Author Topic: Server file mismatch  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Covo

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
Server file mismatch
« on: 04 02, 2020, 12:12:16 am »
I have been getting the following error message for the past 2 months on different server files:
Download error: HTTP server file mismatch (CITplayersMisc) MTAexploitsFix.luac [Got size:8668 MD5:C9221D608D349A4A7B4C5450B1993751, wanted MD5:86EC451B834FA643A944D936047B39F0]
I have to reinstall MTA after 3-4 times of opening the server, it only happens when joining CIT.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Server file mismatch
« Reply #1 on: 04 02, 2020, 12:14:06 am »
There is no clear solution to this, it happens to me randomly especially when my GB's run out. Was your GB's run out? The internet bundle.

Offline Covo

« Reply #2 on: 04 02, 2020, 12:16:18 am »
There is no clear solution to this, it happens to me randomly especially when my GB's run out. Was your GB's run out? The internet bundle.
I still have 87GBs from the quota, Tho re-installing solves the problem temporarily.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #3 on: 04 02, 2020, 01:28:29 am »
I posted the same reply in another similar problem but I didn't get any response, I'll quote here something I found in this forum regarding this, it may be useful:
The problem was with in the router's DNS, I contacted my ISP and we fixed it, thanks for replies
Try restarting your router, should work.
Ass or tits?

Offline Covo

« Reply #4 on: 04 02, 2020, 02:32:38 am »
What is exactly wrong with the DNS?

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #5 on: 05 02, 2020, 04:00:19 pm »
It happens with me and even the staffs to, its random problem and it won't affect on the game, so maybe there is no solution for this because it's one of the digital bugs.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Covo

« Reply #6 on: 07 02, 2020, 08:32:38 am »
It happens with me and even the staffs to, its random problem and it won't affect on the game, so maybe there is no solution for this because it's one of the digital bugs.
I don't really get your point of this not affecting my game as it is already did so, anyone who knows what to do?

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #7 on: 08 02, 2020, 05:47:25 pm »
I don't really get your point of this not affecting my game as it is already did so, anyone who knows what to do?
These messages appear in the F8 , but I don't think that there is something appears or happens in-game during that.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline MetallicaGR

• Donator L1
  • Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|MetallicaGR
  • Squad: Metalheads
« Reply #8 on: 09 02, 2020, 05:08:06 pm »
I have been getting the following error message for the past 2 months on different server files:I have to reinstall MTA after 3-4 times of opening the server, it only happens when joining CIT.
Try to turn off and on again your router and if that doesn't work then use a pin to reset the router on factory settings. NOTE that if you reset your router on factory settings that the password and username will be reseted and all the connected device will disconnect from the wifi so you have to connect them once again.

PA~|C|MetallicaGR>UB: Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/12. Correct rank Underboss! Official CAMORRA Honorable.
Added Metallica - lol for everything you've done and considering the time you've been around (even more than almost all CAMORRA current leaders) the least we can do is giving you the privilege to help us to decide who should and should not be part of the family. (30.01.2015, Luther)

Offline Covo

« Reply #9 on: 14 02, 2020, 11:29:42 pm »
Did you even delete the server files while re-installing MTA? if no, try to delete CITplayerMisc file

Also, I found similiar errors happened to random players on mta forum, I will give you links and read replies they might help you
https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/115325-http-server-file-mismatch/ 
And
https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/114716-something-strange/
If you delete the file stated, the problem occurs at another file and I already got an explanation to the MD5, some kind of virus is injected with the HTTP resources which leads to their data deletion, re-installing MTA is the easiest option but temporary, there is a permanent advanced option which scanning every single file and removing all trojans/viruses, even other games crack which will make your MTA work like before.
Can be locked

Offline Badboy

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chao$
  • Ingame: Badboy
« Reply #10 on: 15 02, 2020, 03:27:14 am »
If you delete the file stated, the problem occurs at another file and I already got an explanation to the MD5, some kind of virus is injected with the HTTP resources which leads to their data deletion, re-installing MTA is the easiest option but temporary, there is a permanent advanced option which scanning every single file and removing all trojans/viruses, even other games crack which will make your MTA work like before.
Can be locked
Locked.