Author Topic: Adjusting the amount of bullets you get when crafting in F9  (Read 1417 times)

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
As of lately I noticed that the balance between crafting ammo from F9 and buying it at Ammu-Nation is partly unlogical and out of any proportion due to the fact that on the one hand crafting ammo is from two to three times more expensive as buying it from ammu-nation and other ammo are almost even in comparison of buying/crafting.

Chart of current ressource consumption for ammo-crafting in F9 and comparison between crafting/Ammu-Nation:
https://imgur.com/c91xM3e

As you see it from the calculation of my chart crafting M4/AK-Ammo, Tec-9/Uzi/MP5-Ammo and Minigun-Ammo would be almost even or a bit more expensive than buying it in Ammu-Nation, even when Iron is at 20$ and explosives at 500$ (cheaper than buying from Ammu-Nation when Iron/Explosive is acquired even cheaper than max. price).
On the other side buying any pistol ammo, shotgun ammo and country rifle ammo is way cheaper in Ammu-Nation as for crafting and in my opinion crafting ammo should be more expensive than buying it from Ammu-Nation but in a more logical way.

Chart of my proposed adjustment of the rounds per 1 crafting for ammo:
https://imgur.com/6SrziO3

In my second chart you can see that crafting ammo should been just stay mostly at +72% to +75% more expensive in comparison to
this what you would pay in Ammu-Nation.

(Charts are shown with pictures as by copying the charts to this post all the formats would be shown incorrectly)

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ ________________________

Edit on 31.10.2021:

@seville_blv_1345 thanks for taking the time to highlight this problem in such a detailed manner and I would like to make adjustments to the crafting of ammo but I'd like to do it without having to change the amount of ammo given (so that translators don't have to re-translate those lines) so instead if you could make a table of what to change the crafting ingredients to that'd be most appreciated.

The new proposed chart with the changed ingredients to craft ammo (amount of rounds stay the same as before):
https://imgur.com/9KxXiUX
« Last Edit: 31 10, 2021, 05:52:07 pm by seville_blv_1345 »

Offline Shattah

• Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
Re: Adjusting the amount of bullets you get when crafting in F9
« Reply #1 on: 30 10, 2021, 01:16:15 am »
I like your suggestion, it makes sense and I never really noticed it as I'm stocked on most of these items but for any other player who may not have that many resources, they may notice a bit more.

But imo don't you think it would make more sense for it to be more expensive to buy ammo straight from ammu-nation? I mean in real life that's how it works, after a product is bought and resold, it's typically more expensive than retail price. I don't know if it's the best thing for the economy jacking up the prices for buying ammo in the shop but it should be cheaper to craft ammo honestly.

If anyone else thinks that is illogical, I'm perfectly okay with the cost of crafting ammo being what you proposed.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #2 on: 30 10, 2021, 02:39:40 pm »
@seville_blv_1345 thanks for taking the time to highlight this problem in such a detailed manner and I would like to make adjustments to the crafting of ammo but I'd like to do it without having to change the amount of ammo given (so that translators don't have to re-translate those lines) so instead if you could make a table of what to change the crafting ingredients to that'd be most appreciated.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Ingame: Seville_blv
« Reply #3 on: 30 10, 2021, 06:05:01 pm »
I like your suggestion, it makes sense and I never really noticed it as I'm stocked on most of these items but for any other player who may not have that many resources, they may notice a bit more.

But imo don't you think it would make more sense for it to be more expensive to buy ammo straight from ammu-nation? I mean in real life that's how it works, after a product is bought and resold, it's typically more expensive than retail price. I don't know if it's the best thing for the economy jacking up the prices for buying ammo in the shop but it should be cheaper to craft ammo honestly.

If anyone else thinks that is illogical, I'm perfectly okay with the cost of crafting ammo being what you proposed.

Well in my opinion crafted ammo should be indeed more expensive as buying it in ammu-nation as the crafting of ammo has the one main advantage: you can craft it anywhere you can in any situation (CE/AR/Riot/Turfing) your are in. The same doesn't apply when you need to go in a stationary place (Ammu-Nation) to buy it.
On the other side the calculation of my proposed thing would just apply when all ressourced (iron/explosive/oil) are only to buy at the maximum price at F7 and that happens rarely.

I have adjusted my chart so that the amount of ammo is the same as before but with my calculated adjustment of the ingredients to craft the ammo types:
https://imgur.com/9KxXiUX

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #4 on: 30 10, 2021, 06:07:59 pm »
This is crazy  :poggers:

The effort he made for this suggestion is crazy, I will vote positive for this suggestion. I knew this man long time ago and now he came with effort, don't lose this guy.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Shattah

• Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #5 on: 30 10, 2021, 08:06:47 pm »
Well in my opinion crafted ammo should be indeed more expensive as buying it in ammu-nation as the crafting of ammo has the one main advantage: you can craft it anywhere you can in any situation (CE/AR/Riot/Turfing) your are in. The same doesn't apply when you need to go in a stationary place (Ammu-Nation) to buy it.
On the other side the calculation of my proposed thing would just apply when all ressourced (iron/explosive/oil) are only to buy at the maximum price at F7 and that happens rarely.

I forgot to take that into account, and you're right. But I think we all can appreciate the amount of time and effort put into this suggestion, not to mention, it makes sense as it would be more fair. You already have my positive vote.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 30 10, 2021, 08:33:45 pm »
As you said it should be a little bit expensive not a double or triple price, we all appreciate your effort and work. Supporting this

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
« Reply #7 on: 31 10, 2021, 09:50:56 am »
This is crazy  :poggers:

The effort he made for this suggestion is crazy, I will vote positive for this suggestion. I knew this man long time ago and now he came with effort, don't lose this guy.

exactly that, I vote positive too

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #8 on: 31 10, 2021, 04:12:33 pm »
Nice idea that's gonna be fair, Supporting that

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #9 on: 01 11, 2021, 12:19:03 pm »
- Adjusted the crafting requirements of weapon ammo to much more balanced with ammunation prices. (Arran + Seville_blv)

Outstanding work.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.