Author Topic: [Brian] Getting 50 Units of Meat for Each Deer in Hunter Job  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Brian] Getting 50 Units of Meat for Each Deer in Hunter Job
« Reply #15 on: 02 12, 2021, 05:20:25 pm »
it's the first real job that keeps you busy playing

suggest decreasing payment for simpler jobs, but I'm afraid you'll get pages of insults lol

We should try improve the other jobs so that they're more engaging like this one imo, this actually requires some effort to do.
I wouldn't be surprised if people complain about decreasing payments, that's never been popular, even if it's reasonable.

Jobs need a re-evaluation of their payments based on how difficult the steps are or on how much input a player need to do in one hour to get the payment.

The jobs in general shouldn't hit the /earnlimit at all in one hour of play so you can play it constantly without the need to take a "forced" break.

Completely agree. Years ago there was a rebalance of certain jobs with changes in requirements and payments, not sure if it's changed since. Apart from payments I'd argue we can improve them by making them more engaging or complex? Not just: Get vehicle > go to ped / marker > deliver ped / goods ... repeat.

This is obviously easy but lots of jobs are like this and hunter for example introduces noise aspect to determine wether you're succesful or not, other jobs could use a secondary / terciary situation to make them less repetitive. But this is just what I'd like and enjoy.

I don't remember why the earn limit was introduced? I guess so players couldn't earn millions in an hour which probably caused the inflation over the years?
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #16 on: 02 12, 2021, 06:01:29 pm »
We should try improve the other jobs so that they're more engaging like this one imo, this actually requires some effort to do.
I wouldn't be surprised if people complain about decreasing payments, that's never been popular, even if it's reasonable.

Completely agree. Years ago there was a rebalance of certain jobs with changes in requirements and payments, not sure if it's changed since. Apart from payments I'd argue we can improve them by making them more engaging or complex? Not just: Get vehicle > go to ped / marker > deliver ped / goods ... repeat.

This is obviously easy but lots of jobs are like this and hunter for example introduces noise aspect to determine wether you're succesful or not, other jobs could use a secondary / terciary situation to make them less repetitive. But this is just what I'd like and enjoy.

I don't remember why the earn limit was introduced? I guess so players couldn't earn millions in an hour which probably caused the inflation over the years?

Completely agree. Perhaps an alternative to earn limit is to encourage the exchange of your jobs, reduce the earnlimit from 400 to 300 (or even less), per occupation. For example: I am level 10 on the farm, and I reach earnlimit in 15 minutes. In the other 45 minutes I could work as a pilot, train driver, etc.. whitout affecting the progress needed for promotion.

Well maybe a team effort of the SO and other civilians with L10 could provide a solution as they are more experienced in those jobs, know the numbers better and could conduct tests on it.

Yes, they know more then we knows.

I've never played as hunter, but it's look a nice job, and it's not worthy my time

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
« Reply #17 on: 02 12, 2021, 08:18:53 pm »

If I'm not wrong you refer the changes based on the suggestions of KmilO made in 2015 (when the ministry system existed back then) but I'm sure that the payment/promotion value has been increased or decreased since then (I was myself inactive for four years and came at the end of the last year back).

Changing the way the "easy" jobs are working to have a higher difficulty or more steps to complete could do the trick too. But I think first the payment should be re-evaluated as then we know which jobs are being considered as too easy in comparison to the payment and after that suggestions/ideas could be made to make the jobs more challenging like you mentioned with the secondary/terciary situations or even situations that can have a impact on the payment itself.

The earnlimit has several reasons as I think like anti-exploit, preventing players from gaining advantage from overpaid jobs like we speak now and partially to stop inflation (if this was ever considered to add this).

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 21 12, 2021, 06:18:47 pm »
Added 50 units of Meat or each deer hunted.