Author Topic: [A] Being able to buy Rocket Launcher from AI Trader in ammunation-shop.  (Read 6409 times)

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: LMT74
Suggestion name: Being able to buy Rocket Launcher from AI Trader in ammunation-shop.

Description: It's not logical if you can't buy a weapon in an ammunation-shop. The ammunation-shop are not selling rockets so adding this is a good idea. Why am I suggesting this only in LV? Because Rockets are not allowed to use in another city and maybe, nobody in LS/SF will buy it.
Also, Sea Hospital should be allowed people to buy rockets as there is an ammunation.

Why it is needed: It's useful, convienient and people don't waste time to go to local market to buy it.
« Last Edit: 24 12, 2018, 04:42:28 am by DEATH »

Offline Steroids

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
Your idea is seems to be good, it will be more convenient when I don't need to go back to "Protected Market Area" to buy it. I just go to the ammunition-shop's closest to me to buy it while necessary, saving time. I am more busy when turfs. Your suggestion is quite helpful, you get POSTIVE from me
**(GROUP-DISCORD) Jarrah (Jarrah#8730)**: from the best LV player to a player that remove rocks from streets

Offline yanza

Awesome, I was just thinking that and yes players don't sell this RPG. And we can't buy this from F7 too. And if we add this in the Ammo shops so players can buy RPG easily and I note mostly LV players want the RPG so they an Buy RPG from ammo shop. Supporting

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
You can buy RPGs at F7 from AI Trader whenever you want.
You must be in a market area to buy from the AI Trader.

Offline yanza

You can buy RPGs at F7 from AI Trader whenever you want.
Please first see the thing what I write we can't buy RPG from F7 we just can buy from market area. Thank you

Offline Nidus

• I reject rejection
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
You must be in a market area to buy from the AI Trader.
Ammunation = Market area, except for LVSH , I don't think this is needed thus, im negative.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
Ammunation = Market area, except for LVSH , I don't think this is needed thus, im negative.
Are you serious? When I'm in an ammunation, I can't buy anything from F7 and this is called market?

Offline Nidus

• I reject rejection
Are you serious? When I'm in an ammunation, I can't buy anything from F7 and this is called market?
Whenever you respawn at LVH,  you can use F7, correct me if I'm wrong but it always works with me.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
Whenever you respawn at LVH,  you can use F7, correct me if I'm wrong but it always works with me.
You said "Ammunation = Market Area" so what's your point? For which people who respawn at turfs, how can they buy rockets while not being in LVH?

Offline Nidus

• I reject rejection
You said "Ammunation = Market Area" so what's your point? For which people who respawn at turfs, how can they buy rockets while not being in LVH?
I still do not understand, there isn't an ammunation in every turf, is there?
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
I still do not understand, there isn't an ammunation in every turf, is there?
So, you aren't LV player? So you can't vote here. There are 2 - 3 ammunations around the LV and people can take advantage of it. They can go to them for buying rockets instead of wasting time of being at market area which is far away from war.
You must be an LV player - someone who spends the majority of their game time in LV - to create/vote on suggestions.
« Last Edit: 04 12, 2018, 09:53:12 pm by #99isme »

Offline Nidus

• I reject rejection
So, you aren't LV player? So you can't vote here. There are 2 - 3 ammunations around the LV and people can take advantage of it.
Your suggestion did not state it, how could I really understand it? You said "ammunation-shops" and never stated shops around LV, anyways, it is pointless to go to the market area , yea but what would be the market use in ammunation and such? you can just avoid market's purpose to be added by going through these shops in LV
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
Your suggestion did not state it, how could I really understand it? You said "ammunation-shops" and never stated shops around LV, anyways, it is pointless to go to the market area , yea but what would be the market use in ammunation and such? you can just avoid market's purpose to be added by going through these shops in LV
I stated " IN AMMUNATION-SHOP " which means inside the ammunation-shop, does a market have interior of an ammunation-shop?

Offline Nidus

• I reject rejection
I stated " IN AMMUNATION-SHOP " which means inside the ammunation-shop, does a market have interior of an ammunation-shop?
No, but the ammunation marker at LVH already gets you at an ammunation shop interior, I got confused anyways.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
I think this can be added, people who play at sea turfs can also buy RPGs from sea hospital ammunation too. I am supporting.
Added your idea, thanks.

No, but the ammunation marker at LVH already gets you at an ammunation shop interior, I got confused anyways.
And it's a market which you can buy everything from F7 so what I could suggest on that?

* Merged posts (DEATH)
« Last Edit: 24 12, 2018, 04:20:39 am by DEATH »