Author Topic: [+++] Adding /vehmods for LAW side vehicles  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Monster

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
[+++] Adding /vehmods for LAW side vehicles
« on: 28 07, 2021, 10:43:22 am »
I gathered the most requested vehicle mod for every vehicle that Law side is using right now, and here are the mods:

1- Replacement for Police LS
  Ford Crown Victoria 2000 CVPI LAPD v2. This mod is 10.28MB. And well-known and requested.

2- Replacement for Police LV
  Chevrolet Caprice 1987. This mod is 17.89MB. And it's requested, tho it's not a well-known vehicle.
 By Gummy: https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/141722-dodge-polara-1972-los-angeles-police-dept.html

3- Replacement for Police SF
  Vapid Torrence Police San Fierro v2. This mod is 7.46MB. This vehicle is requested, especially after GTA V release.

4- Replacement for Police Ranger
  Ford Explorer 2017 Fayette County Sheriff. This mod is 25.52MB. This vehicle is a well-known and requested one.

5- Replacement for FBI Rancher
  Chevrolet Suburban FSB. This mod is 9.49MB.

6- Replacement for Enforcer
Lenco BearCat (SFPD Tactical Unit) This mod is 7.81MB. I've chosen the lower file size that I found for this vehicle specifically since it's requested a lot, in addition that it's well known one.

7- Replacement for Undercover Police Vehicle (Emperor)
Chevrolet Caprice Brougham 1986. This mod is 9.08MB.

I guess suggesting those in one package since it's all Law related is better, and it has most of the vehicles that some Law officers repeated in front of me when I asked them.
« Last Edit: 08 08, 2021, 09:21:12 am by Monster »

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Re: Adding /vehmods for LAW side vehicles
« Reply #1 on: 28 07, 2021, 03:53:46 pm »
Most of them having 10MB, is that word to add? Also, did you already check they no bugs and supported all function ingame?
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Kenzai

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Kenzai
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #2 on: 28 07, 2021, 03:57:36 pm »
I gathered the most requested vehicle mod for every vehicle that Law side is using right now, and here are the mods:

1- Replacement for Police LS
  Ford Crown Victoria 2000 CVPI LAPD v2. This mod is 10.28MB. And well-known and requested.

2- Replacement for Police LV
  Chevrolet Caprice 1987. This mod is 17.89MB. And it's requested, tho it's not a well-known vehicle.

4- Replacement for Police Ranger
  Ford Explorer 2017 Fayette County Sheriff. This mod is 25.52MB. This vehicle is a well-known and requested one.

5- Replacement for FBI Rancher
  Chevrolet Suburban FSB. This mod is 9.49MB.

7- Replacement for Undercover Police Vehicle (Emperor)
Chevrolet Caprice Brougham 1986. This mod is 9.08MB.

I guess suggesting those in one package since it's all Law related is better, and it has most of the vehicles that some Law officers repeated in front of me when I asked them.
These mods are really huge in size and that's why I don't think many people will use them, so I want to give a negative. Players who want such large files can upload them as mods so that only they can see it.
I love you 1337 <3

Offline Monster

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Monster
« Reply #3 on: 28 07, 2021, 07:59:53 pm »
These mods are really huge in size and that's why I don't think many people will use them, so I want to give a negative. Players who want such large files can upload them as mods so that only they can see it.
Not going to lie, your post makes sense, and I believe that all you want is letting people who owns potato PCs to use carmods for law vehicles, that's why I appreciate that from you, but the thing is, we already got low textured car mods for Law side, and that's the main reason to add those carmods, you can even notice that in-game mate. And I suggested those because they're well-requested and well-known models, and tried my best to get a vehmod that's 10MB or less for the mods that will be used the most, like "Police LS, FBI Rancher and Emperor".  Regards mate.

Most of them having 10MB, is that word to add? Also, did you already check they no bugs and supported all function ingame?
It's supporting all functions in-game regarding Law side features for cars mate, so no worries about that. About Bugs, SSs that're in links can prove that no bugs are there. Regards.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #4 on: 28 07, 2021, 08:25:24 pm »
Any mods are always welcomed as they are easy to add and wont bother people if they dont want. Also it will bring some qaulity gameplay for people who want it. Positive :tick:

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #5 on: 28 07, 2021, 08:55:44 pm »
Not going to lie, your post makes sense, and I believe that all you want is letting people who owns potato PCs to use carmods for law vehicles, that's why I appreciate that from you, but the thing is, we already got low textured car mods for Law side, and that's the main reason to add those carmods, you can even notice that in-game mate. And I suggested those because they're well-requested and well-known models, and tried my best to get a vehmod that's 10MB or less for the mods that will be used the most, like "Police LS, FBI Rancher and Emperor".  Regards mate.

