Author Topic: [Danzy] Add a Mystery Box  (Read 2709 times)

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: #AsTa
Re: [Danzy] Add a Mystery Box
« Reply #15 on: 17 08, 2021, 06:06:12 am »
Since this has been unlocked I'm gonna give the credits to Danzy and replace my suggestion with his.

It's actually a good idea, but as you know there is an event in State Official duty. Already state officials are hosting mystery box events, so why mystery boxes will be special? Civilians will not try to find mystery boxes state officials put. Even prizes are so much, so, a State Official mystery box event maximum pays 100.000$, you are saying 750.000$ for us. State Official's mystery box event will not be special then? We will not request mystery box event from State Officials, already every 15-30 minutes it creates mystery boxes, when State Officials will create mystery box? They will never create it, because people will not search it, they will search 750.000$ mystery box. I apologize but my vote is NEGATIVE

Kindly read the suggestion again, I've edited something. Thank you.
« Last Edit: 17 08, 2021, 06:22:36 am by #AsTa »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #16 on: 23 08, 2021, 09:40:03 am »
Well this would be a fun activity to have beside the scuba diving thingy we already have but the difference is that this one is going to be on land so It will be more competitive for people to drive fast and try to reach it as fast as possible so they can seize it before anyone else reaches it and claims the reward I don't see why we won't add this in fact I think it will add more fun to the game and will make people have fun chasing each other and racing to reach the box which will be very exciting and fun. Supporting

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: #AsTa
Re: Add a Mystery Box
« Reply #17 on: 24 08, 2021, 06:01:34 pm »
If there is not SO Mystery Box Event, I would vote positive but there is mystery box event and it must be special for State Officials, I explained above, when it is added for every 15 minutes, we will not miss SO Mysterybox event, we will not want a mystery box event from State Officials due to there are mystery boxes in map every 15 minutes. Really that idea will be so bad for CIT. Due to those reasons, I am negative.

I am not replying to you anymore because Danzy's already working on this and I felt like its worthless to reply to you anymore. But to make you UNDERSTAND, this is NOT only for civilians, this is for EVERYONE. The SO Mystery Box Event is only for civilians and can only be placed by SOs, so it feels like you're attacking the civilian side wanting to remove a feature they enjoy. AND also please read the suggestion again, the Mystery Box will be an improvised version / adapted of the ALREADY EXISTING feature called "mystery bag". Nowadays, I barely see anyone race to the mystery bag so adding this will give it a boost and improve competiveness between players.
Which part of the suggestion is so hard to understand, I wonder?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #18 on: 27 10, 2021, 05:38:42 pm »
@Danzy have you done substantial work on this? If not this should be scrapped.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 28 10, 2021, 09:59:11 am »
@Danzy have you done substantial work on this? If not this should be scrapped.
Yes, it's finished. Check [Danzy]\CDdanzy\mysteryBag.slua

This might need some more testing as I feel it hasn't been tested enough for potential exploits, although most anti exploit stuff has been transferred from old bag script anyway so...
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #20 on: 01 11, 2021, 12:08:32 pm »
- Upgraded mystery bag script into a mystery box with different levels of rarity and a choice to open or sell the box. (Danzy + #AsTa)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.