Author Topic: [A] Being able to buy Rocket Launcher from AI Trader in ammunation-shop.  (Read 6408 times)

Offline u.Z.i

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ReaXion"
  • Ingame: Scott#1
Your idea is seems to be good, it will be more convenient when I don't need to go back to "Protected Market Area upvoting

« Last Edit: 05 12, 2018, 06:18:07 pm by Scott »

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
  • Editing your suggestion/discussion without permission will get your topic locked.
I will just let that slide for the moment, next time I will lock it. Do not edit your suggestion anymore.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: LMT74
I will just let that slide for the moment, next time I will lock it. Do not edit your suggestion anymore.
Sorry, thanks for a chance.

Offline 21Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Never Stop Hustling
Good suggestion. It won't harm anyone and will benefit the players. It will also save time. Up Voting  :tick:

Offline #99isme

• New Community Member
  • Group: LMT74
I have read the suggestion, you won't find heavy weapons (like rocket) in ammunation shops, u'll only find them in the black market (thats like F7 in-game)
I found minigun in it and my suggestion is about to allow people to buy rockets from AI Trader which is from F7 in ammunation-shops around the LV, put your vote instead of boosting your posts.

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
I'm sorry but i'll downvote in this  :cros:
It is nice to have some easter eggs like this.
I usually guard some rockets in my car trunk, and they are quite rare in LS.
So a brazilian friend of mine who was not aware of this, got really surprised when I got a Rocket launcher from my trunk and did /pointgun with that at his head.
That was a hillarious moment because he said: "OMG where the hell you did you get that!".
And moments like these, make the server awesome.
Sorry 99isme, I really appreciate your effort but this kind of thing is important to me.
Please understand. :D
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline DEATH

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
Needs more justification.

Why it is needed: It's useful, convienient and people don't waste time to go to local market to buy it.

Offline sheRRy

• "Nothing scares me but God"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: sheRRy
  • Squad: Falken
Supporting It will save time, which was to be spent in going to LV hospital and buying and than returning.

Jealousy gives rise to more Hatred.

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
Both of you seem to be LS player so I think the vote wont count on.

you just doubled your post, this is your second violation, And isme, this affects LS players too, some newbies may buy it in LS shops and waste money because they would not understand this weapon is only usable in LV.
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
you just doubled your post, this is your second violation, And isme, this affects LS players too, some newbies may buy it in LS shops and waste money because they would not understand this weapon is only usable in LV.
LS players can also buy RPGs from F7 and then they can't use it in LS, so your statement lacks sense. Not to mention that once it's equipped in LS, there's a message in the right corner saying you can't use it in LS. Then you can sell it back on F7, since LV players use it a lot.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Zelda

• 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cnr/Mw/Some RP
  • Ingame: Zelda
I always thought about this, it seems good that this has been suggested I consider this something general and not LV, although if we see it from another point of view this could only appear if the player is in the LV ammu.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I always thought about this, it seems good that this has been suggested I consider this something general and not LV, although if we see it from another point of view this could only appear if the player is in the LV ammo.
Zelda, not to mention how this would be beneficial to groups whose interiors have Info marker which you could buy weapons through it. This will be good for LV bases and etc. Agreeing with Zelda and my own reason. Upv.

Offline DEATH

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
Interim accepted, 8 v 3. Rest is on the developers.

Positive: 8
Show content
Steroids
Roster46
BM
Scott
PsyChO_o
BulleT
Zelda
ExiSenza

Negative: 3
Show content