Author Topic: [+++] Adding announcement and unique sound when a Group takes over LV and LS  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Bro.. If you're asking every group to take EACH turf 85% with many trollers and enemies in LS none will be managed to take over unless there's no enemies and that will takr almost 3 hours cuz I did it before, I used to take all the turfs 70%+ and it took me 3 hours with 4 members, That's such a bad idea for real just remove that restriction no need at all, Idk why you added it? you really think it's easy to take whole LS? It's not, just involve yourself in the gang wars there and you'll see, I am Negative if you're going to add that restriction otherwisr I'll br Positive, good luck

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
We, as 18th Street Gang, the average time that we need to take over LS with 8 members is 30 minutes approximately, it's not that hard to take over LS, every single turf session activity we start ends up with an LS takeover.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
We, as 18th Street Gang, the average time that we need to take over LS with 8 members is 30 minutes approximately, it's not that hard to take over LS, every single turf session activity we start ends up with an LS takeover.
Due to all respect to 18th I know how much time you guys take for takeovers but did you saw what I've said above WELL? Uzaki is asking every grouo to take EACH turf 80% you can do it in 30 minutes?  or even 1 hour?

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
Due to all respect to 18th I know how much time you guys take for takeovers but did you saw what I've said above WELL? Uzaki is asking every grouo to take EACH turf 80% you can do it in 30 minutes?  or even 1 hour?

OH sorry, each turf should go up to 80%? No way, impossible, I thought this script would be activated only by capturing all the turfs no matter their percentage...

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
OH sorry, each turf should go up to 80%? No way, impossible, I thought this script would be activated only by capturing all the turfs no matter their percentage...
Same goes for me but I read it again and I saw that thing, I really like the idea of Uzaki but that restriction can't be done cuz none will take each turf 80% even if he got 10 members not 8 as you said..  that's quite hard for everyone also will take hours to be done if you're not facing TROLLERS or ENEMIES, you know how it works Apollo any enemy group now is trolling any takeover Its so much ez in LS

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Bro.. If you're asking every group to take EACH turf 85% with many trollers and enemies in LS none will be managed to take over unless there's no enemies and that will takr almost 3 hours cuz I did it before, I used to take all the turfs 70%+ and it took me 3 hours with 4 members, That's such a bad idea for real just remove that restriction no need at all, Idk why you added it? you really think it's easy to take whole LS? It's not, just involve yourself in the gang wars there and you'll see, I am Negative if you're going to add that restriction otherwisr I'll br Positive, good luck

Dude! Your explanation Simply answers why this Notification system should be added. It should not be for everyone, This is not for weak groups or unworthy groups. This is a system that is like a REWARD for hardworking groups.

Why do you want everything to be so easy. I want this system to be something thats quite difficult to get, so that when their name Show up in our screen, they can say to each other that THEIR HARDWORK paid up.

ALSO.

I think you didnt understand the COOLDOWN RESTRICTION. What I mean with the Cooldown is that:
EXAMPLE!

Group A Took over LS or LV and the notification system was triggered.
Now, Group B retook whole LS or LV within 20-30mins. The Notification system wont show their name in our screen cause it is still in Cooldown.
But when 1hour cooldown passes and they still hold the TURFS then their name will show up in screen. This is to avoid Spam, imagine 1 turf remains and then 2 groups battle for that and the ownership of the turf goes to Group A, then goes to GROUP B vice versa, multiple times. Imagine the spam on the players screen since their battle is going back and forth
« Last Edit: 30 04, 2022, 02:00:00 pm by Uzaki »

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
Dude! Your explanation Simply answers why this Notification system should be added. It should not be for everyone, This is not for weak groups or unworthy groups. This is a system that is like a REWARD for hardworking groups.

Why do you want everything to be so easy. I want this system to be something thats quite difficult to get, so that when their name Show up in our screen, they can say to each other that THEIR HARDWORK paid up.
Just calm down, If you really think it's that eady to take over in LS go with any group and try to take over, you'll face many enemies trolling you from everywhere, you kept saying noibs and randoms taking overs I agree with yiu but they're rarely doing it not every hour..  if you really need that system hard none will manage to take it, everyone will just take overs and will ignore your cool suggestion cuz none will bother his ass to take EACHHHHH turf 80% which is so fuckin hard.. peace

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Pacing e leading
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
Positive, why the hell not, this addition is good and doesn't cause harm to anyone at all.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
Positive, why the hell not, this addition is good and doesn't cause harm to anyone at all.
None said it's harming and yea it's not but did you read it carefully? I'll quote you some and I hope you think about it well,
Show content

Just calm down, If you really think it's that eady to take over in LS go with any group and try to take over, you'll face many enemies trolling you from everywhere, you kept saying noibs and randoms taking overs I agree with yiu but they're rarely doing it not every hour..  if you really need that system hard none will manage to take it, everyone will just take overs and will ignore your cool suggestion cuz none will bother his ass to take EACHHHHH turf 80% which is so fuckin hard.. peace
Same goes for me but I read it again and I saw that thing, I really like the idea of Uzaki but that restriction can't be done cuz none will take each turf 80% even if he got 10 members not 8 as you said..  that's quite hard for everyone also will take hours to be done if you're not facing TROLLERS or ENEMIES, you know how it works Apollo any enemy group now is trolling any takeover Its so much ez in LS

Offline gq

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
I Hope This Idea Will Be Added On LS/LV Because it will make the groupss Workful more That now , Good Idea Positive .

