Author Topic: [TOP] Making the Civs invisible in ARs area when it starts.  (Read 3411 times)

Offline Gnar2

• Regular Community Member
  • Ex Regular Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
Re: Citizens can't approach the AR area when it starts.
« Reply #15 on: 19 07, 2021, 01:27:05 am »
You know that medics are still allowed to join the robbery since they're able to heal players between criminal and law sides, I mean this suggestion should be including Non-medics players since as I said they heal people, I mean if it's going to be added after an agreement from the community, only non-medic related players shouldn't be allowed to enter the robbery imo.

Offline DaaNii

• Junior Community Member
  • "Revel in what you are"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT_Team
  • Ingame: d@NI
  • Squad: NeXuS
« Reply #16 on: 20 07, 2021, 02:35:43 am »
Until now we are not sure if it's a kind of bug or not but as some guys provided secreenshots showing that civillians visible in ARs no one can deny that civillians can interfere there.
If it's not a bug, I'would like to suggest that when x AR is going on it will be bordered by a rectangular shape zone constructed by the yellow small barriers of "keep out" which are used by law units in real life. Simply, the zone will appear when the first criminal starts the robbery, only cops, criminals and medics will be able to pass through this zone and by the end of the AR, this zone will disappear.
I'guess it's a simple idea which can add more reality to ARs and can solve this issue.
 :tick:
« Last Edit: 20 07, 2021, 02:40:25 am by DaaNii »

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #17 on: 20 07, 2021, 01:22:48 pm »
To force a player not to enter a location, I feel that it's a bad way. It goes the same way if you want to disallow them to enter a location too. So the best solution is to make them invisible, and, according to them, there are jobs that they do inside armed robberies, so disallowing them not to enter isn't the best solution, that's my opinion. I will set my vote in a way that is natural until you change your suggestion.
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vermouth
« Reply #18 on: 20 07, 2021, 02:25:39 pm »
To force a player not to enter a location, I feel that it's a bad way. It goes the same way if you want to disallow them to enter a location too. So the best solution is to make them invisible, and, according to them, there are jobs that they do inside armed robberies, so disallowing them not to enter isn't the best solution, that's my opinion. I will set my vote in a way that is natural until you change your suggestion.

Since the paramedics wont be able to enter and news reporters as well according to what u guys said, making them invisible will do the trick.
« Last Edit: 03 08, 2021, 05:05:29 am by ArroW »
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Smith.

• Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF
« Reply #19 on: 22 07, 2021, 04:05:27 pm »
All the proposals you have written are good for the police and thieves. In order not to interrupt the shooting of police and robbers, I think your proposals are good and appropriate to add to this system. Positive rating.  :tick:

Offline RaMoS

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
Re: Making the Civs invisible in ARs area when it starts.
« Reply #20 on: 25 07, 2021, 09:11:15 pm »
I have faced this problem recently and still and sometimes meet newbie civilians in ARs and when fighting a cop at the moment a newbie civilian appears and does a block and sometimes I die because of that and their presence inside increases the number of players and therefore the FPS keeps dropping and getting worse, Positive.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #21 on: 28 07, 2021, 08:30:26 pm »
Possibly a bug since
- Non wanted players and non police inside the armed robbery area will be made invisible to stop blockers. (Arran + Dimit + IdleJoe)
I'll mark this as Top priority to get this checked.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Babushka

• Babushito - Gobi
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #22 on: 30 07, 2021, 12:54:34 pm »
Possibly a bug since I'll mark this as Top priority to get this checked.

As far as I know, non-wanted criminals were also getting invisible and they were suddenly attacking cops while being invisible and that's why that invisible thing was stopped.

I guess implementing the feature again but ONLY for Civilian Team would be a good idea.
If a civilian uses /criminal inside AR, he would again become visible and there would be no problem again.
 Voting Positve

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Laeley

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
Re: [TOP] Making the Civs invisible in ARs area when it starts.
« Reply #23 on: 30 07, 2021, 06:02:33 pm »
Solid on making them invisible, altho i'd add my 5 cents as a paramedic - leave the med visible as a red cross icon, kinda like it's like in CEs. It's hard to make people notice that there's a portable health dispenser around sometimes even when im nearby.

:tick:
« Last Edit: 30 07, 2021, 06:24:21 pm by Laeley »

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #24 on: 31 07, 2021, 10:53:02 pm »
It would be better to make them invisible and also they harass the players so it would be better if they activate they are invisible I am positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Chetan

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Chetan
« Reply #25 on: 04 08, 2021, 12:14:08 am »
A lot of times it has happened with me that medics try to heal me & other players during a combat at AR but they unintentionally block our aims. I was myself going to suggest this idea after getting killed in twice only because of unintentional medic blockage, but nevertheless, this will be a great addition and will improve our gameplay inside an armed robbery.  :tick:
Regards - Chetan

Offline Myth.

• One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
« Reply #26 on: 06 08, 2021, 05:55:57 pm »
Well, I noticed that during my playtime here, and probably making them invisibile will give the both sides more experience to enjoy their fights in ARs, literally, same as CEs. But, disallowing them from entering the area will be harmful, like we can't force someone to make something that he doesn't like.
-Positive :tick:

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #27 on: 08 08, 2021, 04:56:17 pm »
- On foot civilians inside the armed robbery area won't be visible to cops and wanted players in the area. (Arran + ArroW)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.