Author Topic: [Resolved] Buy player slots for your group.  (Read 4610 times)

Kilro

[Resolved] Buy player slots for your group.
« on: 17 04, 2012, 05:39:18 pm »
My suggestion is very simple, pay $1.000.000 to open up 5 more slots in your group.

The maximum member limit was set to 50 because there were gangs who just had mass recruitment but nowadays there are like twice as much people on the server than before. So it would be fair to have a way to expand your group's maximum member limit.

I think this will not create massive noob gangs again like before because gangs that raise money through donations and stuff are organized and not some random gang.

*maybe put a limit on maximum slots to buy
*maybe change the price/slots
« Last Edit: 22 04, 2012, 06:32:12 pm by Arran »

Offline Cerinsh

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Cerinsh
Re: Buy player slots for your group.
« Reply #1 on: 17 04, 2012, 05:41:46 pm »
I think 50 players are enough.
- Ex. L2 staff member
-Honorary member of SWAT Team
-Ex. SWAT Team Commander

Kilro

« Reply #2 on: 17 04, 2012, 05:43:23 pm »

As I said I disagree. The player amount on CIT has raised incredibly so group limits can't stay behind!

...:::Gho$T:::...

« Reply #3 on: 17 04, 2012, 05:48:22 pm »
It is bad for criminal gangs for Law Its enough , because In game Criminal team has more players than all LAW teams

Offline Cerinsh

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Cerinsh
« Reply #4 on: 17 04, 2012, 05:54:18 pm »
It is bad for criminal gangs for Law Its enough , because In game Criminal team has more players than all LAW teams
but this would also be unfair for groups which can't afford to purchase those slots and that would lead to situation where groups like cammora has plenty of players online but other gangs can't protect their tufts and turf owners would change really slow.
- Ex. L2 staff member
-Honorary member of SWAT Team
-Ex. SWAT Team Commander

Marga

« Reply #5 on: 17 04, 2012, 06:06:20 pm »
Anti abuse: make 100 players maximum in group.
Yes we can have but we will work and pay for it. Also make it more like 1.000.000$ = 2 extra slots (anti abuse, again)
So everyone will have time to buy their slots :)
Or just make all groups able to have 70 members and reduce it with time so there won't be any group that will have advantages.

...:::Gho$T:::...

« Reply #6 on: 17 04, 2012, 06:13:00 pm »
LOL 1 mil for 2 slots? are u joking? about 1mil for 15 slots or 10

Offline Kavzor

• The Viking
  • Honorable
  • aka IKEA Employee
« Reply #7 on: 17 04, 2012, 06:21:23 pm »
50 slots are just fine, make a new group if you want (It won't cost you anything)
“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.”  -- Jack Sparrow

sero67

« Reply #8 on: 17 04, 2012, 07:01:06 pm »
I Agree but It can be more lower price

Offline Balza

• Hjsr
« Reply #9 on: 17 04, 2012, 08:36:36 pm »
LOL 1 mil for 2 slots? are u joking? about 1mil for 15 slots or 10
Are you joking?
Anti abuse: make 100 players maximum in group.
Yes we can have but we will work and pay for it. Also make it more like 1.000.000$ = 2 extra slots (anti abuse[/b], again)
So everyone will have time to buy their slots
This is a great idea to avoid abuse.

Marga

« Reply #10 on: 17 04, 2012, 11:17:49 pm »
Are you joking?This is a great idea to avoid abuse.
As balza says.
Also CAMORRA have 43 active members, 45 now I think, and inactives are CAMORRA staff with deputy ranks so we can not kick them just like that.
The problem is...We have many friends and good players that want to join us, but we just don't have any more free places, and it happens all the time. And honestly LOCKING/UNLOCKING application topic and then when  unlock it on one day, I see 10 replies - it started to go on my nerves

Steve

« Reply #11 on: 17 04, 2012, 11:34:22 pm »
Could just raise it to like 60 for groups that have been active for a very long time and are known to not mass recruit.

5 members isn't gonna really make a difference since the server jumped from like 300 to 600+ players

Kilro

« Reply #12 on: 17 04, 2012, 11:56:39 pm »
Could just raise it to like 60 for groups that have been active for a very long time and are known to not mass recruit.

5 members isn't gonna really make a difference since the server jumped from like 300 to 600+ players

It's not just 5. You can buy it 10 times. For example. So you increase to 100

btgitman

« Reply #13 on: 18 04, 2012, 01:12:13 am »
I don't like this idea, it would be unfair to those groups who can't afford that expense.  Also, certain gangs wouldn't have a limit of expansion. 50 active and pro members worth more than 100 new players who have been recruited en masse, coz being able to pay that amount to expand the clan doesn't mean that a player is pro.
-1 from me.

kisho

« Reply #14 on: 18 04, 2012, 06:34:32 am »
I know of quite a few gangs that would benefit from this. Alot of times long time members go inactive, while you have good people waiting to be recruited, but since your gang is full you have to tell the person they can't join. It makes both parties sad... being able to add a few slots, with some requirements, along with an extension limit would be very useful. +1