Author Topic: Half of my squad was delete (include the founders)  (Read 1494 times)

Offline DJrami

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: DJrami
  • Squad: Rasta Division
Half of my squad was delete (include the founders)
« on: 21 06, 2020, 03:12:08 am »
Hello! Im talking about all the Rasta Division members. To say the true I dont know where can I talk on this.
One of the founders kick all the members in RyD and all the original founders too with out our permision. Few month ago I decided to promote him to founder since all the founder were inactive (Incluing me). I decided to promote him since he was leader long time ago also he told me that he want to revive the squad, so I trusted in him. Before his promote I talked to other inactive founders via whatssap.
One day, Snake join to the game and he wasnt in the squad (he was one of the founders). He told me that Rasta Division have only two members so I join the game to check that and was true (I wasnt in the squad too) so I talk to Neider (the leader that I promoted) via whatssap and he told me that he's inactive too and he give his account to her sister... So he (or maybe she but I dont trust him anymore) remove all the members in the squad include him.
Now a days RyD have 2 members that we doesnt know who they are. Also I talked to emiliotc (account name, he's the original founder of Rasta Division). He don't have MTA in his computer now a days so he let me to join to his account and wasn't a member of ryd too.
I dont know if someone can re join us to Rasta Division squad. I mean (Emiliotec, Snake and me). We want to join again RyD but we dont know who is the founder now. What can we do?
"Everything can be achieved in this life if you do it with effort and dedication."

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Re: Half of my squad was delete (include the founders)
« Reply #1 on: 21 06, 2020, 05:33:06 am »
It is clearly your fault promoting someone, but abusing a power to kick all members is an action that can not be tolerated. You can complain the current founder on a complaint board and see what staff can do to your squad.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 21 06, 2020, 06:10:54 am »
Squad full name and your account name?

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #3 on: 21 06, 2020, 06:13:43 am »
You can be sure by checking the squad history to prove to yourself that he was the guy who kicked all members. I don't think that the staffs can do something with the problems between founders or within groups and squads, so try to contact with a staff in game to ask him and make a complain if you want to take this action.

The squad is not active and you want to revive it anyway, so maybe moving on will be better. Try to collect new members even the old members if you can, and revive it. Good luck.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline DJrami

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: DJrami
  • Squad: Rasta Division
« Reply #4 on: 21 06, 2020, 06:48:10 am »
It is clearly your fault promoting someone, but abusing a power to kick all members is an action that can not be tolerated. You can complain the current founder on a complaint board and see what staff can do to your squad.

Yes I know that I have a little guilt but I have never thought that he's going to do that.

Squad full name and your account name?

Squad name: Rasta_Division
Account Name: rami_97_123

You can be sure by checking the squad history to prove to yourself that he was the guy who kicked all members. I don't think that the staffs can do something with the problems between founders or within groups and squads, so try to contact with a staff in game to ask him and make a complain if you want to take this action.

The squad is not active and you want to revive it anyway, so maybe moving on will be better. Try to collect new members even the old members if you can, and revive it. Good luck.

I can't check the squad history since Im not inside the squad now. Also I tried to check /myhistory and I can't see who kick me (when Im offline).
yes but I want to join again since we have squad skin and veh skin. we was an oficial squad long time ago.

"Everything can be achieved in this life if you do it with effort and dedication."

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 21 06, 2020, 07:05:02 am »
Seems like someone kicked your squad members and then deleted it. Open a new topic in complaints board using the right format and I'll look into it.