Author Topic: Things to spend money on  (Read 18255 times)

Offline Philo

• Regular Community Member
  • Good Moaning dear.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Philo
Re: Things to spend money on
« Reply #30 on: 13 03, 2015, 09:44:12 pm »
These are 2 other ideas that just popped in my head atm.
  • Changing your squad/group turf color for money
  • Changing your group/squad name for money like you pay 50m to change your squad/group name. (You can only change it once per 2 months)

Account name:Philopateer

Cotnika

« Reply #31 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:00:10 pm »
These are 2 other ideas that just popped in my head atm.
  • Changing your squad/group turf color for money
  • Changing your group/squad name for money like you pay 50m to change your squad/group name. (You can only change it once per 2 months)

Account name:Philopateer
I would agree about changing the group/squad names but many people might "abuse" it.creating squad/group,random inviting and change the name = starting the gang again with power etc..
Show content
Delete if it's useless.

mimou10233

« Reply #32 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:01:45 pm »
1 - make it so you have no limit to but nads its even a fun thing to play with it and make players want work more to take alot of nads / satchels + can sell it in F7 to make price some more higher when play is very needed for the nads so he will buy it from the F7

2 - make it so you must enter in a sercel at car show door and pay like 500k its like rent and the player will be able to get the barrier and close the carshow area by him self and ca use the stream + you can make time up for him its like 15 minuts and everything will be hiden

3 - make it that you can bribe a cop with no limit of wanted level because even in real life cops like the big price of the bribe

4 - make it that you must craft Misille for the hydra and fire them like you want without time limit

5 -  sel ammor /guns price more higher " but I think this will be bad for the new members "

6 - make it that you can buy DL3 hours on F7 with an auto seller 100K for the 1 hour and barriers exomple can use in event only that will make you can be covred from the cops

7 - make it that you can buy 10 RPG every 15 minut just to make sure that time cant be change

8 - make it that you must craft ammo for the seasparrow like mini gun nd of course price must be some higher

9 - this suggestion is good but I dont know if it will sucsess so make it tht you can buy a RPG gun like 10M or 15M and buy ammo of it with limit of 100 one each time so that will make alot of hard work to get it so with that alot of money will spend on because price of the 1 will stay 6K

ps:sorry for the english skills

Show content
mimou1023
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2015, 10:16:47 pm by M!mOu »

Offline Mjnon,B7bk

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xanax
  • Ingame: Mjnon,B7bk
« Reply #33 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:05:46 pm »
1,Make a new car get more defense from Bullets and RPG's
2,Make a gamble and they payment fees are 50k or more , when you win in the gamble you get dobule what you pay for it,
3,make a factories the value of 1 Factory are 3m
4,Make a Company's
Show content
Acc: Nawaf505
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 05:08:04 pm by Mjnon,B7bk »

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
« Reply #34 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:09:50 pm »
I suggest to :
- every one use /main will lose 250$ for evey message
- every Hydra Misille cost 10k
- if a player want to mark someone he will pay 1k
- Disable to exit jefferson house . And if player enter the jefferson house and he want to exit just he must type /exitjfmhouse ad he will pay 2.5k
- 5M to change group or squad name
50M to change Base Place
- 1.5M for every guard in base or zone
- 100M to own a villa with guards and every week you pay 30k for every guard
Show content
account name : youssef123
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2015, 10:34:55 pm by Head'Boss »

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline LeGe

• USNS Leader
  • TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTISHU
  • Group: US_Navy_SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-LeGe#USNS
  • Squad: NuCleAr_Squad
« Reply #35 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:17:23 pm »
- Buy citbook fake friends xD
- Buy new models of phone(You can add this feature to phone but if you want to change phone model you must pay a little)
- Give money for the church to get healed(You need to enter a church and use marker to do it)
- Pay for car wash(Another way to fix car)
- Pay for cinema ticket (if you can add some films to watch and special room for that XD)

Show content
Acc name: KysioPL
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 03:32:25 am by Legion »
The only easy day was yesterday.

Radoi

« Reply #36 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:21:29 pm »
It would be cool to need to buy phone credit to SMS or Mark players or Citbook or Lottery. Soo some apps wont work without credit, and credit its gone in a week

Credit Price: 25.000$ and can be bought from 24/7 shops.

You can check credit time on phone

Edit1: You can buy bodyguard peds like VIP hours, soo they will least like VIP hours and edit VIP hours to stop counting down when your not online :fp:

Show content
Radoi
« Last Edit: 13 03, 2015, 10:26:29 pm by Radoi »

Offline Thunderr

• 2300cc MADNESS
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Thunderr
  • Squad: Classic Car Clu
« Reply #37 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:50:34 pm »
Being able to sell business as a house. Some people just want to sell those. I also suggest putting more player-controlled business, such as Clothes shops, Car shops, Food shops, etc. Those would all require special goods which a player will have to order, as well as the min. purchase. A player can come up and buy 1 shirt for example, which is stupid. At least 100/200 of the goods must be ordered.

