Author Topic: Being able to use /kill inside CE ONLY before the anti-rush timer ends.  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
Greetings,

So this suggestion is about letting criminals/cops suicide inside CE only before the anti-rush finishes.

How?

Make it so if a player wants to attempt a suicide, he can only do it before the anti-rush, and if they wanted to leave the CE they must kill
            themselves before getting rushed. An example, a 5v5 fighting while the anti-rush is over, and a specific side is dying one by
            one, the remaining players can't do /kill because the rush timer is already ended.

Why?

We have been facing an annoying occasions, where some cops do /kill when they feel that they will face a solid rush inside the CE, that means
            when their team dies and they stay only two or three in the same team, and knowing that they can't kill one of the other side, they prefer/decide
            to kill themselves.

Without mentioning names, some players keep doing this which is extremely annoying.

« Last Edit: 31 01, 2022, 07:27:58 am by Dokt0R »

Offline Khaled.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Khaled
that true I face this thing many times soo begin not able to die by /kill in ce
positive :tick: :tick:

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
It will just cause drama and some pathetic players will spam that shit! if they really wanna die feel free to go to the other side and let the cop/crim kill them since there's already a death will be counted in his stats, stop suggesting useless things for love sake  :ree:

:cros: :cros:

Offline Jin.x

• New Community Member
  • "Duck! Hehe, just kidding, that won't help."
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Jin.x
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
It will just gonna cause a abuse I guess? as you can see if you are the only one in CE why dont you surrender yourself in criminals or cops it is the same way in doing /kill right and still counted as a death.. so for now Im neutral
"Rules are made to be broken...like buildings! Or people!"

Offline Sawos

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: Sawos
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
I agree with your suggestion as it may bring adjustment for both sides. But, using /kill is the same as a criminal gets killed by cops, isn't it ?
(TEAM) Ti|DeathWish [SO]: Piss tastes better than beer

Offline TrCraks

• New Community Member
  • Guard Ghosts Member.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]TrCraks
I participated in the robbery, after I became a criminal, I wrote a command to die, and when I died, I thought that I was dishonoring the cops and I think it's annoying and unfair to do this in crimevents.If he's going to escape, why join the crimevente or the robberies?I agree with this :tick:

Offline 21Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Never Stop Hustling
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
It is annoying. This suggestion should be added as it will be fair. It will balance the gameplay between cops and criminals more. Voting Positive  :tick:

Offline Ala

• New Community Member
  • FB name : Aladin Kortas
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Ala*ESS
  • Squad: Classic_Car_Clu
I agree with your suggestion,i seen a lot They do this to leave CE,All must fight to the end.Voting Positive  :tick: :tick:
Welcome to CIT Forum i am here for Help

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
tbh once I saw this suggestion I was like who tf does /kill in CE but Today I saw someone doing this and it's really annoying to camp all the CE and do /kill to avoid getting killed I don't mind him doing that tbh but that /kill bugs the CE as you can see in this Screenshots so I hope this gets implemented as fast as possible, Positive  :tick:
Show content
Show content

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
Such a good reason that you explained all, to avoid players abusing it, I'm upvoting.  :tick:
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline AlabasterSlim

YearsYearsYearsYears
Seems like an abusable feature thus I'm positive.

Perhaps disable /kill within interiors like criminal events? 「(゚ペ)
« Last Edit: 01 02, 2022, 08:46:08 pm by AlabasterSlim »

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Well when u are going to CE u are going to fight, even if u know you are outnumbered or your team is dying one by one, you must stay here and fight, even if u are 1 vs 10.
Positive
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Hallow2

• Junior Community Member
  • GO NEWGROUNDS!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Hallow[FBI-MW]
  • Squad: Merryweather
I agree, this will prevent some annoying things, also if you are entering any CE you should stay until the very end (if you don't have anything important related to your group) even if your team is losing you must stay and try to do a comeback even with only 4 or 5 people. Positive
Law Tournament Founder - Head Staff | Ex. Deputy Director and Honorable from FBI | Ex. SAPD member - Station Officer |  Introduction | my old account Hallow

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
So you want me to add another limit to the game that will undoubtedly cause annoyance to legitimate users and you haven't even shown any evidence that proves '/kill' is being abused enough to warrant '/kill' being disabled in CE. :fp:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
So you want me to add another limit to the game that will undoubtedly cause annoyance to legitimate users and you haven't even shown any evidence that proves '/kill' is being abused enough to warrant '/kill' being disabled in CE. :fp:
I am suggesting to disable it only after the anti-rush timer ends, we have like 3mins timer which is enough to decide whether we stay to the end of the event or not, I will attempt as soon as possible to bring the evidence, but hopefully players doing this won’t see this topic so they are going to stop doing this, nevertheless, i’ll do it and kill myself and show you how it is annoying or so-called abusable.

And by the way, criminals have to wait 20 seconds as a result of being wanted, while cops have only two seconds, which make them kill themselves immediately after being rushed, thus to make it fair enough, and if you think this will undoubtedly cause annoyance to legitimate users, possibly raising the timer for cops and make it 15 seconds instead of 2?  ???

tbh once I saw this suggestion I was like who tf does /kill in CE but Today I saw someone doing this and it's really annoying to camp all the CE and do /kill to avoid getting killed I don't mind him doing that tbh but that /kill bugs the CE as you can see in this Screenshots so I hope this gets implemented as fast as possible, Positive  :tick:
Show content
Show content
Here’s a small evidence provided by @T0Y-B0Y , even though this isn’t clear enough, but if you take a look on the chat, the same guy that did kill himself, laughed on the FMSG which is Dread, it was sort of trolling his friends.

In addition, the last player alive of the other side that kills himself will cause a bug which will last a minute stuck in the CE ( You can either see what Harshil said ).
T0Y’s screenshot proves that it happens, and i’m sure many players struggle of this occasion. @Arran
« Last Edit: 03 02, 2022, 12:20:12 am by Dokt0R »