Author Topic: Frequent Crashes | In need of help  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Frequent Crashes | In need of help
« on: 18 03, 2022, 05:32:03 pm »
Ill make it short and quick.

I played very smoothly few days back and then suddenly this errors keep appearing out of nowhere

Show content

Offline Hallow2

• Junior Community Member
  • GO NEWGROUNDS!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Hallow[FBI-MW]
  • Squad: Merryweather
Re: Frequent Crashes | In need of help
« Reply #1 on: 19 03, 2022, 03:32:50 am »
That error sometimes happened to me as well, it might have caused many things such as:
 - You are using some GTA:SA mods/plugins that are not working properly, so that's the reason why the error is showing up.[/li][/list]
 - Some display card drivers are not updated.
 - Your PC does not require the minimum aspects to operate the game.

What should I advise you to do is:
 - Make sure you update your DirectX and graphics card drivers.
 - If you have any GTA:SA mods/plugins delete it all (that are not related to CIT)
 - Uninstall the game then restart your computer and reinstall it.

If those steps don't help pls let us know.
Law Tournament Founder - Head Staff | Ex. Deputy Director and Honorable from FBI | Ex. SAPD member - Station Officer |  Introduction | my old account Hallow

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #2 on: 20 03, 2022, 06:52:24 pm »
Hello @Uzaki ,

First of all, I think this error which you have it’s because maybe you need to remove some plugins or mods from your game. Reinstall only the original gta game and also follow these steps and make sure you have updated everything:

Hi,

To solve the error involving game, you shall update your display card drivers. Before the drivers is updated you have to make sure that the minimum requirements of the games video and system are met. Also you shall try to update the DirectX before the drivers update. Here is the link

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=35
To update the driver, follow these steps.

To identify the display card model and make, click right Desktop > Properties > Settings > Advanced > Adapter.
Download the most updated display drivers. Try this link
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
A direct X troubleshoot and advanced display driver are also available on that page.
Save the downloaded .exe driver or zip file is extracted. Save in My Documents folder.
Restart. You shall press F8 to enter Safe Mode after the first second of reboot.
Click Start > Settings > Control Panel > System > Hardware Device Manager > + expand Display Adapters > select ‘uninstall’ and decline to reboot.
Choose Control Panel > Add-Remove programs. Uninstall previous version of the driver i.e. .exe file.
Restart again and press F8 to enter Safe Mode.
If you find that the driver is not programmed file .exe, skip steps 9-10, go step 11 directly.
If Windows prompts to ask you to install display adapter, select Cancel. Click driver program and installation shall begin. If Windows does not prompt, click the driver and installation shall begin.
Reboot again. Choose Control Panel > Display > Settings and select 32-bit quality color and 800×600 or resolution higher.
If the error continues to appear, go to troubleshoot section.
Select ‘Install From Specific Location or List’ and choose Browse > My documents. Click on the downloaded driver files and the installation shall begin.
I hope this will works. Have a nice day.

My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
« Reply #3 on: 20 03, 2022, 08:28:57 pm »
Hello @Uzaki ,

First of all, I think this error which you have it’s because maybe you need to remove some plugins or mods from your game. Reinstall only the original gta game and also follow these steps and make sure you have updated everything:

Hi,

To solve the error involving game, you shall update your display card drivers. Before the drivers is updated you have to make sure that the minimum requirements of the games video and system are met. Also you shall try to update the DirectX before the drivers update. Here is the link

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=35
To update the driver, follow these steps.

To identify the display card model and make, click right Desktop > Properties > Settings > Advanced > Adapter.
Download the most updated display drivers. Try this link
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
A direct X troubleshoot and advanced display driver are also available on that page.
Save the downloaded .exe driver or zip file is extracted. Save in My Documents folder.
Restart. You shall press F8 to enter Safe Mode after the first second of reboot.
Click Start > Settings > Control Panel > System > Hardware Device Manager > + expand Display Adapters > select ‘uninstall’ and decline to reboot.
Choose Control Panel > Add-Remove programs. Uninstall previous version of the driver i.e. .exe file.
Restart again and press F8 to enter Safe Mode.
If you find that the driver is not programmed file .exe, skip steps 9-10, go step 11 directly.
If Windows prompts to ask you to install display adapter, select Cancel. Click driver program and installation shall begin. If Windows does not prompt, click the driver and installation shall begin.
Reboot again. Choose Control Panel > Display > Settings and select 32-bit quality color and 800×600 or resolution higher.
If the error continues to appear, go to troubleshoot section.
Select ‘Install From Specific Location or List’ and choose Browse > My documents. Click on the downloaded driver files and the installation shall begin.
I hope this will works. Have a nice day.

Thank you ill take each answer it to great consideration. And yes, Drivers and especially my GTA copy is kind of a mess from the acquisition process :)

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 24 03, 2022, 07:16:00 pm »
How frequent is frequent? MTA tends to crash upon reconnectimg due to an MTA bug, when exactly do you crash?
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
« Reply #5 on: 24 03, 2022, 07:53:52 pm »
How frequent is frequent? MTA tends to crash upon reconnectimg due to an MTA bug, when exactly do you crash?

Like 2x an hour. I dont exactly have an accurate time when I or when my MTA crashes

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 02 04, 2022, 10:50:25 am »
Like 2x an hour. I dont exactly have an accurate time when I or when my MTA crashes
Don't touch display drivers for no reason, it won't change anything.

Settings > Advanced > Check for updates, if no updates are available, completely uninstall MTA and install it again, see if the issue persists, if it does, reinstall GTA:SA.

@Uzaki any updates?
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
« Reply #7 on: 02 04, 2022, 11:44:44 am »
Don't touch display drivers for no reason, it won't change anything.

Settings > Advanced > Check for updates, if no updates are available, completely uninstall MTA and install it again, see if the issue persists, if it does, reinstall GTA:SA.

@Uzaki any updates?

Actually after a while and after switching from my initial connection to this new one, it somehow fixed it. I dont know what really happened but I strongly believed that the connection was the factor that actually fixed my problem of frequent crashes