Author Topic: [Arran] Beta Roleplay based experimental side  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [Arran] Beta Roleplay based experimental side
« Reply #45 on: 22 12, 2021, 04:07:19 pm »
Roleplayers chat merged into civilian chat.

@Otto this is stage 1 complete?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Otto

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Otto
« Reply #46 on: 22 12, 2021, 07:01:20 pm »
I guess you can say that, there are two things I'll suggest changing.

- You turn into a criminal and gain WL once you hit someone else, which is kinda weird and pointless if your intention was to prevent kill farming by doing it so, people can kill each other as gangster without gaining WL so you should remain a roleplayer no matter how many times you kill someone else.

- The color of this side is the first thing players complained about, it'd be great if you could change it.

And I noticed two bugs;

- Mechanic's scrapper side mission is bugged, every once in a while you get one of these pink car blips, you are able to tow them and you'll get a notification saying ''You got whatever, take it to be scrapped'' yet you can not deliver it. Also, I couldn't see the existing scrap cars but I was able to see the ones that spawned after I started working as a mechanic. Once I started working as something else, the delivery point was stuck on my minimap too.

- Your civilian score does not add up in F1>Civilian

Even today I saw two newbies asking if the server is RP or not, RP is something definitely that will attract many new players as most people are playing MTA or SAMP just for the RP content it offers. Therefore I guess you may consider starting the Stage 2 which is based on co-op and interactive jobs to attract new players.

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline Yazed.

• Donator L3
  • YaHoo.!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Yazed
« Reply #47 on: 22 12, 2021, 09:34:26 pm »
I agree with merging with civillian chat, Otto basically summed it up. In the same sense that SWAT is a "team" yet they still appear in "police" chat.
What if we use a color that's neither yellow, red, blue or purple? How about some variation of orange or purple? FFH is similar in colour to the current and I was going to suggest green but then I asked IG and then I was told 3 groups use green...  :|

(LS) Otto: I'm green I'm green a big green maaaannn (crim color*)

(LS) Otto: I'm green I'm green a big green maaaannn (rp color?)
(LS) Otto: I'm green I'm green a big green maaaannn (ffh color)
(LS) Otto: I'm green I'm green a big green maaaannn (civilian color*)

(LS) Otto: I'm green I'm green a big green maaaannn (a variation of purple?)

*: More or less

I'd even say brown but that's such a lame color.

i suggest to make the color dark green as RP is friendly ingame also the dark green will not harm eyes as other colors im supporting this idea and ready to give any help ingame or outside the game 👍

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #48 on: 22 12, 2021, 11:10:25 pm »
i suggest to make the color dark green as RP is friendly ingame also the dark green will not harm eyes as other colors

I don't actually care what color is it as long as it's visible, not annoying to the eyes (red or barely visible yellow). I originally suggested dark green but DT, USNS and KLM use those colors.
Maybe neon green but that's very vivid.  ???
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Yazed.

• Donator L3
  • YaHoo.!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Yazed
« Reply #49 on: 23 12, 2021, 09:16:12 am »
I don't actually care what color is it as long as it's visible, not annoying to the eyes (red or barely visible yellow). I originally suggested dark green but DT, USNS and KLM use those colors.
Maybe neon green but that's very vivid.  ???
the lime green bit to dark will be great I have searched and found many colors but for RP you need a color not harm eyes and easy to read and see  in this website I have found lime green no one used it ingame its great one for RP team https://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.html

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #50 on: 24 12, 2021, 08:08:41 pm »
I guess you can say that, there are two things I'll suggest changing.

- You turn into a criminal and gain WL once you hit someone else, which is kinda weird and pointless if your intention was to prevent kill farming by doing it so, people can kill each other as gangster without gaining WL so you should remain a roleplayer no matter how many times you kill someone else.

- The color of this side is the first thing players complained about, it'd be great if you could change it.

And I noticed two bugs;

- Mechanic's scrapper side mission is bugged, every once in a while you get one of these pink car blips, you are able to tow them and you'll get a notification saying ''You got whatever, take it to be scrapped'' yet you can not deliver it. Also, I couldn't see the existing scrap cars but I was able to see the ones that spawned after I started working as a mechanic. Once I started working as something else, the delivery point was stuck on my minimap too.

- Your civilian score does not add up in F1>Civilian

Even today I saw two newbies asking if the server is RP or not, RP is something definitely that will attract many new players as most people are playing MTA or SAMP just for the RP content it offers. Therefore I guess you may consider starting the Stage 2 which is based on co-op and interactive jobs to attract new players.

Fixed everything except this "The color of this side is the first thing players complained about, it'd be great if you could change it."... "if you could change it" RIGHT... So orange is "complained about" but I just can magically pick some color that absolutely nobody will complain about :fp:

- Completed stage 1 of roleplay mode. Search roleplayers in F1 for more info. (Arran + Otto)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.