Author Topic: [++][Brian] Reduce 30% job requirement every level in waste manager  (Read 4395 times)

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Greetings everyone,

My title can explain my suggestion by itself. I believe that this is one of the way to make the waste manager better again after got being nerf thrice as far as I know since the progress of the Co-op system is not balance with other participants of the job and same as doing the job alone in this way it boost a bit of everyday player will play it and it will lessen the consume time to finish this job from L1 to L10. Here is the static progress of it.
Show content
L0 – 0 Items - Sewage Pipe Cleaner
L1 – 1400 Items -> 980 Sweeping Brush
L2 – 4200 Items -> 2,940 Litter Grabber
L3 – 9800 Items -> 6,860 Litter Bin Emptier
L4 – 18,200 Items -> 12,740 Leaf Blower
L5 – 29,400 Items -> 20,580Rubbish Collector
L6 – 43,400 Items -> 30,380 Rubbish Truck Driver
L7 – 58,800 Items -> 41,160 Rubbish Truck Manager
L8 – 75,600 Items -> 52,920 Sanitation Officer
L9 – 93,800 Items -> 65,660 Sanitation Inspector
L10 – 112,000 Items -> 78,400 Sanitation Chief

Ps: This is kinda similar with my suggestion before here is the link: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=372967.msg5470361#msg5470361
Pss: I edited the tile and added a bit of details as well.
color=red]Psss:[/color] From 20% > 40 % > 30% It will still depend on the community decision.
« Last Edit: 03 07, 2021, 11:27:59 pm by HosttyBoy »
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
Re: Reduce 20% job requirement every level in waste manager
« Reply #1 on: 31 05, 2021, 02:02:57 pm »
Greetings,

After seeing Waste Manager Job are going to get nerf and the payment down and having a bad payment every deliver, you already reduce the level progress in every levels of Waste Manager this suggestion will gonna be back the spirit of waste manager in server, especially to the other civilian who grinding in waste manager before the job gets nerf, so yeah. I'm going to Support you.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: PA~|C|xenonso#K
  • Squad: KnockedOut
« Reply #2 on: 31 05, 2021, 11:45:10 pm »
1 load takes about 10 minut which makes 600 progress in 1 hour. So it takes +100h hours to lvl from L0->L10, while in other jobs level up from 0-10 take about 50-70 hours. In my opinion reducing it by 20% is too small. I would say that 40% will be more fair for us. Anyway I'm voting positive
SCM - Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain

Offline Ths

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 01 06, 2021, 09:11:35 am »
1 load takes about 10 minut which makes 600 progress in 1 hour. So it takes +100h hours to lvl from L0->L10, while in other jobs level up from 0-10 take about 50-70 hours. In my opinion reducing it by 20% is too small. I would say that 40% will be more fair for us. Anyway I'm voting positive
To be honest you're right on this it takes 100h to make it L10 from L0 and after Co-op system added to make it alive after a weeks its already dead because the progress is not fair even the driver gets paid more than the participants. I believe in this way it makes at least alive to make it playable again and 40% I don't think people will agree on that but let's see I can change it people wants it.
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #4 on: 01 06, 2021, 01:27:41 pm »
As usual one of tones dead jobs in here.The job is really dead and We have to do something about that . Not to mention is not "ONLY ONE" , One of main reasons why any job is dead Is reward or simply getting resource that is not that used a lot like for example "electronics" in this case . Main fix for this is increasing rewards so You make them
Show content
B A L L A N C E D
Compare to others so again increasing rewards does not means that the job will be over rated but reward will be just
Show content
E N O U G H
Compare to other jobs so yeah my vote is POSITIVE  :tick:

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RedHeart
« Reply #5 on: 01 06, 2021, 05:19:50 pm »
I am supporting this idea as a waste manager one of the least civilian jobs that no one likes to work.
Need to make it easier to level up so it makes more players try it. It is boring somehow to play this job so this good idea. :tick:

- Take lots of hours to level up like 90+ hours.
- No alot of people play so there no CO-OP system that helps to increase your progress.
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline MasBro

