Author Topic: Making the ARM team having the ability to refund ammo.  (Read 1357 times)

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
Making the ARM team having the ability to refund ammo.
« on: 19 02, 2022, 03:31:01 am »
Greetings everyone, as we can see some players made tons of ammo refund requests and some were for RPGs so if a player lost 300 RPGs due to a random bug that is out of his control he just gets the money as a refund what about the 5 hours that he will waste to re-buy the 300 RPG? what if the player paid 18k and bought the RPGs from F7 or anything like that? total loss. I highly suggest giving an option if its an ammo request to choose if you want to get refunded with ammo or with money if it is not possible to add ammo while the player is offline he will have to agree that he will stay AFK or online for extra hours so staff can add ammo to him. It is all up to developers which makes it possible or not but it will be really helpful for everyone here, and it would be actually a nightmare for someone to lose all of his RPGs especially if he has stacks like 7k rockets or something like that.

Here are some players who were complaining about the case I mentioned above ^

https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=382382.0 By @Phoenix - Lost 459 RPG that would take more than 72 hours.
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=381501.0 By @Mitrok - Lost a few RPGs that some of them were bought for 18K and he received a 6k per RPG.
« Last Edit: 19 02, 2022, 04:22:11 am by daddy »

Offline Sawos

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: Sawos
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
Re: Making the ARM team having the ability to refund ammo.
« Reply #1 on: 19 02, 2022, 12:45:51 pm »
Positive
Im upvoting this as long as every given ammo will be displayed in logs. Also, I think it's way possible giving ammo to an offline player through sql.
(TEAM) Ti|DeathWish [SO]: Piss tastes better than beer

Offline Han'Lue

• DoMinos_Family Co Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • The Predator
    YearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: Han'Lue
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #2 on: 19 02, 2022, 01:32:39 pm »
Voting Positive, This idea makes sense, but im not sure if the staffs can add this idea in the server, my opinion is possible and logical, I dont see any negative effect, if anyone thinks that this idea will have a negative effect, pls tell me.
"Wishes" Is The Product Of Fears

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 19 02, 2022, 02:34:01 pm »
Vehicle inventory..?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 19 02, 2022, 06:03:09 pm »
Vehicle inventory..?
Some players does that including me, but most of the players don't and doesn't have the knowledge/expectations that they can lose their ammo due to server bug I never lost ammo since 2012 until 2020 I have never used vehicle inventory until I lost 9k of grenades which made me believe that it can happen for me again that's why I chose vehicle inventory.
« Last Edit: 19 02, 2022, 06:05:04 pm by daddy »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 19 02, 2022, 06:06:07 pm »
Some players does that including me, but most of the players don't and doesn't have the knowledge/expectations that they can lose their weapons due to server bug I never lost weapons since 2012 until 2020 I never used vehicle inventory until I lost 9k of grenades which made me believe that it can happen for me again that's why I chose vehicle inventory.

It's an MTA bug, for some reason in some extremely rare case, the client tells the server it has no ammo and only seems to occur with projectiles. I thought there was a lowered projectile carry limit to prevent big losses.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 19 02, 2022, 06:13:49 pm »
It's an MTA bug, for some reason in some extremely rare case, the client tells the server it has no ammo and only seems to occur with projectiles. I thought there was a lowered projectile carry limit to prevent big losses.
Maximum projectile carry limit is 9000 same as ammo. I still don't get it is it hard/impossible for ARM to have such access or it won't be logged so that's why it didn't get implemented until today?

And I don't think carry limit for all projectiles would be a good option maybe for RPGs carry limit would be 100 which still a loss if a player lost the rockets, he will have to re get them in 16 hours
« Last Edit: 19 02, 2022, 06:16:36 pm by daddy »

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 19 02, 2022, 06:47:01 pm »

Voted by average community members that couldn't understand the limit was for their own good.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 19 02, 2022, 06:50:25 pm »
- Added the ability for ARM's to refund RPG's. Added a carry limit of 100 RPG's to prevent big losses. (Arran + daddy)