Author Topic: Updating LV Earnings.  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Manexi

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
Updating LV Earnings.
« on: 31 10, 2020, 11:37:02 pm »
Hello readers
I'm here to talk about LV Turf earnings.
Let's start into it.
We all know that LV Turfs earnings based on the number of the players in the server.
If there are a lot of players you'll earn more money, and vice versa.
Today I entered the game while there is around 300 players, we are 7 players online and almost took the whole LV, we earn just 3k per 3mins, and that's too low price.
At the same time in LS, even if you are 10+ players online if you took some turfs you'll earn 31k per 5mins, which is good and better price than LV. And at the same time unfair for LV Players.

So what I am saying, a lot of players left the game, we need to update the system by Increasing the earnings.

« Last Edit: 03 11, 2020, 04:07:19 pm by Arran »

Offline PiNo.

• Notable & Interesting people of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Updating LV Earnings.
« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 2020, 12:31:24 am »
I agree with changing this system because it's not fair indeed. But, please make it more clear instead of saying this, because it's not really well written. Example, in LS you get paid once in 5 minutes, in LV every 3 minutes, so LV gets paid almost 2 times faster. But, the money balance is not fair. With some turfs in LS, you can earn around 30k with group members. But in LV you hardly get 15k with many turfs. So, we should maybe change it that it's not about players, but about turfs. For each turf you get an X amount, depends on the (% turf) as well.
60-75% (Blinking turf) will receive 70% of total money.
75%+ (Full turf) will receive 100% of total money.
If you get 5k per turf, and you have 61 turfs (LV TakeOver) you will receive $305,000 every 3 minutes as a group, example if you have 10 online. Every player will receive $30,500. That's not a bad amount for me to behonest, and looks pretty fair. And if you are with less members, it's also more hard to take, so you will earn more.

Share your ideas, or if u got a question about this what I explained above.

Online Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 2020, 01:02:27 am »
Format still exist here you go:

Code: [Select]
[b]Which criteria your suggestion meets:[/b]
And yeah. You're right about what you saying. Now a day LV turfs kinda boring, the payment is weak. That's why LV is empty most of the time. This suggestion somehow will bering a better system to LV which will make LV useful and player will play there again. Do you remember How LV Turfs were already? Before adding LS turfs. With it old payment system how useful and fun there? Anyways I want to give addition to your suggestion. As Pino said in LS you get paid in 5 minutes but in LV you get paid in 3 minutes that looks unbalanced. So I propose to increase the timer of payment in LV and let it 5 minutes similar with LS. But we increase turf payment and make it higher than LS due to LV speciality. In LS even if you don't turf, you can rob, deliver hijacker or briefcase etc.. But in LV the thing is different. In LV all you can do is turfing,having wars. Also in LV Projectiles access enabled so LV is harder than LS. so you may Increase the price. What Pino proposed but x2 I mean 10k per turf. and about LV takeover you will receive 610k instead of 305k and if there is 10 online members, Every single of them will get 61k. And it sounds good.  I am supporting your suggestion anyways. Positive.

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 2020, 03:24:30 am »
I agree with changing this system because it's not fair indeed. But, please make it more clear instead of saying this, because it's not really well written. Example, in LS you get paid once in 5 minutes, in LV every 3 minutes, so LV gets paid almost 2 times faster. But, the money balance is not fair. With some turfs in LS, you can earn around 30k with group members. But in LV you hardly get 15k with many turfs. So, we should maybe change it that it's not about players, but about turfs. For each turf you get an X amount, depends on the (% turf) as well.
If you get 5k per turf, and you have 61 turfs (LV TakeOver) you will receive $305,000 every 3 minutes as a group, example if you have 10 online. Every player will receive $30,500. That's not a bad amount for me to behonest, and looks pretty fair. And if you are with less members, it's also more hard to take, so you will earn more.

The pay of the turfs can no longer depend on the turfs you have / controls and I will tell you why, sometimes there are only 30-40 people in LV, what happens with this, well there are not enough people for everyone to be in combat , so that everyone is losing or gaining turfs, etc ... what I want to get to is that with so few people in LV, a clan with somewhat expert members could have LV for days! And if that happens, the little financial balance that the server still has left would be lost, I'll explain it to you according to what you want:

For you it is good that a group of 10 people (Almost 20% of LV) get 310k every 3mins, if these people are just a little expert they would keep LV for a long time, even if they had it for a couple of hours, it would be exaggerated what would win, just imagine what they would do to CIT's economy

Format still exist here you go:

Code: [Select]
[b]Which criteria your suggestion meets:[/b]
And yeah. You're right about what you saying. Now a day LV turfs kinda boring, the payment is weak. That's why LV is empty most of the time. This suggestion somehow will bering a better system to LV which will make LV useful and player will play there again. Do you remember How LV Turfs were already? Before adding LS turfs. With it old payment system how useful and fun there? Anyways I want to give addition to your suggestion. As Pino said in LS you get paid in 5 minutes but in LV you get paid in 3 minutes that looks unbalanced. So I propose to increase the timer of payment in LV and let it 5 minutes similar with LS. But we increase turf payment and make it higher than LS due to LV speciality. In LS even if you don't turf, you can rob, deliver hijacker or briefcase etc.. But in LV the thing is different. In LV all you can do is turfing,having wars. Also in LV Projectiles access enabled so LV is harder than LS. so you may Increase the price. What Pino proposed but x2 I mean 10k per turf. and about LV takeover you will receive 610k instead of 305k and if there is 10 online members, Every single of them will get 61k. And it sounds good.  I am supporting your suggestion anyways. Positive.
It's a good idea for you to increase the takeover to 610k every 5mins, ok

1 hour = 12 x 5
12 x 610k = 7,320,000
7m x 24 = 168m approximately, it sounds reasonable, 168m every day for the group, of course, you can also suggest that the L10 get 50m every hour for working. Why not? Right?