• Junior Community Member
  • Legend Never Surrender
  • Group: FBI Agent
  • Ingame: MasBro
  • Squad: Nusantara Squad
« Reply #6 on: 01 06, 2021, 07:12:12 pm »
Positive

well, this is nice suggestion , since the waste manage nerfed only few players that working as waste manager, this suggestion will totally motivate the waste gang to back as waste manager job, and I saw in CO-OP Waste Manager Job the payments on the driver bigger than participants. and also the payments should be equalized, that's not logic the driver just staying on car but he's got big payments, wich one the participants who are glued on the rear of trashmaster he's working hard to take and put the trash to the car but they only got halved of that driver gained. and I think this suggestion to reducing the job reqruitment in every level will totally motivate waste gang to do his best duty after nerfed.
DON'T BE SAD. ALLAH WITH US

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #7 on: 02 06, 2021, 02:43:01 am »
I totally agree since the current requirements for waste managers are too hard to achieved and it is time-consuming to increase a level. I'm voting positive to reduce 20% of the job requirements.

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #8 on: 02 06, 2021, 10:41:36 am »
I truly belive with ur opinion Ths . So my vote is positive

Please be more detailed about why you vote positive/negative. I'll give you a warning if you repeat it again.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Madaus

• Junior Community Member
  • Left MTA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SCORPIONS™️
« Reply #9 on: 02 06, 2021, 04:53:40 pm »
the waste manager payment is trash not like how it was before and its really hard to level up and the job is really dead :/

so yea positive , at least maybe this idea will bring some players to have fun on this job again.

Offline Ths

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 03 06, 2021, 04:31:09 am »
In my opinion reducing it by 20% is too small. I would say that 40% will be more fair for us.

But as xenonso mentioned it needs to be higher than 20% since it takes like a 100 hours to level it up while the second highest is farmer at 70 hours so yes I believe this be decreased and maybe more than 20%
Since it's reasonable for me to add it on my topic then I'll re-edit thanks for your opinion as well for making it better.
« Last Edit: 03 06, 2021, 04:34:32 am by Ths »
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Re: Reduce 40% job requirement every level in waste manager
« Reply #11 on: 03 06, 2021, 01:21:21 pm »
Most old players have already grinded level 10 when it was an OP job, but now after the nerf and bad payment, hardly anyone plays it anymore. However, the new players who are trying to level up in civilian jobs find it difficult to level up in Waste Manager and there is a lack of motivation because of the lowered payment. I think the job requirements should be lowered down as Ths suggested as he is an experienced civilian and he must have calculated everything fairly. I am voting Positive

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #12 on: 03 06, 2021, 01:37:09 pm »
But some players achieved high levels without complaining. Some jobs are meant to be hard like farmer and you can't just reduce the requirement of every hard job. Instead, you should be working for the level you desire. Nothing is hard and it will all come by the time. If you made a hard job easy to level and everyone achieved level 10, it wouldn't be so special. Negative
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #13 on: 03 06, 2021, 01:43:19 pm »
But some players achieved high levels without complaining. Some jobs are meant to be hard like farmer and you can't just reduce the requirement of every hard job. Instead, you should be working for the level you desire. Nothing is hard and it will all come by the time. If you made a hard job easy to level and everyone achieved level 10, it wouldn't be so special. Negative

I think you didn't read my post. Many players have achieved level 10 because it was an Over-Paid job in the past, and players used to do this job 12 hours a day and have become wealthy. But, after the nerf, the players have lost the motivation to do this job anymore and level up as there are already 17 others job to level up some of which require less than 12 hours to get level 10 from 0. This type of discrepancies is not fair. For Example, Pilot is currently a high paying job even with easy level up while Waste manager is a low paying job with difficult level ups. I think you will understand my point now.

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #14 on: 03 06, 2021, 02:27:50 pm »
I think you didn't know how really hard the progress of waste manager when that job gets nerf, did you even try that job and how hard it to get a level and progress in wm nowadays even you grind in wm nowadays. you can try the WM and you will see the reason why ths suggest this in WM Job.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