Author Topic: Add more marker for loading oil in Fuel Transporter job.  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Cook_HD

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
Adding more oil station for loading

I am the one who work in Fuel Transporter job. As I can see in this job when I was finished delivery for oil in angel pine from 20000 gallons to g gallons. I deliverd to Angel Pind and I want to take/load oil again. I should to go any oil station at near SF airport/Flint Country (Because its so nearly than other oil station)
Show content
. I want to suggest where to place the loading marker.

Oil loading marker :
Show content

In /getpos : Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: -1924.1915, -2678.8508, 54.5914, 202, 0, 0
Show content

Why its useful ? It will make players enjoy working in this job, It will take shoty time to taking oil
« Last Edit: 24 09, 2019, 06:50:44 am by Cook_HD »

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
Re: Add more marker for loading oil in Fuel Transporter job.
« Reply #1 on: 24 09, 2019, 07:04:22 am »
At least someone recommended this one already. As I tried Fuel Transporter before; was wondering why you can't choose to any Oil, Chemical to a specific Location like in Angel Pine, which is really I thought it was missing by any chance of putting all these 3 together (Chemical, Oil, Nitrous) But again, The Angel Pine that cook shown in the pic is only Nitrous, I once had to deliver my Oil near to that Area; and hoping to get Oil near to me but I had to go back near to the SFAP to get an oil which is time consuming. But recommending this by adding Oil, Chemical, and Nitrous in one place would be so cool, easy and save time for Fuel Transporter as this is the hardest Job to level up. Estimated will take you about 1 month at least to reach at Level 10. I am voting Positive to add these Oil, Nitrous, and Chemical in 1 place to save time for whoever is doing the job.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline kubeQQQ ^,^

• Regular Community Member
  • DriftWorks Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: kubeQQQ
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #2 on: 24 09, 2019, 01:02:28 pm »
Someone finally is taking the Fuel Transporter job into the work, good job also I upvote that.
Show content
Cook is a big nib
Ex State Official
[CIT]Vampire has demoted group: CivilianZ to level: 0
(EVENT) [PiRu$]Echoo#U: DriftWorks_Squad (KubeQQQ) has just made it and won the Mind Blowing Maze event along with $150,000,000. Hell of a good job I need to say!
(EVENT) HappyBrah{1%}[Biker]: kubeQQQ|DriftWorks has won the previous event along with $100M, congratulations!

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #3 on: 27 09, 2019, 10:15:19 am »
Well, Let's be honest. Most of us are facing this problem and sometimes I go to Bayside and I've to get back to the oil loading again with 20,000 gallons because It's not playable for money, it's for nitrous or oil. So it should be more organized and taking care of this job to get it back to active and if we added more markers for loading it's gonna be easy to work in this job. "Positive"

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Cook_HD

• Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
« Reply #4 on: 05 10, 2019, 08:02:15 am »
Still waiting for all your opinions.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #5 on: 05 10, 2019, 03:55:37 pm »
It's Great idea to have more Location, for Oil Station , it will helping the job .  :tick:
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #6 on: 06 10, 2019, 11:55:10 am »
I agree with you as some time I feel bored from the job and it's not easy to make it L10 so I'm voting positive just to make it better and I'm sure that alot of players will start working fuel transporter

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline xGreatben

• Long live the King
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #7 on: 21 10, 2019, 04:01:03 am »
I believed that by adding more loading marker can provide more choices for Fuel Transporter when they make their delivery.

For example, when I finished the delivery at Whetstone, If I would like to deliver oil. I must take my empty truck all the way back to Eastern Bay Chemical because there's only Nitrous marker in Whetstone. Which is not very efficient for delivering.

On the other hand, there's a marker of "Red house" which is General Goods and giving more money instead of resources. Only 2 or 3 markers in the entire map only. I think that the number of that marker should have risen as well. Thanks.

Upvoting
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #8 on: 22 10, 2019, 01:08:11 am »
If someone want to work as fuel transporter he should load the oil from the place in sf and go to the marked place on the map, the he should back again to sf and load the oil again but after adding this feature the job will be easier because he won't be have to back to SF again.

The idea is semi-good and the place in ls is good too, but this feature will make the job easier so we should look at the subject from this angel.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline PekPek

• Keep it blank.
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #9 on: 22 10, 2019, 12:40:38 pm »
Well, I often feel that when I deliver gallons to a far place and have to go back to that place where we have to load all the gallons to be transported and delivered. If you add more place to take gallons. Maybe the time we spend for taking loading will be more efficient and not waste anymore time on the road. With a strategic place can certainly make it easier for us to send the goods.

Positive.
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline Gunnar

• If you can't defeat me , go quit
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Gunnar/Sky*
  • Squad: eTernalTriad\oG
« Reply #10 on: 25 10, 2019, 07:40:12 am »
This suggestion is really good it must be added to some places that has no oil marker because instead you'll going back to the SF airport or to the bayside marina . Upvoting  :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #11 on: 01 11, 2019, 05:38:38 pm »
+29 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.