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
None said it's harming and yea it's not but did you read it carefully? I'll quote you some and I hope you think about it well,
Show content

PLEASE READ My clarrification statement. I didnt ask for groups to take over whole of LS or LV under 30minutes or 1 hour. Its a cooldown how often the message will pop up, thats two different things, you're misleading the new readers by quoting those.

Thug, Dude base on your comments what I got from it or what I understand from your words is that you just want everything to be easy. Ofcouse a TAKEOVER Should take hours, not minutes. This is a CELEBRATORY NOTIFICATION System that congratulates worthy, hardworkin and dedicated groups.

Think of it as a reward for the group, A very simple reward for their perseverance. DONT MAKE EVERYTHING SO EASY. Hardwork deserves a Recognition. Regarding about trollers or what you call them, then its part of the job in a TAKE OVER. I once recommended not to add LS due to it having INCONSISTENCY on the area's activity and yet you told me to add it cause its great, and now you're simply eating your own words by complaining about TROLLS. Again, Addressing the issue of TROLLS is part of the job in taking over LS or LV

ALSO.

I think you didnt understand the COOLDOWN RESTRICTION. What I mean with the Cooldown is that:
EXAMPLE!

Group A Took over LS or LV and the notification system was triggered.
Now, Group B retook whole LS or LV within 20-30mins. The Notification system wont show their name in our screen cause it is still in Cooldown.
But when 1hour cooldown passes and they still hold the TURFS then their name will show up in screen. This is to avoid Spam, imagine 1 turf remains and then 2 groups battle for that and the ownership of the turf goes to Group A, then goes to GROUP B vice versa, multiple times. Imagine the spam on the players screen since their battle is going back and forth
« Last Edit: 30 04, 2022, 07:47:53 pm by Uzaki »

Offline Pinky

YearsYears
  • Group: Dragon
  • Ingame: [DRN]Pinky
I don't understand, sometimes I think suggestions from Uzaki is good, or not bad, but dunno how so, he cannot point out what he's actually meaning, a wall text but almost of them are pointless.
And Thug, this is just a 'notification sound', not really lead others to other part , let's just back to the main topic, a sound from the fisherman adding to turf system, ye, I see it's interesting, so I vote YES. just that simple, why would I care how hard is it or the %?

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
I don't understand, sometimes I think suggestions from Uzaki is good, or not bad, but dunno how so, he cannot point out what he's actually meaning, a wall text but almost of them are pointless.
And Thug, this is just a 'notification sound', not really lead others to other part , let's just back to the main topic, a sound from the fisherman adding to turf system, ye, I see it's interesting, so I vote YES. just that simple, why would I care how hard is it or the %?
Simply cuz you're not LS player you won't care as you SAID, I don't really need that go be added if he still wanna add that restriction... that will take almost 3 hours or even more, imagine I'll work 3 hours trying to achieve that amazing message with my group mates, instead of working in criminal side, turfs will be useless or the suggestion it self, none will bother his ass to up ALL OF LS TURFS 80% to get that notification message so it will be useless, that's why I am negative on that, I didn't reply on Uzaki cuz he turned into a war when I was discussing and explaining my point to him, that's it

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff

Forgive me for such confusing explanation. But the suggestion is very simple, its just something that will notify players that a certain group have taken over LS or LV turfs.

Simply cuz you're not LS player you won't care as you SAID, I don't really need that go be added if he still wanna add that restriction... that will take almost 3 hours or even more, imagine I'll work 3 hours trying to achieve that amazing message with my group mates, instead of working in criminal side, turfs will be useless or the suggestion it self, none will bother his ass to up ALL OF LS TURFS 80% to get that notification message so it will be useless, that's why I am negative on that, I didn't reply on Uzaki cuz he turned into a war when I was discussing and explaining my point to him, that's it

I did not turn anything into war or whatever you think it is. I am explaining to you that TURF TAKEOVER should not be done in minutes or 1 hour, they call it "TURF WAR", have you ever seen a WAR that ended so quickly or that didnt take much effort at all? A war should be interesting and chaotic. A back and forth battle until 1 side totally conquers the other.

imagine I'll work 3 hours trying to achieve that amazing message with my group mates, instead of working in criminal side, turfs will be useless or the suggestion it self, none will bother his ass to up ALL OF LS TURFS 80% to get that notification message so it will be useless, that's why I am negative on that

1st - You're turfing because thats what gangster should be doing. Not only because you want that message, That message is simply an addition to once you achieve a great feat.
2nd - Can you explain why turfing will be useless if this notification is added? The turfing now and the turfing once this is added is all the same.
3rd - So what if no one can achieve the 80% Take over today? No one will get hurt. Instead it will encourage more group to organize and do a 1 time big time turfing events instead of made up turfing session thats made up of 1-2 group members only.

Offline Freelimo

• 1st Forum Account Deleted.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Freelimo
  • Squad: MilitaryPolice
I'm positive with the idea for LV players which needs great efforts and great expense in man power and capital to gain turfs. So for their encouragement and appreciation , I highly support it.
A man of focus, commitment, and sheer will.

Ex-DT Soldier| Ex-MI6 Agent| FBI Agent