Author Topic: Things to spend money on  (Read 18253 times)

__BlaZe__

Re: Things to spend money on
« Reply #60 on: 14 03, 2015, 09:12:52 am »
Hey All,

So I had this idea popped up in my mind and would like to share it here:

How about Building a small club in LS/SF, where parties can be hosted:
  • The party time limit would be 20-30 mins.
  • You can only book the club by placing bids - Highest bidding player owns the club for 30 mins.
  • Only 15 mins will be provided to place bids (Bidding starts as soon as the on-going party ends).
  • Parties can be hosted by any group/Squad members or individuals.
  • Party includes: 3-4 hokker peds(with whom you actually can have sex just like in GTA), a big bar, 2 bouncer peds at the entry, big couch and some pole dancers(Peds ofc) - Can add more stuff, upto admins.

Booking's for this club only opens after the on-going party ends.
Show content
It would be great if an notification is provided after the party ends, like - "LS Club is now open for more bookings, Hurry up!"

The booking procedure: (Bookings should be made within 15 mins from the End-time of
previous party)

Player who places the highest bid books the club.(Max bid would be
around 10m or 15m)

Example: If a player places a bid of 5m for booking the club and if no one else
places a bid above 5m within the provided 15 mins, then the club gets booked by that
player for 30 mins.

IF a player directly places the max bid i.e. 10m/15m the club is
automatically booked by him - No more bids can be placed.

Players allowed to enter the party:
The party host needs to get into club and use /entries or something similar command and an
List would pop up, showing "People allowed to enter"
and in that list the options would be Group members, Squad members,
CITbook friends, Unit members, and friends in SMSlist.
Also, providing with an option to put account name of friends separately so they can
enter too.

This will avoid trollers from entering & ruining the party

I know, this suggestion sounds a bit stupid, just felt like sharing.

Show content
account name: __BlaZe__

C.B.

« Reply #61 on: 14 03, 2015, 09:25:24 am »
-Mod vehicles and tune them, and make there prices higher, that's the first step.
-Make a shop so we can buy iPhones like example: I went to the shop and say some iPhones and Samsung etc... I bought the Samsung s4 and it will show the the s4 replacing the iPhone 6 that u putted on "B". That's really a good idea so u can change phone model + Add an animation while pressing B if needed or nvm. (Make them expensive and cool images so the player will enjoy it.)
-Make a command that let you shoot with Hydra without waiting it costs about 200k - 100k.
-Make every 3 months a small event for 2 days, it is Pay 50m or 70m to get a personal skin without donating more info in a forum topic if added.
-Do in /courses more courses I will give you an example, like event builder only people with 1500 hours+ can make this courses or register on it, it costs 2.5m and to build the event etc... it costs 20m maybe and to give the Event winner money it will be more so maybe rich people can do it like Donators etc...
-Spend money in RPGs, yea old system but it will be good, every 24 hours u can buy 12 RPGs that means 2 hours = 1 buyrpg (IF HE BOUGHT) make 1 RPG costs 12k or 15k because in 24 hours 12 RPGs ... it isn't easy they will RPG our asses and if It stays $6k and added my idea Noobs can troll a whole gang. So make it 12k - 15k so high people can buy from it btw Arran you can change the price I just gave ideas.
-Add Poker system in phone, it will be HARD or idk but players can play with eachothers(Idk how to play it) but people can go all in and someone other win him so he take his money the player can choose for how much he wants to play, it will be really hard but it will be Enjoyed :D

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
« Reply #62 on: 14 03, 2015, 10:23:21 am »
Hmm a good way to spend your money.
This is easy to think and I just came with an idea.

I think we should be able to have more courses in /shit .

Some courses that should be added.

1.Talented Driver - The player have a bonus of +2% speed by driving any vechile - Price 1M
2.Don of LV- The player should be able to turf 1 meter higher than usual - Price 1,5M
3.Assasin - The player will be able to make a +50% damage with knife and katana - Price 1M
4.Experienced Builder - The player should be able to build 10 objects more in his zone - Price 800k

Account name : Dredd

Offline Name2

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #63 on: 14 03, 2015, 10:40:05 am »
Well there is one intereste thing I was thinking about, it sounds something like this:

There are gunmods and carmods in game which are avliable for everyone. A lot of people are using them but other players can't see them. What if the gunmods can be bought for in game money and so the other players can see it? Making something like in CSGO, weapon grades, lowest cost about 2-4mil and the highest and most detailed 15 mil. Also to add request topic so you can request your own skin but to make it like for CJ clothes, free. Script should be like doing /gunmods and except the Download button to make Buy button. In the table you will see the gun name, how big it is, how many files does it have and the price of it(IG money). Also that script is basic shop, for existing items but if you request your own item with the weapon grade(low-high) you can sell it in F7 for desired price. If you want to see what items you have you should press F7 and type ITEM and it will say AK-47 Blaze for example. This is something like CSGO has with weapons and it is pretty nice. Thanks for reading

Show content
account name: modji
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2015, 10:50:53 am by NoSwear »

Offline itzCiseKK

• Proud member of The Great Imperials and Imperium
  • Group: Imperials
  • Ingame: ItzCiseKK
  • Squad: Impeerium
« Reply #64 on: 14 03, 2015, 11:09:36 am »
Hi CIT Players and Staff!
So yea, my ideas are

- USED CARS SHOP (From players or civilians (bots/NPCs))

- NEEDS (You have to drink water, eat food).

