Author Topic: [Brian] Getting 50 Units of Meat for Each Deer in Hunter Job  (Read 1457 times)

Offline #MA

• Mama
    YearsYears
Hey Everyone,
 I noticed that recently almost none of the players are playing as a Hunter due to low salary after the last update. In old days, you'll find at least 30 players a day playing as a Hunter. Back then, everyone loved being a Hunter and all kinds of players took this job to make a decent amount of money. Now, I can get top Hunter in daily scores too easily as there is almost no competition. So, getting an extra 50 units of meat will make sense since you hunting a deer, and also it will be another way of getting meat as an important resource to sell at F7 or using it to craft food.

Important Note:
 50 Units of meat at F7 worth (50$ per unit max price) ------- 2500 $
at level 10 with VIP hours you get around 25.5K $       ;   SO it will be 25.5+2500----- 28k $

as you see it's not that much but it's still something better than the existing salary and for those who have level 1 or 2 or 3 it will be good as they get paid an extra 2500 $ worth of meat.
« Last Edit: 28 11, 2021, 05:21:27 pm by Arran »

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Getting 50 Units of Meat for Each Deer in Hunter Job
« Reply #1 on: 10 11, 2021, 12:48:04 pm »
Moved to discussion board.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #2 on: 10 11, 2021, 04:37:06 pm »
Sure I am Positive Its one of the greatest jobs in CIT and I'd like to work on it but as you said the salary isn't worth the time that I will waste on that, so yea adding a extra meat is a good idea and I think its not alot  :tick:

Offline Agent47

• New Community Member
  • Acknowledge me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Agent
« Reply #3 on: 12 11, 2021, 05:02:51 am »
good idea, since after hunter got nerfed, I don't see a lot of players doing the job. Positive

Offline DarkShad0w

• CIT Radio DJ
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: DarkShadow
« Reply #4 on: 12 11, 2021, 01:02:38 pm »
I am totally positive , since hunter job got nerfed , people rarely work as hunters cause it payment got lower and it's hard to level up .
July 18th: DarkShadow Added as a Arabic translator.
July 29th :DarkShadow added as  an Arabic Guide.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #5 on: 15 11, 2021, 01:59:03 am »
Making thing more balanced
  :tick: from me for sure
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #6 on: 21 11, 2021, 10:30:05 pm »
6 Positive votes. Next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Online Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
« Reply #7 on: 25 11, 2021, 01:27:06 pm »
Makes more sense for me.
Positive :tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline Laurel

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Laurel
« Reply #8 on: 25 11, 2021, 11:35:23 pm »
Maybe it can be make more active the Hunter job, Positive.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [Brian] Getting 50 Units of Meat for Each Deer in Hunter Job
« Reply #9 on: 28 11, 2021, 05:22:16 pm »
I don't know about this specific suggestion but this is most concerning:

Hunter | 0 | 0 | 0

Means nobody played the job in past 12 hours.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 28 11, 2021, 08:12:40 pm »

Hunter | 0 | 0 | 0

Maybe players just don't find it exciting? It is a slow and patient side job after all. I enjoy it to be honest and I think it's well paid and well made but I can see why some might not find it exciting enough to play after more than a couple of minutes. Perhaps apart from the payment, add an ingredient that's essential for players? I don't know, like some random ammount of seeds, wheat or even unlikely, some gold? Like you pick stuff up after forraging in the woods?

Not too sure how else you can incentivise players to play a certain job.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Hunters, it's a really nice job. After reading people's posts I'm surprised it used to pay more, I thought base payment for L0 was amazing  「(゚ペ)
But yeah, anything that might improve a job is a  :tick: from me.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #11 on: 29 11, 2021, 03:30:28 pm »
Maybe players just don't find it exciting? It is a slow and patient side job after all. I enjoy it to be honest and I think it's well paid and well made but I can see why some might not find it exciting enough to play after more than a couple of minutes. Perhaps apart from the payment, add an ingredient that's essential for players? I don't know, like some random ammount of seeds, wheat or even unlikely, some gold? Like you pick stuff up after forraging in the woods?
I agree with adding more materials to be added for the job as well as the suggestion's cause itself. maybe something like a golden deer that has a 10% spawn chance?

