Author Topic: Things to spend money on  (Read 18258 times)

Offline noD3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
Re: Things to spend money on
« Reply #45 on: 14 03, 2015, 12:45:16 am »
Group wars, for example group A challenges group B, for 5x5 group war, both groups need to pay 500k, they are sent to some island or arena and which group will wins gets a new title or something, prices could be changed, I just gave short example.

Another idea is to make taxes, like taxes for F7 or some other sh*t, or taxes for how much cars you own and their value, for example you got 3 cars that cost 1million each, so you would need to pay like weekly 30k

Show content
noD3

Offline United

• TopKek™
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: United
« Reply #46 on: 14 03, 2015, 01:46:43 am »
Either I understood it wrong or you guys did... Arran is asking for new ways to spend money, so we can 'fix' this:

My suggestions:

1. A command like /createevent

People would be able to create a normal event (like CIT Staff). They'd need to pay 10M to 20M for it.
They would be able to create another dimension, to set an area so players can warp to that dimension, to spawn vehicles, to allow damage, to freeze, to unfreeze and to 'kick from event' (and maybe some other options that people will come up with if this suggestion gets added). They would also have a box where they'd put the amount of money the winner would receive.
Once someone uses the command /createevent, they would have 2 hours to create everything and to finish the event. If they didn't do it, everything would be destroyed and the players (or only the hoster if he didn't even get to the warping phase) would be warped back. If the hoster disconnects during that hour, everything would be destroyed and the players (or only the hoster if he didn't even get to the warping phase) would be warped back.

People would only be able to host such events once per week.
I know that this is a very private CIT Staff perk but let's be honest... CIT Staff have not been hosting events regularly since like 2013/2014... And 1 event per week per player wouldn't harm that much I think.
This is just what I've come up with... there might be some problems that I forgot and there are surely many changes to add to my suggestion...

2. Ability to buy skinshaders and carshaders with ingame money (only 1 skinshader and 1 carshader per player)

That's it. Basically, allowing everyone to buy a skinshader (for like 30M) and a carshader (for 30M as well) would be fair.

Show content
Acc name if necesarry: Luther.

I usually host a lot of events sponsored by players,  so technically such thing already exists but without commands and such.

Offline NinjaTuna

• The Posh One
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: NinjaTuna
  • Squad: Project X
« Reply #47 on: 14 03, 2015, 02:01:03 am »
My idea is to allow access to every single special vehicle in game, to all players. ( Excluding the Rhino and some of the RC cars. )

The reason for this is that I see it unfair that only official law groups can use these and not civilians or criminals. These vehicles are the vehicles we see in single player the most and always loved, and for them to be taken from the majority of players and just given to law groups ( that hardly use them anyway, except for roadtrips and just randomly driving around San Andreas ). It'd give more variety for player and events on the server and make everything a whole lot more challenging, but fun at the same time!

The vehicles I have in mind are: ( pictures and suggested prices given, ID of vehicles can be seen in the pictures.)

Enforcer;
Show content
$2,500,000

FBI Rancher;
Show content
$1,000,000

FBI Truck;
Show content
$1,500,000

Police Maverick;
Show content
$2,000,000

S.W.A.T.
Show content
$50,000,000

Dozer ( not used by anyone as far as I know )
Show content
$5,000,000

Dumper ( not used by anyone as far as I know )
Show content
$20,000,000

Hunter;
Show content
$35,000,000

I think it's fair that these are very high prices, but not locked away for only the official law groups to use, of which I hardly see use anyway. They'd really excite people and make many player made events a lot more interesting. I've also heard from many people that they'd love vehicles like the FBI rancher and the hunter. I'll admit, I don't go to criminal events often, but when I do go, I only see police cars, never seen a military vehicle there before, so allowing everyone to use them wouldn't impact much other than law training which is a waste of time in my eyes anyway. So letting everyone use them would really give them some use.

Acc name : UnicornLepri
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 04:36:40 am by NinjaTuna »
I miss you all <3 One day we'll meet again. CIT will always remain a piece of my heart

Offline iDoge

• ケツを食べますか
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: iDoge
  • Squad: Drift Academy
« Reply #48 on: 14 03, 2015, 02:23:23 am »
If Brian would be ok I was thinking being able to buy a personal skin that will cost much. The price will be set to equal of the euroes that you must pay, as Isee it the price will be $35,000,000.

Another is buyable buildings, being able to buy buildings with house markers, yiu will be able to allow access to some people like the /editdoor. Buildings will cost 5
$50,000,000 and it will not be an interior the inside part of the building will be built with CITy objects.