It's supporting all functions in-game regarding Law side features for cars mate, so no worries about that. About Bugs, SSs that're in links can prove that no bugs are there. Regards.

No I am not talking about the law side feature I am talking about the normal condition for the mods. Did you know CLEO mods give you some adventage?
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #6 on: 28 07, 2021, 09:53:31 pm »
Well, as I said before, better quality is always make sense. Because this game always getting old day by day, we should find a solution for that. And I see that you've already found a solution. There is no harmfully thing to add this mods I guess, I'm voting positive, and I want to see more good quality mods. :tick:
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #7 on: 28 07, 2021, 11:11:10 pm »
Here I am seeing a lot of police cars mod on the hint. most of all of them are very nice and pretty good quality. this also makes it clear
more interesting like the police cars in real life. I am also one of the players on the Law side. also I really like these police cars. because I know very few police mod vehicles are currently on the list of /vehmods. If we can add them to the list of /vehmods for players to use then surely this is necessary for players on Law side to use these mods. Positive

Regards , Avices
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
pense a toi que quand le jour sombre que s'abattents sur moi

PolisOzelHarekat Leader
ex:LMT74 Founder
ex: Underboss HazardClique
ex: Translator Vietnamese & Country Support

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 29 07, 2021, 12:36:18 am »
:tick:

A huge yes from me, the Ford Crown Victoria is beautiful, and I've used it before when I used to play role play in San Andreas. I remember a few years ago when we were able to use our own modifications and not get in trouble, I had a Ford Crown Victoria to replace my Police LS vehicle, it was amazing and with a custom siren sound on top it got even better. I would seriously enjoy using that again, the other vehicles look amazing as well. Don't see why these shouldn't be added, we have a lot of casual vehicle modifications, it is time to give some love to the emergency services.

Offline Mitrok

• Donator L1
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Mitrok
« Reply #9 on: 29 07, 2021, 11:55:10 am »
Just add a single mod that is similar to this as it looks awesome and neat. I'd also like to see more vehicles like this in the game as it gives me a vibe from GTA V and it looks cool to be honest. I'm gonna say that we need to find a good size for this and it'll be an awesome addition. Im positive.  :tick:
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #10 on: 29 07, 2021, 04:19:08 pm »
The shaders are really high quality and I like that. Adding the variety to choose vehicles is always a great option for a stable enjoyment of the game you play. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Rahul

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Not Easy Being Meh
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rahul
  • Squad: idklol
« Reply #11 on: 30 07, 2021, 03:50:18 am »
I'm positive with these mods, size shouldn't be a problem here. If someone has a potato pc their pc would still lag with a 2mb mod if 30 cops are driving the car around him. Any new mods in /vehmods are welcomed as Harshil said.  :tick:
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #12 on: 30 07, 2021, 05:09:10 am »
I'm going to vote Positive in this /vehmods suggestion the /vehmods for law side is so good looking and nice, people in cop side that have a good spec will gonna love this especially for a player who really love law side /vehmods ofc.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #13 on: 30 07, 2021, 06:04:57 am »
Adding new vehicle mods are always fun, I love to see new cars (mods) added every now and then in the server which brings more variety for my eyes to see apart from those daily used cars(Default models). These LAW car mods look really cool and shaders are of high quality, would definitely use them while playing in that side.

However, adding them in the server should not be an issue and be tested thoroughly. Also, its just a mod, you don't need to compulsorily download it, which is a plus point. Nonetheless, a good addition to the /vehmods, would love to see these added. Voting positive :tick: , thank you and good luck!
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Sheriff

• Police Chief
  • Ingame: Sheriff
  • Squad: Rednecks
« Reply #14 on: 31 07, 2021, 10:11:44 pm »
There are not too many mods for copcars so this suggestion is surely needed. Mods provided in this suggestions are rather diverse which is good. There are vehicles for fans of GTA vehicles, modern cars and classic cars. Not to mention iconic Crown Victoria which is missing currently. They are also very high quality.

:tick: positive