- CAR MILEAGE SYSTEM (If its gonna reach 110.000km, you have to reset it or buy a new car),

- LICENSES SYSTEM (Flight School, Driving School. If you drive reckless and Traffic Officer is gonna catch you, your Driving License is taken (for Example: 1 day). After that, you have to get a new License (/Courses or go to Driving School),

- OWN LICENSE PLATES (Example of Default License Plate: CIT 2783. Example of Player Modified Plate: TOO FAST)

Thanks for Reading!
Hope it will be added soon.

Have a nice Day,
CiseK
::: Let them hate us so long as they fear us :::

Cotnika

« Reply #65 on: 14 03, 2015, 11:21:13 am »
Hi CIT Players and Staff!
So yea, my ideas are

- USED CARS SHOP (From players or civilians (bots/NPCs))

- NEEDS (You have to drink water, eat food).

- CAR MILEAGE SYSTEM (If its gonna reach 110.000km, you have to reset it or buy a new car),

- LICENSES SYSTEM (Flight School, Driving School. If you drive reckless and Traffic Officer is gonna catch you, your Driving License is taken (for Example: 1 day). After that, you have to get a new License (/Courses or go to Driving School),

- OWN LICENSE PLATES (Example of Default License Plate: CIT 2783. Example of Player Modified Plate: TOO FAST)

Thanks for Reading!
Hope it will be added soon.

Have a nice Day,
CiseK
this is MTA,Not SAMP.I might agree about eating/drinking and the car idea,but driving/flying licenses wouldn't be good.If staffs add sth like that,they will have to change law/crim system too and the server will become like SAMP.

Offline he4rtbeat

• Donator L2
  • Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: 5th|he4rtbeat
« Reply #66 on: 14 03, 2015, 11:26:50 am »
I have a suggestion that will make CnR more realistic and you will be able to pay money for this .

Able to place jammer so you can disappear to (cops/criminals) radar for 15 sec every 5 min . jammer will be activated from citphone whenever you want also no one can see your body with /xr for 10 sec.

also this can be added to /courses with a prize of  $10,000,000 . This suggestion will give you a chance to escape when you are deep in trouble also that will give the teams rush somewhere more realistic for example . Law team wants to rush armed robbery , they will activate their jammer at the same time , and they will make the unexpected movement.

Show content
acc name : benberkexd1

Offline Pepihuy

• Donator L1
  • Smile now,Cry later.
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Pepihuy
« Reply #67 on: 14 03, 2015, 12:40:00 pm »
-My idea is: to add something like /addent in houses, so I can add stuff ( like a bed,couch, and also if there's a garden near my house, I can add some stuff in it..) that's will make players buy more houses and add some stuff in it, every thing will cost money for sure (for example: bed cost 50,000$ )  Something like that..

-My second idea: to return the drugs (in F4) so players will spend their money on drugs.

-My account name: pepihuym98

Stefania

« Reply #68 on: 14 03, 2015, 01:26:32 pm »
Alright, I hope that my suggestion to be helpful.

At first, I was working hard to get money and nothing to spend money on it, just, buying medkits, guns and explosives.

I was buying high amount of satchels which it was per a satchels 3000$, so ya it's so easy to get 30 satchels and not so expensive, 30*1500=45000.

I can get 1 Milion in caver miner in a hour.

I'm suggest to be able to carry satchels how much I can also it should change to 3000$.

Account name: nitros

Thanks

Nicksour

« Reply #69 on: 14 03, 2015, 02:18:47 pm »
I give the suggestion to create a stock market such as the large companies in the cit such as bank, citbook, bingo and more, should include a command of the genre / stockmarket and players could invest a certain amount of money in a certain company with the intention of making money in a short time, sometimes works, but the player may be at risk of losing some of your money if not make a purchase with sense, stock prices will also vary every day.
I hope you like my suggestion.
Greetings, Nicksour.

Account name: Nicksour

Offline Inferno

• Parkour Master
  • Senior Community Member
  • danyboi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TeamDGers
« Reply #70 on: 14 03, 2015, 02:32:05 pm »
Greetings everyone !!

