Author Topic: Global ban by MTA reason TRAINER  (Read 475 times)

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
Global ban by MTA reason TRAINER
« on: 13 08, 2022, 05:21:15 pm »
I got banned from MTA for no reason, I was on CIT server playing with a friend co-op mission for Waste Manager, then after getting into the waste manager job vehicle with my friend gluing on the vehicle I got disconnected, and after reconnecting I found out I was banned for 2 days From MTA, not CIT, why am I being banned unfairly now? What's new? I just got the nightly mode from MTA as they opened a new limit of fps set to 100 on the CIT server so I had to download that version of MTA to reach the 100 FPS and 1 day after I got banned for this now?

I got on their MTA discord server explaining all this and dutchman or some helper asked for my serial and I gave it to them and in the end, they said: "you're a cheater!" HUH? what cheats have I done? I explained there more and more and some person (non-staff) dropped this message: "NO REASON? UVE TRY TO USE CHEATS
PPL LIKE U ARE RETARDS WHO PLAY UNFAIR
" So I was basically insulted, treated as a cheater and in the end, I was banned from the MTA discord server as well for just driving a job vehicle like waste manager leading my way to do the job and getting banned for nothing... I'm sure some higher staff has the authority to influence staff from MTA to unban my serial

* Your serial is: AFF2625A2676232AA4B6EFDC62A61E71

Show content

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: Global ban by MTA reason TRAINER
« Reply #1 on: 13 08, 2022, 05:30:43 pm »
You got your reply on MTA discord already (from Dutchman aka AC Team) and yes, he confirmed that you tried to cheat. Now you wait until it expires since temporary bans can't be appealed there.

If you are sharing your PC with someone else then make sure you tell them to don't install fishy stuff. There's nothing we can do since it's an MTA ban and not CIT's.
« Last Edit: 13 08, 2022, 05:32:31 pm by Vampire »
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017