Author Topic: CIT server detects I have VPN connection while I don't.  (Read 998 times)

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
CIT server detects I have VPN connection while I don't.
« on: 21 04, 2020, 11:49:35 am »
Hello community,

The last few days I tried to play after a while of being inactive and whenever I log in the server detects I have VPN and it gives me the [VPN] tag above my head and the restrictions on shooting and moving making it really hard to play except civilian.

The thing is I don't use any VPN connection and my IP in the server is still Greek which is where I live.This never happend to me again,last week it was working fine,I contacted my ISP and they dont run a VPN connection they have checked it twice.From my side I did all other solutions.My internet is fine and the ping is great.Here's a picture of an internet speed test.No other game detects that I have VPN,it only happens on CIT.Any possible solutions I can do?

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: CIT server detects I have VPN connection while I don't.
« Reply #1 on: 22 04, 2020, 09:26:34 am »
You are free to lock this topic.After yesterday's server restart the problem seem to be gone.I no longer get detected as VPN.

:thumb:

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."