Overall, this is beneficial to help the job survive. the Hunter job is one of the few that I spent sometime playing and sneaking to hunt animals, it is a grind and this reward increase could make it worthwhile at least.

Though, I do have another idea that could possible spice things up for it a bit perhaps.
Boss fight with 5% spawn rate
Show content
this thing is called the Piggsy, a character from Rockstar's Manhunt 1 that was made popular by GTA SA game modders with the myth that he exists in the game at the wooden huts in the woods, perfect atmosphere for the Hunter job, right? he could have something of a 3000 HP and 3000 meat reward regardless of earnlimit.

Offline Coolwolf

• AvidaCompany President
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
« Reply #12 on: 02 12, 2021, 07:49:55 am »

Hunter | 0 | 0 | 0

Because the payment was too low.
Current Payment:
L0 - 14000
L1 - 14700
L2 - 15400
L3 - 16100
L4 - 16800
L5 - 17500
L6 - 18200
L7 - 18900
L8 - 19600
L9 - 20300
L10 - 21000
Unlike other jobs, the hunter job is way more complicated than other jobs, where you have to find the clues and keep the noise level low. That's why players tend to work with the easiest job with the highest payment like Bus Driver and City Engineer. Jobs that have much complexity will receive more payments accordingly to their difficulty.
.              />  フ
               |  _ _|
          /` ミ__^ノ
         /     |
        /  ヽ   ノ            ╱|、
       /   | | |         (˚ˎ 。7 
/ ̄|   | | |          |、˜〵         
( ̄ヽ__  ヽ_)__)         じしˍ,)ノ

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 02 12, 2021, 09:38:18 am »
Because the payment was too low.
Current Payment:Unlike other jobs, the hunter job is way more complicated than other jobs, where you have to find the clues and keep the noise level low. That's why players tend to work with the easiest job with the highest payment like Bus Driver and City Engineer. Jobs that have much complexity will receive more payments accordingly to their difficulty.

That's what I said for years but eh, since I can't increase payment due to earn limit, either decrease simpler jobs or keep it as it is, dead. Too bad that it's the first real job that keeps you busy playing.

IMO @Coolwolf you should suggest decreasing payment for simpler jobs, but I'm afraid you'll get pages of insults lol

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
« Reply #14 on: 02 12, 2021, 01:17:26 pm »
I'm voting Positive as it would give the job a ressource and people would likely to play it more to get that.

That's what I said for years but eh, since I can't increase payment due to earn limit, either decrease simpler jobs or keep it as it is, dead. Too bad that it's the first real job that keeps you busy playing.

IMO @Coolwolf you should suggest decreasing payment for simpler jobs, but I'm afraid you'll get pages of insults lol

As to this: Next to City Engineer and Bus Driver the Farmer is one of the most overpaid jobs I have ever seen. Just imagine that you can earn 172,800$ in 6 minutes (planting wheat as a L10 with VIP) and all you have to do is planting the seeds, wait 4 minutes, then going over with a Combine Harvester and pick up the bales. Do this three times and you earned almost 500,000$ with the least needed effort. After that you stay over 40 minutes like a rock doing nothing. It is no wonder why nobody wants to play jobs that are more exciting but more difficult to get the money.

To sum it up: Jobs need a re-evaluation of their payments based on how difficult the steps are or on how much input a player need to do in one hour to get the payment. I see no advantage if a job earns so much in one hour that you finish it in under 30 or less minutes and then you stay there AFK because you hit /earnlimit that fast as this is just plain boring. The jobs in general shouldn't hit the /earnlimit at all in one hour of play so you can play it constantly without the need to take a "forced" break. And if it is the case that a low-effort or a "simpler" job pay less then it should be that way as a more difficult job should obviously be paid better.

Well maybe a team effort of the SO and other civilians with L10 could provide a solution as they are more experienced in those jobs, know the numbers better and could conduct tests on it.