Author Topic: Cops will no longer spawn with armor.  (Read 4362 times)

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Cops will no longer spawn with armor.
« Reply #15 on: 13 03, 2022, 12:57:43 pm »
So, provide date when police team got the privilege of having free armor on spawn? Like criminals, they can simply craft armor with F9, them having free armor is plain stupid from the fair play perspective. Even if cops are still being outnumbered(which should logically always be a case), I can't see how free armor on spawn can help improve that scenario.

Free armor = cops waste less resources, meaning they have less expenses, it doesn't help them in team disbalance whatsoever. As I said, the privilege is simply stupid and doesn't serve any purpose other than them having to waste less money/resources on armor crafting, when other players are simply crafting armor from F9.
Tuesday 16th April 2019
- Cops will always spawn with armor. (Arran)

Well, it only makes sense that cops have less expenses if you have to make that a favorable team, yet, most players would rather play as criminals and that never works out, because balance is rarely a thing in here.

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #16 on: 13 03, 2022, 04:54:55 pm »
What the fuck are you even saying? Who fucking mentioned DLx or VIP Hours?  :fp:
"THEY WON'T SPAWN WITH FREE ARMOR WITH/WITHOUT VIP HOURS" (This won't be applied for cops who got DL1)
I were mistaken about that cause you didn't explain your idea well anyway I am Positive with that, sorry  :tick: :thumb:

Offline yermum

• Senior Community Member
  • 2 0 1 1 - 2 0 2 4(CIT PLAYER)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: yermum
  • Squad: yermumTeam
« Reply #17 on: 13 03, 2022, 05:35:06 pm »
I dont agree with removing the free armor, if criminals don't have this perk, you can suggest to be added to the criminal side too...  :cros:

Even if we do, cops come and are like 'blablabla no' so yeah this suggestion is going to make both sides fair, I don't see cops being unbalanced anymore since , the statics now are like 85% cops are Winning CE's or ARL's so yeah I will support this suggestion.  :tick:

Being Spawned with Armor is a feature of only VIP Level system so, nobody expect new players at server should spawn with armor, of course as Arran said.

Proud DSG Founder. | Ex. 1st ICM. | Ex. Senior DJ. | Ex. XCAV Founder. | Ex. CitiZeNs Co-Founder. | Ex. ChaosGuardians Leader.

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #18 on: 14 03, 2022, 05:24:12 am »
Everyone voting positive here plays at a later timezone where criminal and cop numbers are somewhat balanced, which makes them think that cnr is completely balanced and now they can start suggesting updates to nerf the law side for their own benefits. What you fail to realise is that there is another timezone, where cops are still outnumbered and removing these few vital perks of the law side will make that timezone absolutely unplayable. You can't solve one problem by causing another one. Voting negative.
-------------------------------------

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 14 03, 2022, 10:07:38 am »
Everyone voting positive here plays at a later timezone where criminal and cop numbers are somewhat balanced, which makes them think that cnr is completely balanced and now they can start suggesting updates to nerf the law side for their own benefits. What you fail to realise is that there is another timezone, where cops are still outnumbered and removing these few vital perks of the law side will make that timezone absolutely unplayable. You can't solve one problem by causing another one. Voting negative.
Lucifer pretty much clarified what I needed, we (officers) sometimes join at the morning in the timezone of (GMT 0 to 3) where cops are outnumbered so if you remove this perk from cops, rip law side in that timezone honestly.

Negative.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Mozh

YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #20 on: 14 03, 2022, 10:16:56 am »
Obviously this would be unfair, and cause more problems.. I am a new player in the law side and have experienced their suffering in the morning of specific timezones so this will just make them suffer more and more.. I am negative.

Offline MEGO

• Rollin' Since 2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
« Reply #21 on: 14 03, 2022, 11:11:32 am »
I suggested adding armors for criminals and no one agreed due to DLx, And now suggesting removing armors from cops to get the game more balanced, and yet nobody agrees, I've got no idea what to do.

- You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.
(FMSG) [CIT]Farhan[SAPD]: mego best camper fr

Darwin97

« Reply #22 on: 14 03, 2022, 11:45:13 am »
Negative.

Cops most of the times are highly outnumbered and you can't deny that, you provided and image which is just manipulating this was obviously by the end of the AR and that's why it had more cops.

