Author Topic: "Removed ammo" Punishments don't get added to the punishlog  (Read 877 times)

Offline HaniFarps

• Senior Community Member
  • The First Syrian Player in CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HaniFarps
Hello Community

As I saw there is new useless lines (not my punishlog) gets added to the punishlogs , that are not counted as punishments / not given by staffs , I actually have no idea how they appear but they are really annoying , a while back I suggested this suggestion and it got added to the server to remove slaps , freezes etc from the punishlog as they are useless , but another useless lines appeared , why not remove them too ? and if they are needed , they can be saved on admin's logs and not in player's punishlogs ?

My Suggestion :

Remove all these " Goals - Removed ammo etc .. " From the punishlogs and stop them from being added again as they are NOT counted as punishments which make them very useless and annoying .

Are they needed for administration stuff ? then they can be saved on your own logs somewhere else just like the admins logs , and the players clearly don't like these lines in their punishlogs .

Thanks for your time .
SWATTeam member since 1 / 2 / 2014
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

Offline Hamada

• Regular Community Member
  • In teaching others we teach ourselves.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Hamada*SWAT
Re: "Removed ammo" Punishments don't get added to the punishlog
« Reply #1 on: 08 04, 2014, 03:10:01 pm »
I've faced the same issue. I tried to check my screenshots at the moment when this line was added and I found  that I was working as an iron miner and selling ammo in F7.
Show content

Screenshot when the line added to the punish log. ( As you can see 118 ammo)
. Then I asked a staff and searched on the forum because I thought it was a bug but I found that

Quote from: RabbidRabbit
I was right, you can't appeal this as it's not a punishment. It's just an imbalance on you which triggered the script to write that message, to prevent any unnecesary trouble later on. Don't worry about this in your punishlog, it's on the same level as a freeze, this doesn't count as a punihsment.
here. So I was asking myself if it's not a punishment, why should it be added to our punish logs?

Also when you check Admin logs here. You would find many people are getting those lines added to their punish logs without trying to cheat or doing illegal stuff.

If it has to be in the punish logs. What about to be auto deleted after certain time since it's not a punishment?
« Last Edit: 08 04, 2014, 03:22:10 pm by Hamada »
“Don't just follow your dreams; chase them down, grab hold and don't let go.”

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: "Removed ammo" Punishments don't get added to the punishlog
« Reply #2 on: 08 04, 2014, 04:52:37 pm »
I've removed it.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.