Author Topic: [++]Skinİd:39 Addition To The Regular Police Skin.  (Read 3573 times)

Offline Dottie

• The Matriarch
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Skinİd:39 Addition To The Regular Police Skin.
« Reply #15 on: 13 01, 2022, 04:41:19 pm »
Hell no if this going to be added no one would play with the other ones, This skin gives significant advantages since it's considered as ''small hitboxed skin''. Keep it unique don't be retarded.
« Last Edit: 13 01, 2022, 04:43:22 pm by Dottie »
''Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.''

Offline Benzies

YearsYears
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #16 on: 13 01, 2022, 06:39:22 pm »
I love this skin 39, I don't understand why people object to it about adding police. Why is everyone saying that? while the criminal always said that the police had 20 skins however some of the skins were really bad. I think it seems appropriate for the police not just criminal. If you don't feel it's appropriate, why don't we make it look like real Police skins?. :tick:  :cringe:
Glory of the end

Offline Hallow2

• Junior Community Member
  • GO NEWGROUNDS!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Hallow[FBI-MW]
  • Squad: Merryweather
« Reply #17 on: 13 01, 2022, 09:48:14 pm »
It's true that some officers normally play alone or don't want to be involved in groups, if this skin is released to the law community it might get a positive impact among newest officers - who joined recently the law force - and maybe in the near future they would like to join one of the official group to improve their skills. Positive :tick:
Law Tournament Founder - Head Staff | Ex. Deputy Director and Honorable from FBI | Ex. SAPD member - Station Officer |  Introduction | my old account Hallow

Offline Ela

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: E
« Reply #18 on: 18 01, 2022, 12:40:29 pm »
It has been suggested many times yet it gets rejected for no good reason, I suggested it once and it got rejected because I didn't add an image of the skin most people know how skin 39 looks like and most people want group jobs just to use skin 39, so I don't see why criminals can use it but cops can't, people say it's not suitable for law side but why can law official groups use it, so it's not suitable just for groupless cops? Anyway my vote is positive.
« Last Edit: 18 01, 2022, 12:44:24 pm by Ela »
Perfect is overrated.

Offline Majestic'

• New Community Member
  • I'm just one more!
    YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Majestic
« Reply #19 on: 18 01, 2022, 12:57:31 pm »
Well, we all believe in equal rights, if criminals have it, why can't cops have it? And it's a universal skin, very good to use, it doesn't have any "advantage".
I support this idea  :tick:
Cold head, warm heart.

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #20 on: 18 01, 2022, 06:16:58 pm »
This skin would be the most used by the policemen, also, as already mentioned, the official police groups use it for their patrols and their activities, so it would not be bad for the policemen to have it. Positive

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 18 01, 2022, 08:24:42 pm »
This skin gives significant advantages since it's considered as ''small hitboxed skin''.

Is no one seeing this? Or doesn't it matter anymore?
If it gives advantages to people using it, then obviously no. We used to ban people that used small skin mods ..
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Sheriff

• Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sheriff
  • Squad: Rednecks
« Reply #22 on: 18 01, 2022, 10:11:26 pm »
 :tick: Positive

Sure this isn't the most realistic cop skin without shader but that hardly matters these days because realism in this server is long gone. A lot of people like that skin so let's just give it to them.
Also to all of you complaining about cops having too many skins, what's wrong with that? criminals have a lot more skins than cops. Having more skins for cops too won't hurt nobody even if many are not often used. It's still good to have lots of different choices.
If it gives advantages to people using it, then obviously no. We used to ban people that used small skin mods ..
Official groups and criminals can use that skin already so it gives advantage to them. What's wrong with giving normal cops the same advantage?

Offline neymaR.JR

• New Community Member
  • XXX--XXX
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: eXe
« Reply #23 on: 19 01, 2022, 12:03:40 am »
If very simple criminals can use it, the police can use it :)

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 20 01, 2022, 10:44:24 pm »
Official groups and criminals can use that skin already so it gives advantage to them. What's wrong with giving normal cops the same advantage?

If very simple criminals can use it, the police can use it :)

Okay well if it's already IG and in use already then I see there's no issue, thanks for clearing that up and answering my doubts.  0:)
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Ala

• New Community Member
  • FB name : Aladin Kortas
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Ala*ESS
  • Squad: Classic_Car_Clu
« Reply #25 on: 21 01, 2022, 01:55:14 am »
true this skin small and good one and I think will be good with Police job,but the cops have 20 skins to choose. So my vote Neutral
Welcome to CIT Forum i am here for Help

Offline ABC-

• The_Akatsuki Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: ABC
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #26 on: 21 01, 2022, 01:59:06 am »
true this skin small and good one and I think will be good with Police job,but the cops have 20 skins to choose. So my vote Neutral
i have no idea why everyone talking about 20 skins like it's a big deal,  bro Criminals and gansters they can use +250 skins
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.”   Uchiha Madara <3

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #27 on: 21 01, 2022, 02:01:27 am »

Criminals has hundreds of skins to choose from.

Having more skins for cops too won't hurt nobody even if many are not often used. It's still good to have lots of different choices.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Hallow2

• GO NEWGROUNDS!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Hallow[FBI-MW]
  • Squad: Merryweather
« Reply #28 on: 22 01, 2022, 06:51:00 pm »
As everyone said before, criminals have many skin to choose from. We (cops) do not have that much skin and sometimes if you are an alone police officer you might get bored of using the same skin all the time. Having much more variety of skins (such as the criminal side) might improve the activity of the law side as they can use different skin not only the usual ones.
Law Tournament Founder - Head Staff | Ex. Deputy Director and Honorable from FBI | Ex. SAPD member - Station Officer |  Introduction | my old account Hallow

Offline Lartiste#USSF

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: Lartiste#USSF
  • Squad: USSF
« Reply #29 on: 22 01, 2022, 10:31:18 pm »
I agree that law side doesn't have much available skins to be used, and they need more skins compared to the criminal side that has plenty of them to use. But the ID 39 is one of the most popular and used skins in the server, not only by cops. Making it an 'official' law skin is pointless.