If you want this to be added then you can request if Cops danger level goes below 1 they no longer get armor but not all the time.

Offline RoMaNa

• GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 14 03, 2022, 11:55:07 am »
cops are outnumbered in the morning just 10-12 cops are active and most of them play in LV this suggestion will ruin the current system. I don't see a problem with the current system.  If the problem is that the police are more than criminals and campers at ARs&CEs just make a suggestion to roll back the old CE & AR system at once they will be separate not 25v18 that is not the solution of removing them armor it is not fair because they are not interacting in the morning in armed robbery. negative :cros:

Offline K90

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #24 on: 14 03, 2022, 11:55:32 am »
Based on what Arran said:

This is a VIPL1+ feature which was also given to cop team as they have suffered so much imbalance. If cops no longer have to suffer so much imbalance then you can suggest they no longer spawn with armor.

I'm voting positive. There's no excuse to give free armor to one side only. It's all about making things balanced, so if criminals can't have this feature, cops shouldn't.

If the problem is that the police are more than criminals and campers at ARs&CEs just make a suggestion to roll back the old CE & AR system at once they will be separate not 25v18 that is not the solution of removing them armor it is not fair because they are not interacting in the morning in armed robbery.

Your comment doesn't make sense, we're not talking about CEs/ARs.

« Last Edit: 14 03, 2022, 11:57:27 am by K90 »
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline RoMaNa

• GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 14 03, 2022, 12:23:34 pm »

Your comment doesn't make sense, we're not talking about CEs/ARs.
removing armor from cops won't be fair too, cops are inactive in morning they are outnumbered there's nothing wrong with the current system to remove the armor

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #26 on: 14 03, 2022, 12:24:57 pm »
What is the point of giving OP stuff to cops? They have lots of tools with which they can arrest us. There is no need of such an OP feature and also civilians are mad of this because cops getting free iron from this and this is not fair at all.

:tick: :tick: :tick:

OP Features such as cops spawning with armor must be removed to provide fairness and equality.
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2022, 12:58:41 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Zeth

• New Community Member
  • together = strong
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #27 on: 14 03, 2022, 12:26:37 pm »
removing armor from cops won't be fair too, cops are inactive in morning they are outnumbered there's nothing wrong with the current system to remove the armor
Imo both sides are outnumbered it only depends on the timezone so your point is that cops are inactive in the morning what about night lol? Should they still get the advantage just because they don't want to play in the morning, it's all about timezones it's criminals cracking in the morning and cops cracking in the night

I think it should be removed for the sake of balance and since Arran showed double standards in criminals one he mentioned "DLs", I guess the same should be applied here, cops can still buy armor from their cars though but even criminals have that advantage now. I'm positive about removing "free-armor" spawn for cops.
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2022, 12:41:36 pm by Zeth »
✮ San Andreas Police Department - Commander
Prodigy

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #28 on: 14 03, 2022, 12:42:57 pm »
What is the point of giving OP stuff to cops? They have lots of tools with which they can arrest us. There is no need of such an OP feature and also civilians are mad of this because cops getting free iron from this and this is not fair at all.

:cros: :cros: :cros:
Are you drunk? Please read the suggestion carefully… none is giving anything lol, infact criminals are asking the removal of free armor cops getting every time they respawn.. and it does makes sense as most of the times cops are dominating ARs/CEs so they are no longer suffering for any reason… Yes, there are few timezones where cops will get outnumbered but again that’s just the morning time and the rest of the day cops are actually dominating… Since I play mostly as cop this is what I witnessed so far.. There is no need to be biased just for the sake of your team advantage..

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #29 on: 14 03, 2022, 01:04:10 pm »
Are you drunk? Please read the suggestion carefully… none is giving anything lol, infact criminals are asking the removal of free armor cops getting every time they respawn.. and it does makes sense as most of the times cops are dominating ARs/CEs so they are no longer suffering for any reason… Yes, there are few timezones where cops will get outnumbered but again that’s just the morning time and the rest of the day cops are actually dominating… Since I play mostly as cop this is what I witnessed so far.. There is no need to be biased just for the sake of your team advantage..
I meant  :tick: We need to provide equality and fairness for bothsides  :thumb:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi