Author Topic: [+++] You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.  (Read 6105 times)

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
yes yes I got your point of view of avoiding abuses since people are abusing this in oil turfs only, but 15sec is a long time for real imagine if you simply wanna leave LV and someone start trolling you by hurting you lol lets make them 8-10 secoonds, upvoting.

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
I agree cuz many players have been doing this when they're about to die they will immidietly leave LV area so they wont be damaged when getting shot, btw this mostly happen in some area like Oil Turfs, KACC and CBL
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
But does this affect any civilian work? Because I see that this will not be a good solution but we will see for more opinions and comments.

If civilians are able to use weapons in LV, logically they'll be affected as well.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|xenonso#KO
  • Squad: KnockedOut
Re: You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.
« Reply #48 on: 21 05, 2020, 01:14:38 pm »
Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.

I think that Ptole's suggestion will be better option but 20 sec is kinda too much, 10secs will be enough. Teleporting players back to LV will case more problems than solves.
Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - SCM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain

Offline Backsage

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Backsage
Re: You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.
« Reply #49 on: 29 05, 2020, 07:22:53 am »
Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.
I was actually thinking of making that kind of suggestion. I agree that this would be a better solution than making it so you can't LV if hurt in the past 10 seconds. I have seen some complaints lately where some guys were abusing that at the LV oil turfs and as soon as they got low health, they just leave LV and turn criminal or quit job so they can't get damaged. Armor up, refill health, go /gangster, and then immediately go back to oil turfs to troll. Positive for Ptole's suggestion.
« Last Edit: 29 05, 2020, 07:26:53 am by Backsage »
MTA/Lua scripter, mapper, and modeler.

Offline AquaMoris

• Regular Community Member
  • The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
To be honest, I'm not an LV player but we(SAPD) sometimes do turf sessions in LV and I face this status so many times. When we are fighting with someones and if their hp's low they are trying run to out of LV side, then when they craft everything they are coming back and fighting again the same status. It is really annoying. So, I'm Positive !!
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
yes this is good idea I saw alot of people were fighting in LV or oil and escape to LS when they lost his dmg this suggest will help all players to kill a enemy before he escape i'm positive
« Last Edit: 29 05, 2020, 08:06:15 pm by fr3o0on »

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
Recently, I see many complaints about this, and most of LV players when they are fighting in LV oil for turf you'll see a player his health is low, he'll leave LV and goes to LS to can heal and armor up, I see this suggestion I'll be helpful and remove that exploiting they abuse it, I hope to change the time for 30 seconds because if you let 10 sec he'll stay running till 10 seconds finish
Positive
« Last Edit: 30 05, 2020, 09:17:36 pm by Aerith »
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Stun

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
Good idea because some times I see there are some players fighting at the end of LV and if someone just has 1 shoot and he will die he can easily go to LS I mean leaving LV and the other player can't hurt him as you say because he already in LV how he can hurt another player from another city so I think your idea is good and will be helpful I will give you my votePosititve good luck.

Offline Tech.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tech
  • Squad: NeXus_Squad
It would be like a new thing to help lv players and groups while turfing will reduce trolling and if anyone shot on them and they damaged him he won't be able to leave LV so they can catch him easily and kill him so my vote is Positive :thumb:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.