Author Topic: [MacMan] Biker drug running: Criminal side mission  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Ace

• State Official
  • Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ace
  • Squad: Bloodmoon
[MacMan] Biker drug running: Criminal side mission
« on: 03 11, 2021, 04:57:37 pm »
I really enjoy playing as a biker and I also really enjoy the illegal trucking and boat drug running missions but they have their problems.
my suggestion is basically to combine the two things I enjoy and add a drug running side mission for people on freeways. This would be very realistic as outlaw motorcycle groups do actually smuggle drugs using motorbikes as they are fast and they can get away from the police. I think this job would enhance the C n R experience as the trucks are very clunky and annoying to work with as they constantly detach and the boat drug smuggling is not very interactive as you do it and then just randomly get blown up by a hydra with very little recourse or actual interaction. I think Freeway drug running would be more popular than truck drug running and more interactive than boat drug running and it will add to the     C N R experience

To start this mission you need to be a criminal and own a freeway. if you enter your freeway as a criminal you will be prompted to "press N" to transport drugs. You will then drive to a blip on the map where a ped will be spawned and waiting. You will then touch this ped and a short animation will play where he 'gives you the drugs.' You will then be given a second blip that you have to drive to on your freeway to deliver the drugs to that location. At that second location there will also be a ped waiting and after touching him an animation will play. you will then be given a payment of one of the Hard drugs (Crack, GOD, LSD). This payment will be dependant on the distance that you had to travel. The greater the distance the greater the payment. You will also receive criminal reputation based on the distance travelled. You will also get a fixed amount of wanted points.

I think this would be a cool alternative way to obtain drugs that many criminals and people that enjoy the freeway would use. It would be more popular than the trucking / boat smuggling missions. This can also add to the roleplay element of being a criminal biker.  when loading / delivering you do NOT to leave the bike but just drive into the location / ped like how pizza boy works.
« Last Edit: 16 11, 2021, 05:46:10 pm by Arran »

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
Re: Biker drug running: Criminal side mission
« Reply #1 on: 03 11, 2021, 08:29:54 pm »
As I always play as cop, this obviously much more playable than illegal trucking.  :tick:
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #2 on: 04 11, 2021, 12:32:45 am »
The idea is pretty cool though, most of the criminals like to drive their Freeway and chill with this they can make drugs while chilling and they will enjoy it since they like driving their Freeway and it will kinda be realistic because most of the drug dealers are bikers, I would like to script this idea if it gets more positive votes, I am positive anyways.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #3 on: 04 11, 2021, 01:49:28 am »
Well it's needed for sure and gonna help the criminal side to be more playable because our life as criminals is boring tbh that's why there's hyper groups, they got nothing to do except the CNR system that's why they joining hyper groups? just to change their job to cops sometimes when they get bored so its gonna help us and its better than the trucks for sure, Positive

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
« Reply #4 on: 04 11, 2021, 11:22:33 am »
Good one, this is more better and realistic, also it will bring more adventures and fun to the server.
Positive :tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline AlabasterSlim

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 04 11, 2021, 03:05:45 pm »
Changes the phase of CnR.
I'm supporting the topic as I believe this may be attractive for players and new players for a while.

Offline Laurel

• Ingame: Laurel
« Reply #6 on: 05 11, 2021, 07:24:27 pm »
Looks like good, new missions etc. I like it to be honest, I hope this'll be added. Positive.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #7 on: 11 11, 2021, 09:23:30 pm »
9 Positive votes, next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Han'Lue

• DoMinos_Family Co Founder
  • The Predator
    YearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: Han'Lue
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Re: [MacMan] Biker drug running: Criminal side mission
« Reply #8 on: 08 12, 2021, 05:32:01 pm »
It's really hard to do this task with a truck and I think this idea would be nice and more useful. Positive
"Wishes" Is The Product Of Fears

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [MacMan] Biker drug running: Criminal side mission
« Reply #9 on: 14 12, 2021, 05:04:44 pm »
- Added Drug Running criminal activity available when entering a Freeway, Sanchez or Wayfarer. (MacMan + Danzy + Athena)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.