Author Topic: Help With this problem  (Read 1294 times)

Offline +LaggeR~

• لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 7Legends
  • Ingame: +LaggeR~
  • Squad: Impacted
Help With this problem
« on: 08 06, 2020, 11:32:12 pm »
Hi There Now my I have an account okey ? The owner of the account from israel and im from egypt But he banned 5 years and gave me him account okey?
i play on the account from 2016 and I have all the information about the account now pin and vichels all of that okey? but evrey year he send a massage at the game from some one account that says back my account again I reply on him its not yours + from 1 years or 2 he changed his serial I think because he said I made a new account and will play and this against your terms  but okey now  when the 5 years will end and he applied that the account is tooken he will back to him or no and im playing on the account  for 4 years + that the account stolen by someone and I back the account from froum by CIT IRONHIDE
Then I made a email for the account
So now if he applied after the 5 years end that he wanna back it the account will back?

this is my account brother and I need help with this
pls I need an staff to answer me because I need to donate some millions and im afraid if this account will be token from me + I lost the proof because the proof was at the fb and I forget my fb so I cant get it but I play on the account from 2016
My Youtube Channel Trolling All Lv : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzg_ao67AeWGUn4dvI31aQ
2011 Player
(FMSG) eXo|Tmax: Lagger Close the fking batfile

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
Re: Help With this problem
« Reply #1 on: 08 06, 2020, 11:41:25 pm »
You've opened this same topics 2 times before and got the answer from Staff(s). It's the same thing you're opening right now, but you just changed some articles. Why are you asking again about something you got your answer, buddy?

Topic 1
Topic 2

Quote from: SalaR
Well, if he gave you everything from the account password to its email then it's his fault for sharing anything with you in the first place.
Also, seems like you already got your answer here https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=361145.0

Quote from: Brand
Most probably he won't get it back, considering you have been using it since 2016.

Offline +LaggeR~

« Reply #2 on: 09 06, 2020, 12:16:26 am »
I didnt got my answer because I need some thing the account will back or no because I lost the proof bcs of the fb account wich I called the owner with it I forget the fb
My Youtube Channel Trolling All Lv : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzg_ao67AeWGUn4dvI31aQ
2011 Player

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #3 on: 09 06, 2020, 12:40:47 am »
I didnt got my answer because I need some thing the account will back or no because I lost the proof bcs of the fb account wich I called the owner with it I forget the fb
No, here we go answer for two staffs
Quote from: Brand
Most probably he won't get it back, considering you have been using it since 2016.
and here we go post of SalaR
Quote from: SalaR
Well, if he gave you everything from the account password to its email then it's his fault for sharing anything with you in the first place.
Also, seems like you already got your answer here https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=361145.0
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline +LaggeR~

« Reply #4 on: 09 06, 2020, 01:11:15 am »
he said probably he will not get it back I need the true one because I wanna donate
2011 Player

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #5 on: 09 06, 2020, 01:18:19 am »
he said probably he will not get it back I need the true one because I wanna donate
You can PM him instead of opening same topic three times in a week. This board its for help, if you want to get answer about your account you can visit Account Retrivial board.

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
« Reply #6 on: 09 06, 2020, 03:44:23 am »
So you open 3 topics to ask the same question while you have already got an answer from staff members twice before and then you spam my inbox to ask about your FB account/messages which are not even considered as valid evidence here meanwhile your inbox is full.....

You better stop doing this, this is your final warning.