Author Topic: Spawn restriction for MCC truck  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Michael

• Donator L1
  • Share Love.<3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Michael
Spawn restriction for MCC truck
« on: 08 04, 2020, 11:16:09 am »
Hello Community,

I would like to suggest that the owner of the truck should be able to restrict the access of respawn to group members/alliance/everyone/nobody.

Currently, Everyone with police job can spawn to the MPCC truck neither the MCC is locked or non-FMSG friends. If the law group is using the truck during training, other non-related police may select the MCC truck which may be far away from the criminal event location.

if we have the restriction that can be selected by the owner of the truck, it reduces random police unwillingly respawn to the location that they don't want.

I think it can let them using command to perform the restriction. the default restriction would be everyone can spawn to the MCC truck. when the owner using the command in the MCC for example"/mccrestriction group" the restriction will be set for group, which only group members could spawn in MCC truck.

Thank you very much.

« Last Edit: 08 04, 2020, 05:23:42 pm by Michael »
Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Deputy Director
Former Military Intelligence, Section 6 Co-Founder & Deputy Director

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: Spawn restriction for MPCC truck
« Reply #1 on: 08 04, 2020, 12:07:20 pm »
Players would still spawn it in any place they want or forget to set the restriction. We could do something else I believe. For example, we could add the location of the truck in the spawn panel so when any officer decides to use the MCC truck would know it’s location. I’m not talking about the full location, just something small. Could even state the Armed Robbery or Criminal event if it’s in the area.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #2 on: 08 04, 2020, 01:52:46 pm »
I think his idea is about letting the driver decide who can use its MPCC to respawn. Since indeed I've seen many times that people are spawning somewhere remote. Unlike using /rt or Rapid Transport panel, when people respawn. They cannot see where does the MPCC locate. Therefore, I think it is useful for law units.

Voting Positive.
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Michael

• Donator L1
  • Share Love.<3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Michael
« Reply #3 on: 08 04, 2020, 05:17:14 pm »
Players would still spawn it in any place they want or forget to set the restriction. We could do something else I believe. For example, we could add the location of the truck in the spawn panel so when any officer decides to use the MCC truck would know it’s location. I’m not talking about the full location, just something small. Could even state the Armed Robbery or Criminal event if it’s in the area.

Thank you for your opinion. I think it is not a must to set a restriction, it is giving them an option. it can do it like using command like "/mpccrestriction group" and the MPCC will only be allowed group members to spawn.
Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Deputy Director
Former Military Intelligence, Section 6 Co-Founder & Deputy Director

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Spawn restriction for MCC truck
« Reply #4 on: 08 04, 2020, 07:17:17 pm »
Sounds more like a "I don't like people using my MCC because I'm selfish and want to get the spawn only for myself" issue.  :thonk:

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 2020, 01:37:18 am »
It can also be, it is an acceptable idea, but if we could also put a command in which for example: There are 2 MCC Truck in opposite places, example: One located in the AR and another located in the CE, and in that we could use the command (/mcc), in that the 2 MCC Truck would appear indicating the player's name and location, either in RIOT, AR or CE.

You would use / mcclocation. (If you wanted to know which mcc to go).

1. Player: North > Location: Oil Factory.
2. Player: Michael> Location: MDM.
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline GuebraAnjo

• Ex. L3 Staff / Ex. FBI Leader / Ex. Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: GuebraAnjo
« Reply #6 on: 09 04, 2020, 03:38:13 am »
If you want that restriction just when doing a training to prevent get annoyed by another cops, why not.

Sounds more like a "I don't like people using my MCC because I'm selfish and want to get the spawn only for myself" issue.  :thonk:

I don't think it's about that Brian, because also having it open to everycop would be more easy for AR's and CE's. But if you using it when doing any kind of training and cops start to spwan at it, will be a mess. Also only the curious and the most experienced may would spawn at it. Just add a restriction to group or alliance members.
« Last Edit: 09 04, 2020, 03:39:59 am by GuebraAnjo »

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 10 04, 2020, 05:55:24 pm »
I've added ability to toggle ON/OFF the spawn only since you may use it for roleplay trainings

Currently, Everyone with police job can spawn to the MPCC truck neither the MCC is locked or non-FMSG friends. If the law group is using the truck during training, other non-related police may select the MCC truck which may be far away from the criminal event location.

For the other cases, you can spend yourself doing a public service for the whole Law team and for once do something that benefits a whole team when you tun on the truck's spawn.