Author Topic: Account Stats restoration  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Saeroyi

• New Community Member
  • Old one But Forgotten
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: Saeroyi
Account Stats restoration
« on: 16 04, 2020, 01:10:31 am »
Yesterday I logged in to my account after couple years of being inactive and of course I couldn't remember my password so I restored it by email, but when I opened I noticed something weird that my state is like new account as I opened a new account so I the first thing that came to my mind is ... maybe I did but the weird things that the cars in F2 still there ! even with the same design I did couple years ago so it's definitely the same account and I don't understand what happened here. So I need help to understand or to restore my stats.

Best Regards.
Don't make promises when you are Happy and never take decision when you are Angry
Ex. IVANs_Family Forum Moderator
New Community member
CIT member since 2011
IVANs_Family Boss

Offline Luke

• New Community Member
  • Le Magnifique
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Luke
Re: Account Stats restoration
« Reply #1 on: 16 04, 2020, 03:40:51 am »
Yesterday I logged in to my account after couple years of being inactive and of course I couldn't remember my password so I restored it by email, but when I opened I noticed something weird that my state is like new account as I opened a new account so I the first thing that came to my mind is ... maybe I did but the weird things that the cars in F2 still there ! even with the same design I did couple years ago so it's definitely the same account and I don't understand what happened here. So I need help to understand or to restore my stats.

Best Regards.

I don't think restorations gonna happen until you have screenshots?

But anyway in my case I have my account back, everything seems fine except that all of my drugs are gone.
Steam | Social Club R* | Since 2011
"We're the authors of our own good fortune, at the same time, the architects of our own destruction."

Offline Coolwolf

• AvidaCompany President
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
« Reply #2 on: 16 04, 2020, 04:07:08 am »
I don't think restorations gonna happen until you have screenshots?

But anyway in my case I have my account back, everything seems fine except that all of my drugs are gone.
drugs before were converted to medkits and later then drugs got added back you can check your F7 you will see you have a lot of medkits stack.
.              />  フ
               |  _ _|
          /` ミ__^ノ
         /     |
        /  ヽ   ノ            ╱|、
       /   | | |         (˚ˎ 。7 
/ ̄|   | | |          |、˜〵         
( ̄ヽ__  ヽ_)__)         じしˍ,)ノ

Offline Russell

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #3 on: 16 04, 2020, 10:15:15 am »
It's a rare case doesn't happend often also what do you mean by restoring your stats the old stats still there all the same nothing changed there's that thing only called LV kills if you were a LV player , even thought it didn't happend to anyone before doesn't seem familiar at all I will try to check if someone else have the same case but I doubt it.

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #4 on: 16 04, 2020, 05:55:56 pm »
I'll try to forward this to an Administrator to get a clearer answer.

Unfortunately, not possible. Locking.
« Last Edit: 17 04, 2020, 12:09:38 pm by Brand »
Thank you, Java.