Author Topic: Make Lumberjack give you cash instead of hemp/herb  (Read 1371 times)

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Make Lumberjack give you cash instead of hemp/herb
« on: 31 10, 2021, 02:00:46 am »
So we all know that Lumberjack is made for new players to start their game and earn good amount of money, but they get confused how to sell the herbs and hemp and they ask but they still don't know how and it they probably leave the game, so players under 20 hours would earn cash instead of hemp/herbs so they'd not be confused and they earn actual money and they keep working and try to get money for a vehicle or something, better than confusing them.
I had this situation with a newbie who didn't know how to sell the hemp/herb and he thought it's a bad job because he couldn't sell his stuff, I had to teach him and it took him sometime to get it, newbies aren't used to CIT panels and stuff, they're confused from the little stuff.
« Last Edit: 31 10, 2021, 03:11:13 pm by MacMan »
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
A big yes from me. Yesterday, two newbies screaming for help, they don't know how to sell the hemp/herb made from Lumberjack. Getting hemp and herb is more realistic, but this job is made for newbies as the guy above said, giving herbs and hemps made it more sophisticated and so complicated for newbies. Atleast, giving cash instead, will make it so easier. I am entirely supporting your suggestion.
Left this game already.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
I support this suggestion, rly helpful, we don't need to vote positive on this as it obviously should be updated.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Should this job just pay cash for everyone? Since farmers can grow hemp and herbs.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Should this job just pay cash for everyone? Since farmers can grow hemp and herbs.

I wouldn't mind. I can make the change if its supported.

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Man herbs are required for crafting food and is used pretty commonly. But Hemp is unused and only required to make parachute.

Maybe the job can give only cash and some little amount of herb so that players wouldn't have to change their job to farmer only to get some herbs.
Otherwise, I am positive with Arran and Brian's decision.

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
There are many things that need to be changed about cit but this is not one of them.

Let the new players find out about the server on their own, that's a big part of playing any game and having fun. If anything the current Lumberjack makes them get familiar with the F7 panel and how to trade with other people or sell stuff to the server which they would otherwise be completely unfamiliar with while also being an easy job and an easy way to earn some money on your first hours into the server.

All in all this won't make a single difference so I won't vote positive or negative do what you want to do but it won't make a single difference. You should focus on adding more variety  to CnR and fixing LV and making the civilian jobs less repetitive and most importantly handle the complete incompetence of 90% of the staff and pam team and the servers rules.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Yeah that’d be better, even though you can make Hemp/Herbs from Trucker job too
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
That would be good and the paiement will be depends on the hemp & herbs prices in F7?
Bikers

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
Maybe the job can give only cash and some little amount of herb so that players wouldn't have to change their job to farmer only to get some herbs.

Yes from me, there's more acceptable to get cash as a payment , and what Babushka said would be great also.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable