Author Topic: [+++]A chance to complete robbing the AR after it's over if Criminal has 15sec  (Read 1578 times)

Offline RaMoS

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
Greetings,
Well, I tried to explain it in the title but let me explain the suggestion more, Most of us know that robbing the armed robbery is terminated if the time of the AR is expired, meaning if you have minutes or seconds to finish the AR, but the AR timer has already expired, you cannot complete the task by robbing the AR and you fail to do so, Therefore, I suggest that the Criminal be given a chance to complete the AR if he has less than 15 seconds of time left after the end of the Armed Robbery, A lot of times "most of the time" it's about seconds and sometimes 1 second to complete the AR but for the reason that the AR timer finishes I fail to achieve it on just 1 second which annoys me sometimes, so I'm sure this suggestion is of particular interest, Sometimes the AR activity is low and there is not even a single cop

I hope I explained it well and I look forward to your opinion, Thanks.
« Last Edit: 15 02, 2022, 01:59:14 am by TwCafe »

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
Cool idea for a few time of 15 seconds, I guess.  :tick:

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
Yea it always happens to me when I rob a armed robbery and the AR end before I finish by some seconds which is annoying so yea this would be great I am positive

Offline sando

• Donator L3
  • I like stakes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: sando
For me happened many times when I was in the criminal side and it was annoying, I am Upvoting this suggestion because it helps criminals finish the time left. :thumb:
Ex Nothing. :o7:

Offline 21Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Never Stop Hustling
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Very good suggestion. It is very annoying. It will encourage more criminals to attend ARs. Positive  :tick:

Offline Han'Lue

• DoMinos_Family Co Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • The Predator
    YearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: Han'Lue
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Voting Positive, I totally agree with you, it will be better for the crim side and I don't think it will have a negative effect.
"Wishes" Is The Product Of Fears

Offline Sawos

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: Sawos
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
Increasing the AR's period of time would be nice instead of giving a percentage of time for those who have few seconds left.
It will save time for developers themselves.
 :tick:
(TEAM) Ti|DeathWish [SO]: Piss tastes better than beer

Offline Lily

• Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Lily
Ye, f.e, it becomes a struggle when you're in LS and the AR is outside the city, like Freight Station or BB, you'll obviously take a while to get there and you end up losing some time. It gets worst when there's no/low activity from the law side and they don't attend the robberies, so you can't win some free time by killing them. Plus, afaik, you get an aditional 3 seconds (if i'm correct) everytime you leave the robbery area, and it happens a lot of times, and due to these reasons you end up losing the robbery for a few seconds. I'm completely voting  :tick:
Former Portuguese Helper.
Former CIT Radio DJ.

Offline RaMoS

• Group: HazardClique
waiting more votes....

Offline Waltz

• beauty of annihilation
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: waltz / 115
Since I am a criminal as well I used to fail AR's with 5-10 seconds even I get kills and I know I am not the only one. As Ramos said it will be useful for criminals in my opinion. It will prove the criminal activity and criminal players as well. Voting Positive  :tick:
There is only one dominant life form in this universe, and it carries a steel-barreled sword of vengeance.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Same thing happened to me too, just for few seconds not complete the AR, so this is a good idea this 15 seconds will help I guess.
Positive  :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Agent47

• New Community Member
  • Acknowledge me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Agent
Very nice suggestion here. Well it's pretty easy to complete the AR once but those who still got some time after robbing once, may go for robbing it twice. Now half of the time, the AR ends while we are at the last few seconds of the second robbery. This suggestion should reduce this problem for which I'll go with positive.

Offline PradivizionN

• Banlieue13 Founder
  • New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: PradivizionN
  • Squad: 93BoyZ
Yea I failed the rob many times with just a few seconds and such an addition will be great for sure. :tick:

Offline Dust

• Banlieue13 Founder
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
It is a good idea btw. I don't even remember how many times I missed with a few seconds. so I suppor totally :tick: :tick:

Offline 4g.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Very good idea, this happens to me a lot, it will be better if we have a few more seconds

I vote Positive