Author Topic: [Resolved] Cars don't blow up  (Read 5505 times)

abdullahrafx

Re: Cars don't blow up
« Reply #15 on: 06 04, 2012, 10:45:15 am »
It's a nice idea. But wouldn't it make the streets messy when the people leave the area or if they get killed? How will the car disappear or it doesn't?

the_perfect_mostafa

« Reply #16 on: 06 04, 2012, 03:30:23 pm »
Neutral.
It's good because it can be the reason to add "Fire-Fighter/Fireman".
It's NOT a good idea because it will cause some road-blocks and people while they are driving , they hit the blow-up cars.

SweeTooN

« Reply #17 on: 06 04, 2012, 03:47:23 pm »
then if we are cops , how to catch suiciders  ? we must blow up the car if they are inside it .

Offline Slayer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 06 04, 2012, 06:40:03 pm »
Neutral.
It's good because it can be the reason to add "Fire-Fighter/Fireman".
It's NOT a good idea because it will cause some road-blocks and people while they are driving , they hit the blow-up cars.
We can do that with owned cars right now....
Good Bye CIT <3

huoyanak47

« Reply #19 on: 07 04, 2012, 02:10:28 am »
yeah this way we can set up roadblocks. And most cops does not have owned cars, and no one takes their car to battle, so job vehicle should do this too.

Priest

« Reply #20 on: 10 04, 2012, 12:09:18 am »
why not when car blow you can some time hide behind him is more realistic....  ;)

Victor

« Reply #21 on: 10 04, 2012, 12:24:40 am »
Since I know, its already like this, but the car blows up and then gets frozen in the place he blown up, but only smoking, not blown up
But anyways, its good to enhance some things, so +1

nadoura

« Reply #22 on: 10 04, 2012, 12:57:30 am »
Well,it happends to me all the time,even the car that you respawn it,but if you want to car don't blow up,you have to be in the turf zone
cause people can abuse it in bank.
« Last Edit: 10 04, 2012, 01:00:29 am by DarDouR »

adarshleo

« Reply #23 on: 10 04, 2012, 10:58:09 am »
This will sure be very good. But the only thing they will abuse is that some will camp behind the cars like cowards. ???

Offline Kavzor

• The Viking
  • Honorable
  • aka IKEA Employee
« Reply #24 on: 10 04, 2012, 11:04:01 am »
How about airstrikes? If the car dosen't blow up then we cant kill arrest by shooting a car, then we need to jump out and start hunting. Once he is arrested we will need a new vehicle to bring the arrested guy to the jail.
“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.”  -- Jack Sparrow

BangOlufsen

« Reply #25 on: 10 04, 2012, 11:11:34 am »
How about airstrikes? If the car dosen't blow up then we cant kill arrest by shooting a car, then we need to jump out and start hunting. Once he is arrested we will need a new vehicle to bring the arrested guy to the jail.

+1 for us it will be more difficulter and then is hunting no option because if we are in LV people will kill so the arrested person will be free.

Offline BlackS

• Senior Community Member
  • Just 100% the BlackS
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BlackS
« Reply #26 on: 10 04, 2012, 02:08:42 pm »

You could blast his ass and then wait until he gets out?

Add that when you keep sitting inside the vehicle wich is on fire, that you caught fire at yourself for being inside and how longer you keep in it, how longer the fire
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS
- The last Airforce General (GOAF)
- Longest Airforce General (I tought)
- (15/4/2012) - Spent the most on food   TRL-BlackS*SWA

Sandy

« Reply #27 on: 11 04, 2012, 12:53:45 pm »
The fire that is on the car could also lower the players HP if he doesn't get out.

Monii

« Reply #28 on: 11 04, 2012, 01:10:12 pm »
+1, but in my opinion the car should explode when struck by an explosion, like a grenade or a rocket.

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
« Reply #29 on: 19 05, 2012, 08:08:17 am »
The fire that is on the car could also lower the players HP if he doesn't get out.

Better idea imo.
^

Also, I suggest : If the vehicle has owner, it stays on fire until its hid. And can be re-picked, but just needs a mechanic to repair it.

Also nice suggestion, would benefit all players, since they would be able to actually take cover behind the cars. Otherwise, as of current, taking cover is kind of impossible unless the car is owned.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas