Author Topic: [+++] Adding a delay switching weapon after firing with sawed-off  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding a delay switching weapon after firing with sawed-off
« Reply #15 on: 27 07, 2022, 11:23:38 pm »
Definitely being abused and has clearly ruined all the gameplay. Positive
hej

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #16 on: 27 07, 2022, 11:50:09 pm »
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I'm going to vote  :cross: even tho it was my idea which daddy didn't even bother to mention anyways. Nerfing the gameplay and making it harder over and over will lead to most LVers or CIT players leaving the game like that. Why didn't you mention the "combat switch exploit" for a quick reload? Oh because you're using it! Please compare things well when you're suggesting something because it's not the only weapon like that. In the end, go change the gameplay speed and make it exactly like LS without any difference. That's it...

Exactly, this man said it all. This daddy actually that kind of people whom being selfish. Why didn't he suggested to remove the exploits that he use while playing? Why would you take off a simple bind switch that anyone can use? Is that just because you don't use or you can't face?

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 28 07, 2022, 12:57:58 am »
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I'm going to vote  :cross: even tho it was my idea which daddy didn't even bother to mention anyways. Nerfing the gameplay and making it harder over and over will lead to most LVers or CIT players leaving the game like that. Why didn't you mention the "combat switch exploit" for a quick reload? Oh because you're using it! Please compare things well when you're suggesting something because it's not the only weapon like that. In the end, go change the gameplay speed and make it exactly like LS without any difference. That's it...
So you're saying it is your idea and voting negative on it? all I can see in the 2 negative votes posted until now are some accusations related to the player who created the suggestion, not about the idea or the whole topic.

How it is gonna be harder over and over while it gonna be more simple no combos to use and every weapon is on its own not a meta to abuse 2 specific weapons or find ways to abuse an exploit that makes you deal more damage in a short period of time.
« Last Edit: 28 07, 2022, 12:59:55 am by daddy »

Offline KhaZix

• Donator L2
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 28 07, 2022, 01:11:00 am »
I really appreciate that you finally made that suggestion to fix the current situation in LV everyone explained it all already it is all about a annoying combo getting abused while it deals high damage in short time. :tick:

Offline Dark Star

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Dark*Star
« Reply #19 on: 28 07, 2022, 01:37:59 am »
Sawed-off Deagle bind is broken and it needs to end as soon as possible or it will kill the fun of the gameplay by time since not everyone including me will bother himself playing like that because I was never used to play like that. :tick:

Offline imGUNNER

• Did u pray today?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 28 07, 2022, 01:44:41 am »
LV will become unplayable if we keep playing with that Deagle sawed everyone is abusing it ( even me hh ) and the situation is lame right now so adding that delay doesnt bother anyone. Agree

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #21 on: 28 07, 2022, 01:52:59 am »
This is clearly like abusing current feature but seems like a tactic for me. As long as this suggestion will take a votation from ingame it would be good. To avoid any stupid suggestion like reverting this shit again and again. I am upvoting this.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
« Reply #22 on: 28 07, 2022, 01:54:31 am »
Actually videos stated by daddy proved how it is being abused and how it is really annoying for us so we really need to have simple gameplay without abusing kind of binds or combos that are abused in that ways Positive

Offline Wish'

• AvidaCompany Founder
  • Guide
  • TOP 5 AFK PLAYER
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #23 on: 28 07, 2022, 06:53:54 am »
but in LS, its all way balance for me it gonna be useless gun if the sawn gonna be nerf once again, but im gonna agree if its only in LV since that place have fast switching speed. so this time. NEUTRAL
Super Sexy Founder Of Undying (Squad)
|
- Added Wish as Filipino Helper. (15.03.2023 Golem + GMs)
- June 17th: @Wish Accepted for JCM. -- Rubby + FMMs
- March 16th: @Wish Accepted for RCM. -- Ghost + FMMs

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 28 07, 2022, 01:04:03 pm »
but in LS, its all way balance for me it gonna be useless gun if the sawn gonna be nerf once again, but im gonna agree if its only in LV since that place have fast switching speed. so this time. NEUTRAL
Yes the delay will be in LV only.

Offline Sp1

• New Community Member
  • Highest in the room
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 28 07, 2022, 07:40:44 pm »
Exactly, this man said it all. This daddy actually that kind of people whom being selfish. Why didn't he suggested to remove the exploits that he use while playing? Why would you take off a simple bind switch that anyone can use? Is that just because you don't use or you can't face?
Just because we don't know how to use it we want it to removed my guy he just provided videos how to produce it even asked his friend to show it and yet we don't know how to play with it simply stop posting here if you don't want to change LV for good.
LV players gonna leave what players you're talking about my guy your 15 group mates? no one plays there already.  :mreow:

Online Culph

• Senior Community Member
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #26 on: 28 07, 2022, 08:37:10 pm »
Adding a delay would be great as the exploit is very op and people die very quickly from it  :tick:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #27 on: 29 07, 2022, 12:26:44 pm »
The video explains everything. The sawn off shotgun doesn't reload at all so a delay would make sense to make it less OP. every weapon should be between being overpowered and underpowered  :tick:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline MetallicaGR

• Donator L1
  • Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|MetallicaGR
  • Squad: Metalheads
« Reply #28 on: 29 07, 2022, 01:39:14 pm »
I think sawed-off are in need of a nerf since they can feel even OP at times. Adding a delay would be a good way to neft them without making them useless. Im Positive for this change :tick:

PA~|C|MetallicaGR>UB: Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/12. Correct rank Underboss! Official CAMORRA Honorable.
Added Metallica - lol for everything you've done and considering the time you've been around (even more than almost all CAMORRA current leaders) the least we can do is giving you the privilege to help us to decide who should and should not be part of the family. (30.01.2015, Luther)

Offline ModeXL

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mode_XL
« Reply #29 on: 29 07, 2022, 05:14:57 pm »
Vote positive for the suggestion because sawed-off is too OP against spas12 also sawed-off is advantaged in any combat cuz you can run and shoot.