Author Topic: [+++] Increasing maximum sale price of Fish to $79/unit  (Read 999 times)

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
[+++] Increasing maximum sale price of Fish to $79/unit
« on: 25 10, 2022, 07:49:39 pm »
Well, the Fisherman job is heavily unplayed, and since I haven't seen a change in Fish's price for two years, then it's time to increase it, that way players will then make more cash as the fish resource is consumed daily for food crafting, taking a look below at the maximum sale price, it's $40/unit... according to the changes in Wheat (maxed at $89, AI sells for $90), Herbs (maxed at $139, AI sells for $140), Hemp (maxed at $$139, AI sells for $140) and Meat (maxed at $89, AI sells for $90) so the price changed for all of these and Fish remained forgotten, the Fish is the least max priced resource here, if we take a look at the screenshot below, it's maxed at $40 and the AI sells for $80 

Show content

And here's the update line for other resources increment in maximum price;

- Increased maximum sale price of wheat, herbs, hemp and meat. (Arran + TwCafe)

So to sum it up, I have seen an L10 Fisherman earning 1477 units of fish and 632 units of nitrous with no mistakes (he did it all in 11 minutes), so if we sell the Fish at the current maximum price which will be $40/1477 units of fish, that's a $59,080, put the nitrous aside as people automatically sell it to the bots on $8/unit as there are too many nitrous sellers, so earning something close to 60k-66k in 11 minutes is heavily underpaying, if the max prices increased to $79/unit then you'll be able to earn at least a 100k-115k in 11 minutes on that new set price, and then that would be a lot fairer to earn, as simply you are still controlled by the /earnlimit script and you won't go over the 480k earnings in an hour, even if you hit the limit within 40-45 minutes, there are jobs like LS Miner or Train Driver hit the limit in 40 minutes easily. I believe this change would make it popular again.
« Last Edit: 16 11, 2022, 02:26:28 am by TwCafe »

Offline Micko94

• ♠♡♣♢
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: duRRR
  • Squad: THCLaFamilia
Re: Increasing maximum sale price of Fish to $79/unit
« Reply #1 on: 25 10, 2022, 10:58:26 pm »
Full support.  :tick:

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #2 on: 26 10, 2022, 05:22:00 am »
Yes, for sure.  :tick:

And he items that people cannot set higher but the hightest due to the maximum limit should be fixed, too.

Such as IRON, especially the LS miner got nerfed recently.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline R2003

• Regular Community Member
  • KawasakiRacingTeam Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Blood
  • Ingame: CoMraD/R2003
  • Squad: KRT
« Reply #3 on: 26 10, 2022, 10:11:53 am »
Make Fish Great Again!  :tick:
Feel free to add me on steam
Added R2003 as Filipino helper. (23.05.2022 AHs + Counter)
May 24th: R2003 Accepted for JCM. -- Traxex + WizarD.
July 26th: R2003 Accepted for RCM. -- Nex0 + FFMs.

Offline Flacko

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 26 10, 2022, 10:12:26 am »
I believe increasing the fish amount the Fisherman get would be a better solution rather than increasing the resources' prices. This would mess up the economy and I believe this server should be newcomer-friendly. People should not suffer trying to save money to get themselves a car and make it fully tuned for example. In short, Fisherman job not paying good enough is what we don't want to see but increase the resources the Fisherman earns instead of a raise in fish prices.

Offline MulderUwU

• If you can't have fun, there's no sense in doing i
    Years
  • Ingame: Mulder/Takumi
« Reply #5 on: 26 10, 2022, 10:16:25 am »
 :tick:

Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind ~ Vampire

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #6 on: 26 10, 2022, 10:25:03 am »
I believe increasing the fish amount the Fisherman get would be a better solution rather than increasing the resources' prices. This would mess up the economy and I believe this server should be newcomer-friendly. People should not suffer trying to save money to get themselves a car and make it fully tuned for example. In short, Fisherman job not paying good enough is what we don't want to see but increase the resources the Fisherman earns instead of a raise in fish prices.
In these days, LS Miner got nerfed,  and some suggestions related to raising job payment got denied, cuz the admin thinks the payments are good enough, even too much(mostly Brian), so it's nearly impossible to raise the job payment atm.

Back to the title, why I support raising the maximum price?
CUz it's just a script to limit sellers setting the price, once the price is always the highest, or the sellers don't want to sell  cuz even the max price isn't worthy to sell then you will see nobody selling the items. Yet, according to the supply and demand, all the price of items will be balanced even the limit scripts don't exist. So, don't worry about 'it'll ruin the economy'. The buyers and sellers will balance the price.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #7 on: 26 10, 2022, 10:38:16 am »

Fish remained at its old price, I'm sure it was forgotten because as I mentioned above, most of the used resources to craft food are raised up, also we don't see any fish sellers at any specific time, so in the end, players still need to buy Fish on $80/unit from the AI Trader, so it's surely the same case, raising up the prices will make it better, that's where I see the job getting better due to the low amounts it receives even as an L10 you won't surpass 1500 units of fish, and that's where I see a better income.

Offline Benzies

YearsYears
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #8 on: 26 10, 2022, 12:02:42 pm »
Glory of the end

Offline #MA

• Mama
    YearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 26 10, 2022, 12:27:45 pm »
This is the best suggestion for fisherman job, this might help making it alive again as no one is playing it anymore recently. :tick: :tick:  :tick:

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #10 on: 27 10, 2022, 12:11:01 pm »
Positive.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline ruzgar

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #11 on: 29 10, 2022, 10:53:29 am »

Offline Cyaride

• The day that never comes
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Nirvana
  • Ingame: N|Cyaride
« Reply #12 on: 29 10, 2022, 09:17:38 pm »
Absolutely giving a positive as no one plays as fisherman in these days.  :tick:

It's a good job and if we can improve the income of it, it will be played by more players in my opinion

Offline Flacko

YearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 29 10, 2022, 10:43:35 pm »
Fish remained at its old price, I'm sure it was forgotten because as I mentioned above, most of the used resources to craft food are raised up, also we don't see any fish sellers at any specific time, so in the end, players still need to buy Fish on $80/unit from the AI Trader, so it's surely the same case, raising up the prices will make it better, that's where I see the job getting better due to the low amounts it receives even as an L10 you won't surpass 1500 units of fish, and that's where I see a better income.
In these days, LS Miner got nerfed,  and some suggestions related to raising job payment got denied, cuz the admin thinks the payments are good enough, even too much(mostly Brian), so it's nearly impossible to raise the job payment atm.

Back to the title, why I support raising the maximum price?
CUz it's just a script to limit sellers setting the price, once the price is always the highest, or the sellers don't want to sell  cuz even the max price isn't worthy to sell then you will see nobody selling the items. Yet, according to the supply and demand, all the price of items will be balanced even the limit scripts don't exist. So, don't worry about 'it'll ruin the economy'. The buyers and sellers will balance the price.

I see what you both mean, in addition, Fisherman earning a little bit more should be a thing too, as it would be more realistic. I'm personally not a civ side guy but I believe you both got some experince too. If that's what you both think, then you've got my support. Going with a positive vote anyway. :tick:

Offline BornToDie

• Be Your Self
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: BornToDie
  • Squad: Nexus
« Reply #14 on: 30 10, 2022, 01:21:11 am »
God Is The DJ, Life is the DanceFloor, Love Is The Rythem, You Are The Music
BornToDie (S.Ramos)