppose to keep all the checkpoints. Soon as its 6/6 I run upstairs because all the cops are hiding behind the turret. That is approximately 2 minutes to go from downstairs inside DFR to upstairs exit. That is enough time for cops to simply run up those stairs to camp at the exit of DFR and spawn kill me.
Well, I've been thinking about it, and I guess it will be pretty hard to remove all that wall. So, I think that adding a stair where we can go throught it would be much easier. I've taken a ss to show you how it could be:

Show content
Maybe a simple stair to jump off would be great. Using drugs would help on the fall and you still have to run out of the zone to give cops downstairs and equal chance.

Offline Bl3nd

« Reply #8 on: 29 01, 2014, 03:07:42 am »
If the criminals had rush and took all the checkpoints along the way while rushing, then you eliminated all the cops. You'll have a great chance reaching the DFR's roof exit in approx. of 2 minutes as you said, then there will be like 4 minutes left to prepare your plan, take your drugs, reload your ammo, and once it reaches 6/6 you exit the door. Therefore, you'll have whole minute to escape even before the cops reach the roof. Even if there will be cops downstairs, it won't be a lot as they will be waiting to reach the roof.

Btzjosh

« Reply #9 on: 29 01, 2014, 03:12:51 am »
If the criminals had rush and took all the checkpoints along the way while rushing
What does this mean?
No there is not 4 minutes of preparing to escape a plan when it takes 6/6 minute to hold off cops downstairs.
then there will be like 4 minutes left to prepare your plan, take your drugs, reload your ammo, and once it reaches 6/6 you exit the door.
You are not a criminal. This is not how DFR works.
Just stop commenting, your points could never be more mentally challenged. Criminals do not wait at the exit of events, they wait til the last minute to escape because they want to get more kills. At 7/6 is when you can no longer kill for drugs. This is the moment criminals leave. AND NO we do not have enough time to escape from downstairs to upstairs in 1 minute.

Offline ScrapyCoCo

• Willing to help 😊. In-Active For Now.
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: ScrapyCoCo
  • Squad: 4Point7
« Reply #10 on: 29 01, 2014, 02:24:14 pm »
Escaping at BR, DFR, and MDM is hard now a days. But in DFR with this simple suggestion. Criminals have a chance to escape. so +1. Im just worrying at BR and MDM . many cops are blocking. then died easily.

https://link.snipfeed.co/scrapycocotv Best Bonus Websites free CSGO SKINS and FREE $ <3 Check Instagram for Guides!
My Introduction

Btzjosh

« Reply #11 on: 29 01, 2014, 07:01:05 pm »
Excatly Scrappy, because exiting BR and MDM, you can barely attempt to run out of the zone with all cops shooting you which is almost iimpossible at peak hours because over 20 cops will be waiting to spawn kill you.
DFR is completely impossible to escape because you are not allowed to jump while gettin shot so leaving the roof of DFR is never gonna happen unless you call your friends to riot on the DFR roof as soon as you exit to.get any slight chance to jump off.
There are not many times that we can kill all the cops inside DFR because they just hide behind the turret, so at 6/6 we have no choice but to exit from the roof where all the cops await us crims.
We need a fair chance to simply tap run and escape like BR and MDM because we can only tap run while getting spawn killed. A little staircase to run up would be reasonable. Cops get the turret for security but we don't get any turret escaping.

Offline Nolo

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nolo
« Reply #12 on: 09 02, 2014, 02:27:14 am »
Suggestion didn't reach 25 up-votes in a week or so thus I am locking this.
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"