Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] CIT News | kfumaster  (Read 390 times)

Offline kfumaster

• New Community Member
  • 你好 世界 🥰
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: kfumaster
  • Squad: Nusantara
[ACCEPTED] CIT News | kfumaster
« on: 05 09, 2022, 07:38:53 am »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: kfumaster[FFH]
Account name: kfumaster
Discord account name (Name#ID): kfumaster#0470
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh): https://imgur.com/Ad5U7Jk
Last application link (if any): N/A

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: - Malaysia
Introduce yourself: I started playing CIT since the beginning of opening but under different aliases. I still remember Amazonic welcomed & picked me up at airport and introduce me to CIT jobs and more fun stuff. I started to join inside criminal life trying to gain ranks in Double_Seven with my old friends [CIT]Ray0 and [CIT]LavingnEE under PA alliance. After that I moved on to become one of DARKRAI fighters and The_Soldiers turfing in LV. I did short vacation in The_Street_Fighters and PINGuinZ then I decided to enter civilian world. My first group was KLM under the ranks of Royal Citizen, I left and joined Cz for a short while and there I've met Addicted, SalaR and Amman. We created and build The_Institute group. I went inactive for 4 years because I'm studying at university so I needed time to focus. I came back in 2021 and created a big mess because I was under a lot of pressure and I need to release it somewhere. I did something reckless in The_Institute and then I decided to leave and joined FFH in criminal world and here I am until now.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? I think I could bring ideas and content towards designing and changing something into new that would make people love reading/watching CIT News, the way I see it CIT Magazine needs more colours and less text-reading (which is boring to read tbh).. aaaanndd also because of money.
What role would you like to hold in CIT News, content creator or designer?: Designer
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Any pages that available for me to design.
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here(N/A if you chose content creator): https://imgur.com/GHZXhS5 (tbh I don't do design in Canva, most of my artwork I did in real life was on Ai and most basic software ever which is Paint) but feel free to test my skills if you would like.
Write an essay that contains not less than a hundred words related to the page you wanna be a part of(N/A if you chose designer): N/A

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: Most news organization around world loves to slide in fake news for better clicks but for this part I would say Yes for not sliding in any false news.
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No, I would report first for my inactivity to be set as inactive.
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: Yes, I do.
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: No, I would not.
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as a team: Yes but it depends. I would be gladly happy if the team does not push me to edge because each designer do not want the stress or burden when designing or else it's broken.
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No, I would follow leaders advice and my fellow workmates if they think my decision are irrelevant.

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 06 09, 2022, 03:59:39 pm by DeathWish »

Offline DeathWish

• The Actual DeathWish
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: [PENDING] CIT News | kfumaster
« Reply #1 on: 05 09, 2022, 03:45:30 pm »
Dear @kfumaster

Your application has been set as pending, please be patient until you get the result.

Follow these tips to avoid getting denied:
  • Avoid getting any punishments.
  • Don't PM any application manager to check your application status.

Regards,
CIT News Executive Administrator, DeathWish
<Insert all the groups I have been in and all the ranks I held here>

Offline DeathWish

• The Actual DeathWish
« Reply #2 on: 06 09, 2022, 11:29:02 am »
We are currently in need of a designer for the photography page which means you'll need to take pictures aswell does that work for you?

Offline kfumaster

• New Community Member
  • 你好 世界 🥰
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: kfumaster
  • Squad: Nusantara
« Reply #3 on: 06 09, 2022, 11:30:19 am »
We are currently in need of a designer for the photography page which means you'll need to take pictures aswell does that work for you?

Yes, that will work for me.

Offline DeathWish

• The Actual DeathWish
Re: [ACCEPTED] CIT News | kfumaster
« Reply #4 on: 06 09, 2022, 03:59:27 pm »
Dear @kfumaster ,

I would like to inform you that your application has been accepted, welcome to the team.

Make sure you do these steps:
  • Join our discord server.
  • Read our homepage.
  • Request addition in our roster.
  • Request addition on Profiles.
  • You may PM any CIT News Admin to give you access to private channels on discord.

Regards,
CIT News Executive Administrator, DeathWish