Author Topic: How are logs being handled?  (Read 1058 times)

Offline #Nathan

• Senior Community Member
  • The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
How are logs being handled?
« on: 06 06, 2020, 06:54:38 am »
So since some days I have started to wonder about the way my logs and everybody else's are being taken care of, I mean, people like me do share information that could be fragile on SMS with other people or talk about X thing that is meant to stay private such as account passwords, e-mails, names or simply private information that I don't want anybody else but the reader to know about, my question is: Is there anything that ensures Staff use their access to these private logs only when there's a complaint (for example) going on and not whenever they want to stalk somebody? After all, any weirdo that can fake his personality in front of others can get that kind of access and right now I'm not feeling any comfortable regarding this matter.

Please, I would really appreciate if you answer just if you're 100% sure of what you're saying, thanks in advance.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Charly

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: [ICM]Charly
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
Re: How are logs being handled?
« Reply #1 on: 06 06, 2020, 08:30:43 am »
An ex Staff told me that every time they search on your logs they need permission, and everything they search gets "recorded" somehow so if a staff stalks on you, he'd get punished.
~ police chief and mpcc trucks k1ng ~

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
Re: How are logs being handled?
« Reply #2 on: 06 06, 2020, 04:44:07 pm »
I assure you that Staff only get the logs in question.
Thank you, Java.