I also had in mind to increase the price of everything, from homes to ammo, more expensive cars, etc etc.

Show content
Account name: ncboy
No one can touch me, I'm stronger than the fate, those who are against me, can only bring me hate.

fadyjoseph21

« Reply #38 on: 13 03, 2015, 10:56:20 pm »
-Making maximum car slot is 15 and you can buy slots 200,000 per slot.
-Make jetpack fuel system so jetpack wont go without fuel.
-Buying followers that follow you for money.
-Make it so there is medkits and super medkits and every type have its own price and health it gives.
-Make it so you can buy important building at the city like the tall tower or etc .

Show content
Acc name : fadyjoseph21

Offline RagingMike

• The Alpha
  • Formerly Known as LoLa.
« Reply #39 on: 13 03, 2015, 11:46:17 pm »
So I came up with small ideas which money can be spent on greatly!

Being able to buy peds for zones, it should be an object, with all the skins available on the list, when we click on "Place" it will ask us which Animation would the ped uses , and each zone cant have more than 2 peds, Zone Peds does not attack and are not kill-able ( for those WL hungry(s) )
A ped should atleast costs 2.000.000$.

Account name: Persianmetal

Offline Daymian

• I chose Law.
  • Group: SWAT team
  • Ingame: Daymian*SWAT
  • Squad: Project X
« Reply #40 on: 13 03, 2015, 11:53:51 pm »
Thought this was a little fun suggestion maybe:

The ability to buy areas of San Andreas. It's really just money waste but you get a title for it, and boy oh boy people like titles in this server.

The idea would be that San Andreas would get devided in 3 city's first of all LS, SF and LV (the chatzone area's). There would be a place where you can buy one of the city's for a huge price like 500 Million dollars (only 12 people would be able to buy this atm). When you buy one of the City's you get the title of Mayor of <cityname>. Then when you speak in your city chat you would have the [<cityname> Mayor] tag in front of your name just like [CrimBoss] and [Chief] in their chats. You can also travel to all of the travel markers in your city for free.  The first to buy it is the lucky one and he can sell it when he feels so, or when he is inactive for like 30 days (like houses).

Besides the 3 mayor cities, the cities also get devided in city-areas (the same one as the travel markers). These areas will cost you 100 Million dollars. When you buy a area the thing you get is that you can travel to your area for free with the travel markers. Also when you talk in local in your area you get the [AreaOwner] tag added to your name.

All these people that buy this will get there name stated in a certain Marker or maybe a topic on forum. Because again like I said boy oh boy, people really like to be able to show how rich they are and love their titles.

Hope you like and understand the idea.

Show content
acc name: Daymian

Offline Venom.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Venom[AF]
« Reply #41 on: 13 03, 2015, 11:55:45 pm »
-Getting a 10% speed boost on all vehicles for a limited amount of time.
-A random massage that staffs would shout for you like shouts on Twitch. /command <text> and the staffs would get a notification that a new shout has been set, after staffs checked the shout is not breaking any flaming/spamming rules, they would shout it by quoting(example: [EVENT][CIT]Name: Player:'I ate bananas this morning.').

Left the suggestions without prices because I think it's best if you decide about them. If not, I'd say speed boost should cost $1,000,000 and shout would cost $2,000,000. Shouts would be available once every 48 hours and there should be a delay between two shouts since there's many 'rich' donators that would flood the chat with shouts, I guess a 30 sec delay is fine.

Shout purpose would be to make someone say something funny or entertaining for other players, shouldn't be mean or judging messages like troll/hate comments.

In case I get into any five first places I don't need the prize since I'm not active in-game and I don't really need any in-game money. Suggesting because I feel like I should try to help when I can.
E Pluribus Unum

Brooklynn

« Reply #42 on: 14 03, 2015, 12:03:57 am »
Okay so having criminal records for criminals, RPish looking records such as hit and run, trespassing, evading a traffic stop, etc,.. and then later on if you wanna join a good law group such as SWAT and stuff, you have to pay money in order to clear your criminal record via a command called /charity <amount> which sends the money back to the server.

People paying for fines, everytime somebody remains in the car in the middle of the road for a certain amount of time, he gets a ticket that he has to pay for at the city hall.

Getting married, you pay money for the server.

and other ideas that I dont have on my mind anymore.

larrysick

« Reply #43 on: 14 03, 2015, 12:40:11 am »
Jail Time Substitute

If you don't want to go to jail and you don't pay the government any of your hard earned money for a jailfine then go on and pay a low class criminal to take your place. Maybe they're already in jail, just pay them $5,000 for every minute you gotta be in jail and then get back on the street. Cause we all know time is money.

Laskan13

« Reply #44 on: 14 03, 2015, 12:43:48 am »
make a buisniss system.

just like cityzones and for a buisniss you need like some objects, you place them, and for upgrades you need to pay more but the job is better or quicker for what you are making. if you did that you will like have your own buisniss that makes like wood or iron, and make people come to you and other stuff.

just a quick idea...

Show content
laskan13