Account: Ja-c-oB
SAPD

Offline tanke94

• Los lideres no culpan . Asumen .
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: Tanke94|CSA|
  • Squad: |CSA|
« Reply #49 on: 14 03, 2015, 03:26:14 am »
Is easy because they add a dimension where the gameplay is like survival mode game dayz but this dimension to enter must pay an amount which may be the ultimate prize winner

this can be used with objects dayz thus create a more entertaining and fun for the other players and prize money event apart can be added rp + or some kind of point about event

has explain.

wing dimesion enter appear in a random area on the map the goal is to survive for this you have to perform these ations

foraging
search the beverage
find medicines
search for weapons

all this to equip and go find players and ilimnarlos and achieve win the prize or event

this also can be used as an event that implements a staff member via t / eventwarp

Show content
acc: tanke94
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 02:50:15 pm by tanke94 »
I am sick of love.

First, they will ignore you, later they will laugh at you, finally they will criticize you .. because you dared to do what they will never be able.
Nothing great has been done in the world without a passion.

Your love is like a a shadow on me all of the time
                               Laura <3

AngryItalian

« Reply #50 on: 14 03, 2015, 03:43:33 am »
Cars should be more realistic, for one you should have a tachometer for boats and aircraft, and mileage on cars (or both mileage if it's easier scripting) Cars should be purchasable from a CIT phone "Craiglist" application!

Cars should become useless after a certain amount of mileage and require an expensive fee to restore them or you could scrap the car for 25% of the original purchase price.

This would keep people from banking cars and stockpiling money in cars. If they lose value, the players money stockpile will dramatically decrease.

The app on CITphone should be similar to an online classified ads site. Player sets price based of condition and mileage, and sells it to a player.

This one give a newer or poorer player the opportunity to own a more expensive vehicle, at the negative that it would cost more to keep maintained than a brand new car.

Offline Dunerider

• Bionic Man
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: [Bikers]
  • Ingame: Dunerider{1%er}
« Reply #51 on: 14 03, 2015, 03:52:56 am »
I would like to keep this idea simple. I like the peds that have been recently added. Maybe make it possible to purchase the services of certain peds in CIT.  Even better if you could buy peds as companions, work partners, NPC gang members etc.

Dunerider
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 03:56:54 am by Dunerider »

Offline leoo

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Leo
  • Squad: wasd
« Reply #52 on: 14 03, 2015, 04:59:08 am »
Ability to build inside the MDM interior,doing a course.

Hello comunity,the MDM interior is the most expensive interior in CIT and it is a big interior and look so empty,so I suggest that doing a course (cost:1m) you can build inside this interior like City Zones.

Show content
Account : Leotranier_96

xperia

« Reply #53 on: 14 03, 2015, 06:30:43 am »
It's about an advertisement system called SkyBoard. CITizens will buy a server wide advertisement on the advertisement board around the city. CITizens will type a command like /skyboard then a panel will appear, requesting the player to enter a URL of the image that the player want to show in the advertisement. The advertisement will be shown in SkyBoard around the city.
Show content

This advertisement is realistic and effective. The bot can be named 'SkyBoard Co.' or something else, or just leave unnamed.

The price will be like 1,000,000$ (or more) per 6 hours(or less?), all the current active ads rotate every 10 minutes. The image file should not be too big or too small.
The detail of pricing and the period of advertisement will be decided by staffs, as these are only my suggestion.
This is a good way to advertise, and a good way to burn excess money too.

Show content
Account name: xperia

Mongolia-Yesoo

« Reply #54 on: 14 03, 2015, 06:34:01 am »
I got new ideas.

-I think you can sell object limits for CITy zones. Because in yesterday, I was built my group's base. But its reachet limit in half of progress. And I was thinking " If I can buy more object limits, I will build Ultra nice base"

-Add new opportunities in Vip hours Example : Male bodyguard , Puppy , etc...

Show content
Account name is : Yesonchuluut1
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 12:16:14 pm by Yeso` »

Offline Henry

• Not Available for Help!
  • Group: Scary Killers
  • Ingame: Henry
  • Squad: The_VIPs
« Reply #55 on: 14 03, 2015, 06:56:01 am »
Hey, today i've came up with ideas
1: adding a helicopter for tour which gives you tour of SA and cuts off your money.

2: why not adding a command for example '/moneyonshots' for hydra, which doesn't let you wait 15 seconds to shoot with hydra, but it costs money, For example "1 shot = $20,000"

3: Adding "interior marker" for CITy Zones, Which you've to place, If you place 1 marker outside gate and second marker at roof, it warps you to roof

4: Adding some songs at /mplayer which are from CIT and you've to buy it to listen.

5: Adding fuels system to aircrafts, as in reality aircrafts have to be filled with fuel inorder to fly.

