Author Topic: [Resolved] Ability to kill who DM your vehicle.  (Read 4273 times)

M@ximo$

Re: Ability to kill who DM your vehicle.
« Reply #15 on: 22 06, 2012, 11:31:23 am »
when I am a cop and I arrested a wanted have 6 stars they always give me a car (why?) because if I take it they shoot it and the wanted get free (car DMer)

yasser

« Reply #16 on: 22 06, 2012, 11:43:07 am »
when I am a cop and I arrested a wanted have 6 stars they always give me a car (why?) because if I take it they shoot it and the wanted get free (car DMer)
I'm talking about killing car dmers without getting wanted and you're talking about escaping bug.

Thanks.

Offline BruceWayne

• New Community Member
  • A Knight of Darkness
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE
  • Ingame: Batman
« Reply #17 on: 22 06, 2012, 12:34:06 pm »
Well, as I saw, there are some DMers that DM players' vehicles, and those players, when they kill those DMers, they get stars, so my suggestion is to have an ability to kill your vehicle(job vehicle/own vehicle) DMer without getting stars.
Why?
Because it's so annoying when someone DM your vehicle and you get stars by killing him or hitting/shooting him.

I agree with you , because there are too many DMers in CIT and most of them like destroying vehicles of others but if we use the command /report while he is DMing your car , admins will check the SS after a while and at the same time your car may be completely destroyed. So it is better to take a quik action by killing that DMer , rather then waiting for admins long time action. 
Computer Scientist | Humanist | Writer | Engineer

The Dark Knight

ZipaOvo

« Reply #18 on: 23 06, 2012, 12:02:50 pm »
Well I give you -1 cuz u can report him and to be easy for u just bind the report and u will be able to get the best screen shot to jail him. ;)
You can't just look around to see if someone is going to DM your car to report him. They usually do it quickly.

Offline Smile^

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Kennie
  • Squad: Õ_Õ
« Reply #19 on: 23 06, 2012, 01:50:16 pm »
We aren't talking about dat crim give u a car for they DM ._.
Kennie [♥]

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #20 on: 23 06, 2012, 10:08:13 pm »
Since this is a 2 minute job extending the current script I've made it so that if somebody shoots a vehicle that you're sat in, they're marked as attacking you and you can kill them without wanted level.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.