Author Topic: weird crashing error  (Read 1475 times)

yazanhiadry123

weird crashing error
« on: 02 02, 2020, 09:53:00 pm »
so ive been facing this for a while now ( started probably in september 2019) I keep on getting the same exact crashing message.
https://imgur.com/a/CajbNBl
 I tried logging in from 3 different computers, 2 of them were weak and one of them is massive gaming PC which I currently own now and appearntly I keep on getting the SAME exact msg. I tried 3 different versions of GTASA from 3 different places and one of them was the STEAM version.

this is my current PC specs https://imgur.com/a/DpqjpEN

the error belongs to some memory related issues which cant really be possible on my gaming laptop as I contacted the MTA developers and helpers on discord and they said this has to be an issue from the owner, so im here after 4 to 5 months of suffering from the same issue.
i would like to hear explaination from a trusted source\staff and please avoid useless posting and suggesting to deleted resources\gta

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: weird crashing error
« Reply #1 on: 03 02, 2020, 06:14:09 pm »
I used to get these kinds of crashes all the time (same message on different computers) but haven't crashed as many times as I used to after I switched to borderless windowed mode. Could be worth a shot if you already isn't playing on it?

yazanhiadry123

« Reply #2 on: 03 02, 2020, 08:18:31 pm »
I used to get these kinds of crashes all the time (same message on different computers) but haven't crashed as many times as I used to after I switched to borderless windowed mode. Could be worth a shot if you already isn't playing on it?

I honestly cba playing with the windowed mode, I want to make sure that this is not one of the shadow banned that I was told about.

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #3 on: 03 02, 2020, 11:02:25 pm »
Module=C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\client.dll
So the problem in the files of MTA not your computer, delete everything and all files and re-install it again.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

yazanhiadry123

« Reply #4 on: 03 02, 2020, 11:23:17 pm »
Module=C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\client.dll
So the problem in the files of MTA not your computer, delete everything and all files and re-install it again.
Ive done that 3 times now and still the same results is it possible to mention Brian hes probably experienced with client related issues

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 04 02, 2020, 06:58:05 pm »
I checked your account log for clues and saw your constant chat abuse, like...

26-8 yazanhiadry123 13:25:48 (FMSG) Bale: wallahy ur so stupid
26-8 yazanhiadry123 13:25:56 (FMSG) Bale: cant speak proper english cant even discuss properly
26-8 yazanhiadry123 13:26:00 (FMSG) Bale: just hang ur self dumb kid
26-8 yazanhiadry123 13:26:29 (FMSG) Bale: www.google.com > search > hang your self

:fp:

25-8 yazanhiadry123 18:42:05 UC (al7baib) Bale: I wanna get my self banned
25-8 yazanhiadry123 18:42:07 UC (al7baib) Bale: stupid game

Your wish is my command.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.