Currently when I am posting this there are 38 people in LV, I bet 10+ are from a group, do you really see what they post as logical?

Show content

What we can do is simple from my point of view, we could set an income limit, that is, as ManeXi has said, sometimes you get 3k, so why don't we put a limit that as the least that could be obtained it would be around 10k, and when the server reaches x% of players it will start to increase the pay, but at least it will pay 10k, that is, less than that they will not get
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline Manexi

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
« Reply #4 on: 01 11, 2020, 11:00:51 am »

I'm with you PiNo. but I didn't explained it in details because I don't know how the system works, except the number of players, That's why I leave it to the community.

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
  • Becoming is better than being
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chbik if you
  • Ingame: Smella advert
  • Squad: 3lik = muted
« Reply #5 on: 01 11, 2020, 12:24:14 pm »
hello, everyone know LV even if you take over almost, payment earning will be max for $40,000 for the founder nowadays, I will talk about trials, they are take $1,364 per turf so, we have to fix the payment to $2,710 from $1,364 to be enough for everyone. because I had the same problem, before I was in 'K3' group maybe 8 onliners I think  I was seems leader, and payment was $23,264 or $23,600 some thing like this, that thing is not fair. Positive
Analfabets
 Not only a group, but family.

tabasi ala rouhk ya bro, khater maadsh fama hata shy bech thky fyh maya.
Feel Free To Sms me For help you. Ping/FPS/Network/Packet Loss issues solutions

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 01 11, 2020, 03:18:50 pm »
LV players are being treated unfairly comparing them to player who plays at LS indeed. If you take few turfs at LS, you'll get 30k per 5 unlike LV, up to 3k for few turfs. So the LV turf earnings should be increased. As we all know, majority of LV players went to LS because they do not feel the taste of LV anymore due of the recent updates. Who knows maybe by implementing the script, LV would get back its old moments. I am upvoting.

Offline Zeky

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 01 11, 2020, 03:47:14 pm »
I’ve come across this issue many times before my self and I can say that it is very demotivating, after spending sometime to take over LV and to only earn a little amount of money definitely demotivates me if not the majority of LV players. I had taken over 5 turfs by myself with no one else online and was only receiving $4k per 3 minutes so surely something’s not right here and it definitely needs adjusting which is why I’m agreeing with this suggestion. In my opinion the whole LV turf system needs to be re-coded or at least fixed because it’s just unfair at the moment and I’m pretty sure the reason why LV is dead is because of this reason, not enough motivation to turf anymore if the payout is small, players might as well head to LS and take 6 turfs to earn $31k per 5 minutes and attend ARs at the same time instead of turfing in LV nowadays.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #8 on: 01 11, 2020, 03:49:58 pm »
I Agree with you, LV being so bored that I just go to LV just for delivery briefcases since turf are not giving money just low money, players now doesnt like turfing and this is decreasing LV playtime I vote POSITIVE  :tick:.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
« Reply #9 on: 01 11, 2020, 11:22:38 pm »
The turfing price of LV was lowered since alot of time ago , since the 2014 period if i'm not wrong , since then it is not good as before as players actually HAD THE DESIRE in TURFING.

Look , we spent ALOT of money already in Las Venturas.

I don't see any reason to  LOWERING/REDUCE our turf MONEY.

In my point of view this is even/OR it is already DEMOTIVATING players

Also  we used to be able to get like 60k PER 5mins in turf , now the max is 40k .

Alot of limitations as we can see,

I'm voting POSITIVE, we should INCREASE it , or it wont FUEL us ( players) to KEEP wasting money and time in playing.
« Last Edit: 01 11, 2020, 11:24:29 pm by Matt Alfa »

Offline Surly

• Group: Whippers
  • Ingame: wR#Surly
« Reply #10 on: 03 11, 2020, 11:34:49 am »
I agree with  Manexi about this subject. Ls Players earn money easier than LV Players. We use different weapons, tactics and etc. In recent times Groups, who played in LV, changed their side to LS and this situation became complicated.
Show content
If You think you can earn money easily in LV, Come and we will see. This situation is not what you think
My vote is Positive

Offline LoLcO

• The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
« Reply #11 on: 03 11, 2020, 04:01:17 pm »
I agree with  Manexi about this subject. Ls Players earn money easier than LV Players. We use different weapons, tactics and etc. In recent times Groups, who played in LV, changed their side to LS and this situation became complicated.
Show content
If You think you can earn money easily in LV, Come and we will see. This situation is not what you think
My vote is Positive
Is it difficult to get money in LV? bro, my group with 13 active members and take over we get around 15k every 3 minutes
1 hour = 3 * 20
15k * 20 = 300k

I see that getting 300k per hour would be fine considering the number of active members we are, the only thing you want is to make millionaires overnight in a day, they take away the difficulty and entertainment from the game
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #12 on: 03 11, 2020, 04:15:40 pm »
- Increased balance between LS and LV turf earnings by doubling LV turf pay and removing weird random bonus from LS turf pay. (Arran + ManeXi)

It's probably still unbalanced so once the new pays have been absorbed then further balancing changes can be suggested if necessary.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.