6: Adding "Fill fuel" for mechanics job, if you have mechanic job and want's to fill someone's cars fuel and you have jerry can so you can click on car > Fill fuel > A gui opens to the car owner > Accept > Costs you 2K for refueling car.

7: Adding a ped as body guard which has to sign up contract, example you assigned bodyguard for your self and it costs 20K per 10 minutes or 20 minutes and max bodyguards you can have is "1" and u can assign body guard 5 times perday.

Show content
Account name: Fahad

Offline Xander

• Regular Community Member
  • *inspiring life quote here*
  • Ingame: Xander
« Reply #56 on: 14 03, 2015, 08:29:38 am »
What about the abilty that you can spawn 2 vehicles at once, but for a certain price. For example a friend needs to drive to somewhere, he can get your other car while you can drive your own car. But it will cost money when you will spawn an extra vehicle

Show content
account name: Xander
I'm sort of inactive nowadays.

You can hit me up on discord tho. Username is 101Xander

Offline Saif Bhuiya

• Professional- Delivered by Scary_Killers™ 2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: Dan'
« Reply #57 on: 14 03, 2015, 08:58:53 am »
I have some suggestions for this topic. They are as follows:

1.Set a limit for all courses.For Example, if the limit of space boot is 10 then people will be able to use t/sb 10 times and after that they will have to do the course again.

2.People have to buy tickets or spend money in order to enter an event

3.Being able to buy animals/monsters for protection.

4.Make it that there are aliens in outer space and we need to buy special weapons in order to kill them.

5.Make an event where people can bet money for things.

6.Make beggar peds to whom people can donate money and get useful items instead.

7.We need to make license for each vehicle we have.

Show content
My acc name: saifbhuiya

Offline Zangief

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #58 on: 14 03, 2015, 09:10:10 am »
My ideas:

Players are able to buy music speakers, I am sure players will spend their money on this feature some just want to relax close to their house others make parties in their hoods I saw how these players call an admin to place a music speaker in a certain area, the price is up to you.

graffitis: Well this may be difficult but I am sure players will spend their money on this too there should be a 1 h restriction until the graffiti disappears, players will be able to make their custom graffitis ( players are only able to change the text on it )  in LS/SF in order to show a message to the community or "mark territory" just like in the gangs do , afaik in the gta sa game there are different kinds of graffitis/fonts used by the different gangs around SA we can use that kinds and maybe players are just able to change the text of the graffiti, seriously I don't know how scripting this works but I am sure players will spend their money on something like this.
In addition the message must not be offensive, the price as well as the first idea the price is up to you.

Show content
Account name: Zangief

Offline Neverdie

• Group: MI6
  • Squad: #ES
« Reply #59 on: 14 03, 2015, 09:11:01 am »
- People who are 1000+ hours or xCMs can use /hostevent which would be a small event already mapped by staff and Its price shouldn't be less than 1,000,000$ for the creation.
- Adding the ability to buy a personal carshader/skin for Ingame money which would be between 10,000,000$ ~ $20,000,000.
- People may have a custom chat (differs than rooms) which may cost 1,000,000$ to create one as a person can only join 1 room or making the ability to join more than one room by buying room slots which may cost 1,000,000$ per each.
- The ability to buy interior markers at zones for $40,000,000 which would help groups thar has CITy bases to get an interior

Prices are  to you, I'm just giving my ideas.

Show content
Account Name: biso46

I came up with more ideas

- The ability to change your house's interior which may cost $10,000,000 ~ $20,000,000 depending on the interior and you won't get refunded If you sell the house also the interior ahould get back to its original one.

- Adding the ability to buy emergency law vehicles, the marker should be at Law farm and only Community law groups can use it, also If a member left the group, the vehicle should be auto sold to the server to prevent people having vehicles that they shouldn't have.

- Making an extention for zones only for Vehicle Recovery which would cost $1,000,000 for each 1x1 and this will help people whom are having zones near the sea to recover their sea vehicles.

- Adding lincese courses for driving cars / flying aircraft / riding boats in /courses for $100,000 each and you won't be able to drive any type of vehicles unless you make the course, and It should contain a small test in an interior like IRL driving lincese test.

- Making a taxi service which Peds should drive them and they go to a certain place (Taxi stop) to stay there, People can call them via CIT phone to come to them to be taken to a certain place or you may rent one from the taxi stop to take you to a place, $5,000 should be added on the paymemt If you called the taxi from CIT phone.

I know my suggestions are a bit hard but they will improve the server alot.

Show content
Account Name: biso46

Deputy Director of Miliatry Intelligence 6President of Extreme Services