- I got some suggestions to made it so , players will spend more money . As you all know , every single player has at least more than 10 cars . So n why don't we double the payment / price of every single car ? As we all know , now Stafford cost 2.5m only and that's seems a bit low . I remember that players dream was buying a car at past , like Infernus or something , but now it is similar to a right not a dream . Also, players are ready to pay for something that really annoy them and that's related to the group system . AS we all know , the group invite limit is too high , sometimes it even takes 150 hour to invite an other 10 players , so why don't be make it so , you can buy one single place for 300k at least , so you'll be able to invite one more players . I'm not talking about the slot that we buy for 50k , but an other thing that allow you to invite a player even you have a limit and the price can be discussed . At least , it might be 500k per a player , I know hundreds that ready to do this .

Account name is : Camelo

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
« Reply #71 on: 14 03, 2015, 02:48:13 pm »
My suggestion for spending money on the server would be the ability to buy two houses as a non donator.

Requirement:
- you can't own the two houses in the same city like two houses in Los Santos. You can only buy one house in Los Santos and one house for example in San Fierro (Donators wouldn't be limited by this).

The other idea would be that you have to pay taxes for every house you own. The tax rate would be like 100 $ per hour so the daily spending on house taxes would be 2400 $.

1 house (for a day = 24 hours):
100 $ x 24 hours = 2400 $

1 house (for 1 year):
2400 $ x 365 days = 876000 $

That mean donators that own 4 houses need to pay more for their houses than others.

Account name:
Show content
seville_blv_1345

Radoi

« Reply #72 on: 14 03, 2015, 03:00:46 pm »
Insurance taxes for cars - 1 k/per day for every car
Bills for houses - 500$/per day for every house

Show content
Radoi

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #73 on: 14 03, 2015, 03:59:04 pm »
    • Bars -> Drink Effects: We had that cool LSD effect in the past, which made water splashes and leaves flying around and stuff, we could add that effect to the effect of buying a certain drink from the bar interiors. GUI would be similar to a food-shop, choices would be the available drinks. They would give certain cool visual effects just for fun.
    • Hospital Medication: Add certain diseases, we had virus previously which would reduce health. But I would like different diseases with varied effects, like some can prevent jumping (weakness) or sprinting, carrying heavy weapons (back pain), will make the screen super blurry so its hard to see or drive (dizziness, fever), vomit now and then (stomach pain), and so on. And it would require to enter a hospital interior and receive medication from the beautiful nurse peds. Needless to say, the diseases shouldn't be frequent or much irritating so it won't be completely removed later on, like what happened to viruses + anti-virus /courses. Rather than being a random disease spread, disease can also be based on actions, like carrying a heavy weapon for too long, or firing from it will give back-pain like over-heating of a Seasparrow minigun.
    • Car Bills: Certain types of bills are already in the suggestions up there, so a per car per day basis charge would be great, having 500 cars in F2 is same like having a freeroam GUI, not so realistic. Bills will make it realistic and a good way to spend the money. - already suggested
    • Speed Fine: Criminals get wanted if a Traffic Cop spots him, we can add an amount of fine as well which will be deducted and goes to the server.
    • Licenses: Already suggested, but I wanted to describe. Driving / Flying separate licenses. You get a "low fuel" like warning when its closing to the date of renewal. Licenses can be city based, or entire country wide. So you pay less if you choose only LS license, but will pay a travel fare when going to SF while having only LS license, every time. Flying will be country wide only.
    • Criminal Reputation: One can pay a huge amount of money to level up as a criminal. Its like sharing some money for the homies. So you gain respect for that. No need to worry about cheated Rep points, since the criminal is paying the money means he did some good business as a criminal to get the money anyway, its same like killing a cop, so to speak.

Acc Name: Satadru Electra

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Offline Closer.

• Geluks dag.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Closer
  • Squad: Economics
« Reply #74 on: 14 03, 2015, 04:03:58 pm »
A. My Idea
to get more roleplay in the CIT server men to pay rent. 1k every single time they log-in in the server. Since CIT has alot of members there will be over 500k a day just for logging in. if you don't got any money you will get in the red zone.

B. Redzone?
Yes the redzone. the redzone means you first need to re-pay the server (depens how much your in the red) and then you'll be able to earn your money from doing your job (Civillian , Cop , Crim) or anything else how you make your money.

C. Isin't this bullshit?
No. this will add more roleplay to the server because we all need to pay rent for our house etc. etc. in our daily life.
since this is a game it would be all in one (1k) every single log-in.

D. Where would the money go to?
The money goes to a special atm where only L5 Admins can get to.
They can take care of the money and can add more things to the CIT server or doing random event / quiz. The winner takes alot of money (depens how much you can earn).

E. Why would this be neccesary?
Example: I've we can get event for like 100members and there will be a big prize (1 to 2million) the players will get a high adrealine because they're able to become millionair with there Flying/Driving skills or anything else.

Account name:
Show content
Semmi

The more you learn, The more you earn