Author Topic: About the forum account  (Read 611 times)

Offline naginn

Years
  • Ingame: jianzei
About the forum account
« on: 04 11, 2022, 02:34:47 pm »
Hello, I haven't been active in the game and forum for a long time. When I tried to login to the forum again, I couldn't login to my account and I think my account was deleted. Can I recover my account? Thanks.

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
Re: About the forum account
« Reply #1 on: 04 11, 2022, 02:39:42 pm »
In-game accounts are not set to be deleted. Head to the Account Retrieval board and make sure to read this topic before posting.

Offline naginn

Years
« Reply #2 on: 04 11, 2022, 02:45:18 pm »
In-game accounts are not set to be deleted. Head to the Account Retrieval board and make sure to read this topic before posting.
The account I'm talking about isn't the game account, it's the forum account.

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #3 on: 04 11, 2022, 02:56:22 pm »
The account I'm talking about isn't the game account, it's the forum account.
Most of the very old inactive forum accounts were deleted, so probably yours was one of them. You may recreate another one.

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #4 on: 04 11, 2022, 02:57:51 pm »
@naginn, you said yourself that you haven't logged in to the forum for a long time, can you indicate how long? because  the forum account
deletion is possible to completely delete/inactive forum accounts if you memorize its name, but are unable to retrieve it, then search for it in this Search For Members, if you managed to find it, then it's not deleted, you may start going for memorizing your e-mail/username attached to the forum account for retrieving it from the login tab on forum authentication reminder

Offline naginn

Years
« Reply #5 on: 04 11, 2022, 03:17:54 pm »
@naginn, you said yourself that you haven't logged in to the forum for a long time, can you indicate how long? because  the forum account
deletion is possible to completely delete/inactive forum accounts if you memorize its name, but are unable to retrieve it, then search for it in this Search For Members, if you managed to find it, then it's not deleted, you may start going for memorizing your e-mail/username attached to the forum account for retrieving it from the login tab on forum authentication reminder
I haven't logged into the forum for a few years.When I search for my account in the forum authentication reminder, nothing comes up.

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #6 on: 04 11, 2022, 03:34:30 pm »
I haven't logged into the forum for a few years.When I search for my account in the forum authentication reminder, nothing comes up.

Then it might've been deleted due to long-term inactivity, I have witnessed many accounts getting deleted, even ones that have Honorable status on the forum too.

Have you done the search way I mentioned? it's only to know if your account is still there or not, maybe you don't remember the essential things to recover your forum account, but maybe it's there in the forum member list.

Offline naginn

Years
« Reply #7 on: 04 11, 2022, 03:39:19 pm »
Then it might've been deleted due to long-term inactivity, I have witnessed many accounts getting deleted, even ones that have Honorable status on the forum too.

Have you done the search way I mentioned? it's only to know if your account is still there or not, maybe you don't remember the essential things to recover your forum account, but maybe it's there in the forum member list.
I did the search methods you mentioned, but unfortunately I couldn't get any results.I created my deleted account 8 years ago now I am sad to see it deleted..

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #8 on: 04 11, 2022, 04:40:48 pm »
8 years ago? If then, your account has been deleted as well. You can't recover it.
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline naginn

Years
« Reply #9 on: 04 11, 2022, 05:17:06 pm »
8 years ago? If then, your account has been deleted as well. You can't recover it.
Yeah I created 8 years ago but I haven't been online on the forum since 2018.

Offline naginn

Years
« Reply #10 on: 05 11, 2022, 02:33:11 pm »
Thanks to everyone, the topic can be locked.