Author Topic: [+++] Buffing the S.W.A.T. Tank (Updated)  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
Re: [+] Buffing the S.W.A.T. Tank (Updated)
« Reply #30 on: 22 07, 2022, 05:24:50 pm »
This is a tank that does not even have the engine power to push away a police LS from the road... This is both pathetic and hilarious at the same time.
What, everybody mentioned above is the miserable truth, this is just an unused vehicle. Actually, for the past 4 years - it was never used for anything else than some role play stuff. That vehicle does not have any special abilities or anything that would make any beneficial usage out of it and or get the community interested and obsessed with it. The given feature suggestions are pretty fine, they will not harm in any way the server. I highly support the "stinger deployment" one as currently, out of all law vehicles - only enforcer may deploy stringer, but it is not a maneuverable vehicle and takes ages until you turn from one direction to another and this is absolutely unacceptable whenever we take under consideration the gameplay conditions which are extremely dynamic. (this is one of the reasons, why the enforcer is not widely used, but this is another topic to talk about)
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Myth.

• Regular Community Member
  • One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
« Reply #31 on: 22 07, 2022, 05:29:57 pm »
I loved this car in GTA SA as it looked very powerful and we see it in the last mission breaking a wall by itself and it really looks good for patrolling when you add those features to it... There is no possible way for this vehicle to "ruin" or "disturb" the current unbalance CnR system with its features. I vote positive.

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."

Offline Kate.

• curiosity killed the cat
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global_Army
  • Ingame: Kate
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #32 on: 22 07, 2022, 05:49:45 pm »
As most of the players pointed out in the preview posts, this vehicle was never used for anything significant on the field. Neither 2 years ago when I was active, nor after I returned a couple of months ago. This is a clear sign that cops are not interested in this vehicle due to it being super outdated and incapable to deal with nowadays criminal activity. Hopefully, after this update - it will get a meaningful role and law enforcement would use it more often.
(っ◔◡◔)っ ɐuᴉɹɐʇɐʞ/ǝʇɐʞ

Offline Drackles

• Director of DSA
  • Senior Community Member
  • Stay calm, Trust the plan.
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Drackles[DSA]
  • Squad: CODE Black
« Reply #33 on: 22 07, 2022, 05:54:27 pm »
No one ever uses this police vehicle, it has horrible handling capability and no pros whatsoever, maybe this will make it useful for cops. The majority of the law vehicles needs some serious updates or rather these which are supposed to have some "special" abilities. Anyways, my vote in this topic should be counted as positive.
𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬.
• 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮

Offline Gummy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Gummy[GLA]
« Reply #34 on: 22 07, 2022, 06:06:36 pm »
I vote positive. Almost no one ever uses this car and the water cannon doesn't really do anything practical. I think giving this car more resistance, and letting it ram other cars like the old dune car, and letting players glue in it would be a really upgrade for it. Maybe replace the water cannon and let it shoot a teargas grenade with a 10 second cooldown too.

Offline ruzgar

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #35 on: 22 07, 2022, 06:15:13 pm »
A terrible vehicle with no actual usage, I am not really surprised why nobody is interested to use. It is basically incapable to be used for police purpsues or road blockades to its top speed and overall weight. Given feature suggestions by Mohammad are hopefully going to change this perspective very soon.

Offline kitten

• satosugu
    YearsYears
« Reply #36 on: 22 07, 2022, 06:31:46 pm »
When it is given all those perks it will be a very good counter to criminals on hummer because of the damage resistance and glue features. As a member of a law group, I can truly admit that several criminal groups are abusing the morning time zone to farm wanted level and gain free APBs (not so long ago, we had a suspect with over 1800 wanted level, this only indicates that something is broken and mistaken in the system itself). This truck will truly help to temporally and partially balance the CnR system.

Offline Gnar2

• Ex Regular Police Chief
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #37 on: 22 07, 2022, 06:52:54 pm »
This car has been rarely used atleast in my personal perspective, I wouldn't really mind a change that will buff the vehicle so people would atleast find it useful to use instead of just driving a bigger sized police car that doesn't really benefit anyone. I am going positive  :tick:

Offline Brodax

• FBI Leader
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Brodax
« Reply #38 on: 22 07, 2022, 07:51:45 pm »
Indeed, a good suggestion. I have returned to CIT little over a month ago, and have never seen this vehicle being used. I would love to see the changes to it, as it looks like one of the important vehicles made for the police team which isn't being used. I am voting positive :tick:
« Last Edit: 23 07, 2022, 09:26:19 am by BrodaX »
~Since 2011
-----------
Honorable and Ex. DDIR of FBI

Offline Xelso

• Guide
  • Fully Automatic
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Xelso
« Reply #39 on: 22 07, 2022, 11:44:58 pm »
I always relied on and hope this vehicle to be given some special features which would improve and fix its terrible handling and inability to be used in police pursuits. But, as far as I see... everything has to go through his board where most of the helpful and meaningful suggestions end up being locked due to various reasons. Mohammad's suggestion is useful and very efficient. S.W.A.T. must be updated and given some new features as it is one of the most apparent symbols of the police team even in the original single-player game.

I don’t order you to fight, I order you to die. - Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
1881 - 193

Offline Arxran

• Chief Detective of DSA
  • New Community Member
  • Trust the plan.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Arxran
  • Squad: Merryweather
« Reply #40 on: 22 07, 2022, 11:49:19 pm »
Finally a good suggestion concerning the police team, which is even being upvoted by some criminals. This vehicle needs some serious bluffs in order to be useful. Now, you cannot even destroy or counter a small enemy unit due to its multiple flaws listed in the above replies.
Founder of Detective Service.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #41 on: 25 07, 2022, 07:31:53 pm »
30 positive votes. Marked as High Priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Monster

• Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
Re: [+++] Buffing the S.W.A.T. Tank (Updated)
« Reply #42 on: 29 07, 2022, 12:00:03 am »
 I guess that most of the law-siders here said what they think about buffing this vehicle, which will make it usable more, and at least effective. But for RP's sake and for the law side's sake, make this shit useful.
 Totally positive. :tick:

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Culph

• Senior Community Member
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #43 on: 29 07, 2022, 04:10:42 pm »
This should get buffed as it is one of the worst vehicle for sale. Buffing it will make it more popular :tick:

Offline zlOscar

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: Terror_Company
  • Ingame: OscaR|tC
« Reply #44 on: 01 08, 2022, 10:19:05 pm »
It would be a good upgrade and would help us a lot. :tick: