Author Topic: Adding an option in settings to remove "dropping grenades while running" thing.  (Read 902 times)

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Okay, the title is self explanatory. Well, adding an option in settings the dropping grenades while running thingy. Let's start on the newbies' hand, they buy a grenade to try it or something, they press on CTRL or left mouse's click by fault or in order to shoot or I don't know, and then they directly lose 2k and some HP because they don't know what was happening even, and I won't talk about other things that made this "dropping grenades" bad, just like me, I never ever dropped even one grenade, because I am clearly don't want it and seems like it won't be useful for me, and I guess I want it disabled so I won't lose 2k each time I run or I click on CTRL by fault. So, adding such option would be so much better, and adding "No" as default, no means that it'll be disabled, by default.
Left this game already.

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Adding option is fine and won't harsh anyone absolutely that's gonna help them to stop losing money iam Positive

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
I'm positive  that new players won't drop throwing weapons by an accident anymore, even he doesn't notice that.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Added 'Drop LV Grenade' to '/settings' if you want to disable the feature. (Arran + zurq)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.